Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-21-2011, 09:32 PM   #1241
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have been eating whole wheat bread for a long time the only time I ever eat white bread is if I every once and a while either bake my own bread or go to the bakery for hard crust french bread,white sandwitch bread dose not ever end up in my house.I also keep grilled chicken brest in the fridge so f I want to snack on it or make a sandwich I have it,I also have lots of calorie free veggies in the fridge to snack on right along with bowles of things to make a salad with.Also I am makeing my own derssing with various vinagaretts where I can add diffrent flavors to them to keep it intresting.
Im doing a restricted carb diet..not adkins where u cant hardly have any carbs but the diabetic plan the doc gave me,I can have as much as 130 carbs a day but usely around 70 some carbs a day even tho sometimes I stretch it to the limit if I hav something thet has more carbs than I should have,the next fue days I eat salads and veggies so at the end of the week it all averages out.I also test three times a week to see that im useing carbs the right way.So far my test have run betweek 85 wich means I am really hungry when I get up and 111 when I use up my carbs or eat after 9pm.Plus im working out a lot so I really need to keep my emging running by not getting to hungry cause then I run the risk of over eating when I do eat.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 04:47 AM   #1242
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome BigButchMistie....so glad you joined us!

I see you're already getting lots of good advice. I'm a big advocate of making small, progressive changes. Usually when we try to do everything at once, it's a lot harder to stick to.

Cutting out fast food and drinking more water is a fantastic place to start. Like Zimmy, I've become a huge fan of the greek yogurt. The first time I tried it, I didn't like it...but I tried a different brand and that made all the difference. I like the Oikos (Stoneyfield) Organic non-fat greek yogurt...although I like the ones with fruit at the bottom (and not the honey or fig flavors ). Sometimes it just takes experimenting.

If you're not a veggie fan, I'd say drinking a V8 is better than no veggies at all. I love puregrrl's idea about the soup too....you get all the goodness that way.

Stick around and keep trying different things. You've got lots of support here!
Old 08-22-2011, 05:21 AM   #1243
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Some suggestions:
1) Start drinking only water (no other kind of beverage). This can lead to 30 pounds off all by itself.
2) Stop eating any of the white stuff and switch to 100% whole wheat, whole grain. Quit white bread/white rice entirely. Bad for those with diabetic issues.
3) Keep a daily journal of everything you eat and the times and how you feel. This alone can make a big difference in it's weird, magical way.
4) Go right to a doctor. You may need some medication to keep you safe along the way. I'm worried for you, my friend.
5) Read every post on this thread. It's full of useful information and support. Make it a part of your daily routine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I am subscribing to this thread due to the fact that in the last few weeks I have started having swollen feet where I cant get my shoes on. I have been borderline diabetes and high blood pressure for awhile now. I just have this superman complex since leaving the hospital a few years ago after nearly dying.

Its easier with my work schedule to just eat out. But its not the eating out that is bad. Its the quanity and quality of food I am eating.

Now that I have been moved and getting settled in the new place. I have to start eating right. I would welcome some suggestion since I cant stand vegetables. Maybe V8 LOL
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 05:53 AM   #1244
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

This is my menu for today:

Breakfast:
Mixed berry smoothie:
1/2 c mixed berries
1/2 banana
1/2 c Greek vanilla yogurt
splash of sugar-free OJ
lots of ice
Total: 2 pts

Mid-morning snack:
2 small plums
Total: 0 pts

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich:
2 slices of very thin wheat bread
2 thin slices of cajun-smoked turkey
1 slice of "buffalo" cheese
lots of lettuce
regular mustard
Also on the side - Fuji Apple
Fiber one bar
a handful of green seedless grapes
Total: 9 pts

Mid-afternoon snack:
a few of those Quakes chocolate mini rice cakes
Total: 2 pts

Dinner:
Grilled chicken breast marinated in smokey bbq seasoning
side salad with carrots and lite ranch dressing
grilled bell peppers and onion
grilled new potatoes
steamed asparagus with lemon zest and garlic
Total: 7 pts

Snack before bed:
Sugar-free banana popsicle
Total: 0 pts

Total points for the day: 20 points

As you can see, I kinda graze all day long and use fruits and veggies to bulk up my diet. Plus, fruits and veggies are great for your needed fiber intake.
I also drink water all day long and might add a random Fuze drink (0 pts) if I'm feeling like I want something different.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 06:15 AM   #1245
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

As an insomniac, sleep is always an issue for me.

