Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I need a second cup of coffee to get me in ADHD mode.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 05:37 AM   #102
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

DONE! Now go read it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #103
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
DONE! Now go read it.
OUTSTANDING!!

Love it, Beloved! It looks and reads exactly as a stream of consciousness!!

Someone may recommend mental health counseling, if they do not know you were honoring your dare!

Bravo

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 06:34 AM   #104
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
DONE! Now go read it.
Yes ma'am!
Old 06-26-2012, 07:04 AM   #105
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
DONE! Now go read it.
oh my goodness you are hilarious....that was awesome.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 07:05 AM   #106
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

@beloved - BRILLIANT!!!

Oh, and I found your buttons.

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 07:12 AM   #107
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Member Photo Albums

I had this button in the 90's, I wish I still had it. He had a brief show on MTV called "Andy Warhol's 15 minutes." I don't know if anyone else remembers it. He also coined the term "15 minutes of fame."

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #108
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Member Photo Albums

Ok, now I feel bad because a member felt posting a joke is a serious thread was disrespectful. If anyone is offended, I am sorry.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 08:37 AM   #109
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Beloved, what you wrote was great!! Don't worry about the joke. Sometimes you need a little humor when things are too serious. Thank you for your post.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #110
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

And Ms. ArkansasPiscesGrrl....a truth?

Truth be told....what was the most influential thing that happened to you between the ages of 6 and 12?
OK, Turtle, here goes....

Probably the MOST influential thing that happened in my life between those ages was that my mom suffered a cerebral hemorrhage when I was 12. She ended up in a coma for 7-1/2 months, before she died when I was 13. Obviously, huge changes in my life.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #111
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok, now I feel bad because a member felt posting a joke is a serious thread was disrespectful. If anyone is offended, I am sorry.
Beloved I will take all the heat for the prank. Please tell whomever is offended to contact me so I can apologize to them.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #112
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Beloved...that was awesome! I needed a laugh. And WHY would anyone get offended by that?? It's the Listening thread...people are free to post whatever they wish, as long as it remains within the TOS. If someone doesn't like it...they don't have to read it! Tell everyone to lighten up...I thought it was great!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #113
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Beloved...that was awesome! I needed a laugh. And WHY would anyone get offended by that?? It's the Listening thread...people are free to post whatever they wish, as long as it remains within the TOS. If someone doesn't like it...they don't have to read it! Tell everyone to lighten up...I thought it was great!
Hear! Hear!

We are not supposed to comment or respond to any post in that thread, period.

What I have always appreciated about it is that it is the one place where we can write about anything on our mind or vent if needed (as long as we preface it if it contains possible triggers, as recently moderated).

It does not always need to be heavy or serious (though I have certainly written about some heavy ones in my own life).

Beloved, your post was clever and you were willing to take on the dare. Kudos!

That is my perspective and I'm sticking to it!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 11:35 AM   #114
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I would like another truth please
tell us one of your happiest memories
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #115
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i'll take another truth...still working up the courage for a dare, lol
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #116
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
i'll take another truth...still working up the courage for a dare, lol
Well when your courage is at max level, I have some more really good ones ! Anyone? I dare you.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #117
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I'll take a Dare, Jagg.

Bring It.
I admire your courage...I am SO not brave enough yet to take on one of Jagg's dares!!

I'd like a truth, please.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #118
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,648 Times in 3,986 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
tell us one of your happiest memories
any Christmas my daughter was a child. It wasnt about the gifts. It was about the traditions, and how she marveled at the magic I created for the holiday, with baking, decorating, ritualizing, pretending, etc. Christmas to a child is so amazing. I am so glad I was able to have these precious years with her...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 03:08 PM   #119
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,737 Times in 5,088 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Tell us about a time when sex went wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post

I'd like a truth, please.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #120
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'll take a truth. I have 4 more hours at work, what the hay? Also, I'll take an explanation of what I'm supposed to do after I answer.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: