Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

Old 04-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #121
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Diva, I'm impressed by your ability to find lime green EVERYthing. I wish I could see "The Sawyer Diva" in action. When you get good at it, I'll lend you my climbing gear for the top. It's lime green, too.

(just think of the size pile of ass-whoopers