From a Yahoo pop-up article:

"People who don't get enough sleep are more likely to have health issues. People who don't get enough sleep are 15 percent more likely to have a stroke and 48 percent more likely to develop or pass away from heart disease. Additionally, people who sleep four hours or less each night have a 75 percent higher chance of being obese due to the fact that sleep deprivation can affect appetite hormones."
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:31 AM   #1246
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I admit that I'm terrible for getting sleep; since My parents don't go to bed until late and I don't have much alone time I tend t go to bed around 1am or 2am and am up by no later than 8am ~ and I'm SO tired through the day its not even funny but its My own fault. I'm getting better and not always staying up so late but its a habit thats really hard to break. I'll be glad when My sister goes back to school so that I can sleep in again, though I'm gonna work to stick to a routine that doesn't find Me sleeping until noon or 1pm. I will also be happier when I get more day time to Myself so that I can actually go for more walks during the daytime ~ hope everyone is doing well today and that this week is an easy one for all of us :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:32 AM   #1247
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

good morning everyone!
i'm excited, today is weigh in day!
*happy dances*

breakfast, i'm eating an assortment of fruit, i'm simply picking for now, my appetite isn't up.. but will eat something a little more substantial for lunch and supper.. i wanted to try the smoothie medusa makes, i bought everything for it, and then realized while i was working this weekend, the children drank down my OJ, pffft!

so it's on my list of things to get today, hehehe!

Today marks an important day for me - although i have been on a healthy eating journey these last few months, i've not been strict with myself and feel strong enough to do so now.. Coming out of what felt like a very wobbly day to day few months it's been because of my seeking help for my eating disorder - i am now able to feel strong around temptations often and that feels so amazing to me, to have some sort of control on it.. i don't crave the no no's the way i did, and although this will be a lifetime fight for me, i realize this, today i am celebrating the changes in my body and being a healthier, happier and more well balanced ME..

im proud of me for this!! it's HUGE, and soo im celebrating with a bottle of water, and more healthy meals & a more improved exercise regime each day.. WHY? because celebrating doesn't mean overeating to me anymore - that makes me emotional, damnit! And while i can thank quite a few people for their help along this journey, i want to thank you all for your tips, encouragement and constant sharing here - if this isn't a motivating thread i don't know what is.. i seriously look forward to coming here every chance i get now... ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:37 AM   #1248
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
As an insomniac, sleep is always an issue for me.

From a Yahoo pop-up article:

"People who don't get enough sleep are more likely to have health issues. People who don't get enough sleep are 15 percent more likely to have a stroke and 48 percent more likely to develop or pass away from heart disease. Additionally, people who sleep four hours or less each night have a 75 percent higher chance of being obese due to the fact that sleep deprivation can affect appetite hormones."
sleep and stress relief major factors.

I try to sleep 9 hours. Sometimes I just can't fall asleep. I put my headphones on and listen to "The Ultimate Sleep System". It really helps. There are others. Then at some point in the day meditate. Even if it's just sitting still and focus on your breathing for 30 min. Both of these are huge.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:39 AM   #1249
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I admit that I'm terrible for getting sleep; since My parents don't go to bed until late and I don't have much alone time I tend t go to bed around 1am or 2am and am up by no later than 8am ~ and I'm SO tired through the day its not even funny but its My own fault. I'm getting better and not always staying up so late but its a habit thats really hard to break. I'll be glad when My sister goes back to school so that I can sleep in again, though I'm gonna work to stick to a routine that doesn't find Me sleeping until noon or 1pm. I will also be happier when I get more day time to Myself so that I can actually go for more walks during the daytime ~ hope everyone is doing well today and that this week is an easy one for all of us :-)
sometimes it's good to get out for walks just to GET the time to yourself, hehe..hard to motivate ourselves sometimes, but once you do, you feel great for it!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #1250
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Not much sleep last night so I'm feeling run down this morning...not coping with food though...just recognizing that it's early bedtime for me tonight.

Breakfast....greek yogurt and a banana

Snack (now because I still felt hungry)....1 stick of low-fat mozzarella string cheese, a BIG handful of tender young green beans (raw...delicious), and a handful of black olives

Old 08-22-2011, 07:47 AM   #1251
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

thanks for reminding me Jo, i have a bunch of delicious looking green beans sitting in my fridge, and will be snacking on those through today! i love them raw also!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:49 AM   #1252
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Raw green beans are yummy, but I'm not a fan of olives (YUCK) lol

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #1253
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning & happy Monday y'all!

WELCOME Misty...it's about time you finally showed up **just kidding** I'm glad to see you are ready to start making some healthier choices for yourself... I am so proud of you and are glad that you are here!

WOW, it's great to see so many folks making positive changes, celebrating weight losses & encouraging others. This journey can be a tough one at times, and I'm so very lucky to have all of you here along for the ride.

For the most part, I stayed within my point range this weekend. D was out of town, I got in a funk, and ended up shopping the day away on Saturday. I managed to stay on track for breakfast (an iced sugar free vanilla coffee & a banana), and then had Subway for lunch (ham & turkey sandwich). Honestly, I think that I left the house at the ass crack before dawn, because I was worried that I would graze all day long if I stayed cooped up in the house. Being alone & in a funky mood has always been open season for me to fall into a binge. So, I left the house, took scenic routes, sang my heart out to the radio and walked while endless window shopping!

Yesterday evening, I went out to dinner with friends. I had a chicken fajita wrap & fruit... but didn't really have an apetite so I only ate half. Hate to say, but the Miller Lite went down a lil' too smooth... and ended up blowing 21 pounts on beer (meaning I took 10 points away from my extra weekly allowance). I know, not too bad... but I could have done better.

When I figured up my points this morning, I got discouraged with myself for the beers... but put myself back in check. NO, that night out with friends is NOT gonna sabatoge me. I am refocused & back on track..... AND my boo is coming home today! WEeeeeeee!

This morning for breakfast:

1 - cinnamon raisin english muffin with light butter
1 - banana
(5 points)

Anyway, I hope that everyone has a great day! Keep up the good work y'all
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:01 AM   #1254
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Pink Stuff!

Not the same as what you're use to drinking, but how's about giving these a try...They're only 64 calories. I have them and drink them when I want a beer. I've also tried the Select 55 and am not a fan. The 64 is a little better. I usually drink Amstel Light or Bud Light, but they're higher in points and I'd rather save my points for my reduced-fat cheese its and go with a lower point beer when indulging in my night time treats.

There are thousands of different beers. Here’s a selection of popular brews. Some are smarter grabs that save PointsPlus™ values. All are 12 ounces.

Beers with 2 PointsPlus values

Miller Genuine Draft Light 64 (MGD 64)
Select55

Beers with 4 PointsPlus values

Bud Ice Light
Budweiser Select
Busch Light
Coors Light
Miller Light

Beers with 5 PointsPlus values

Budweiser
Busch
Coors
Miller Genuine Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Hate to say, but the Miller Lite went down a lil' too smooth... and ended up blowing 21 pounts on beer (meaning I took 10 points away from my extra weekly allowance). I know, not too bad... but I could have done better.

When I figured up my points this morning, I got discouraged with myself for the beers... but put myself back in check.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:22 AM   #1255
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

THANKS Jackie! I have tried the MGD 64 and it's pretty good. Only problem with me... it taste like water, so I can drink about 12 ~ defeating the purpose

Luckily, I have been able to stay away from my all-time favorite margaritas... 'cause they are sooo loaded with empty calories & full of sugar!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:40 AM   #1256
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not a big breakfast person, but I know with school starting up again I will need the "brain food"...so I just finished eating an apple with organic, unsalted almond butter. Tons of protein and good fat and it will keep me satiated until lunch. I baked a whole bag of sweet potatoes last night and then brought left over chicken breast stuffed with feta cheese and artichokes. Another protein packed lunch for my hikes across campus today.

Keep up the good work, folks!!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #1257
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Sweet potatoes... I LOVE baked sweet potatoes! Thanks for reminding me to add them to my grocery list. I'm thinking about doing some 6 oz sirloin steaks and corn on the cob on the grill tomorrow night. A sweet potato is just what I need to finish out the meal, for me anyway. D doesn't like them, so I'll just make her a regular baked potato
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 10:15 AM   #1258
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Sweet potatoes... I LOVE baked sweet potatoes! Thanks for reminding me to add them to my grocery list. I'm thinking about doing some 6 oz sirloin steaks and corn on the cob on the grill tomorrow night. A sweet potato is just what I need to finish out the meal, for me anyway. D doesn't like them, so I'll just make her a regular baked potato
Pinkie, have you heard about the Paleo diet? It's not really a diet, per say, but rather a way of eating that harkens back to hunter/gatherer days. It is comprised of lean meat and fish, fruits/veggies, nuts and seeds. No wheat, dairy or legumes. I have been eating this way for a little over a year now and SWEAR by it. My digestion has improved drastically and I feel incredible. I still do eat a bit of dairy (feta or goat cheese mostly) but the biggest change I have noticed is that when I do splurge and eat wheat or heavier dairy products like ice cream, I feel terrible! I highly recommend it!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 10:23 AM   #1259
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

This weekend while I was out shopping, I went into my favorite 99 cent store in Houston. They have a KILLER frozen food & veggie/produce area (YES, for 99 cents). Most of the dairy stuff is expiring in a couple weeks, so I only buy for sure what I know I'm gonna use!

I found a cheap, styrofoam cooler and loaded it with:

2 - Yoplait Light strawberry yogurt packs with granola
1 - a six pack of Jello pudding cups (sugar free chocolate & vanilla swirl)
2 - veggie stir fry mix
2 - veggie mix (broccoli, califlower & carrots)
2 - Jennie O turkey hot sausage links
2 - bundles of red & yellow peppers
1 - low fat Philly cream cheese
1 - honey oat sandwich thins
1 - honey wheat bagel thins
3 - individual Special K cereal cups

Yep, less than $15... not bad at all
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #1260
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

You have to know that the Virgo in me SALIVATES whenever someone makes a list in here of any kind.

So can we make some lists? How about a list of movies to watch that will inspire you to eat healthier?
We could start with:

1. Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
2. Supersize Me
3. Food, Inc.

Also, grocery lists?! (VIRGO!)
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: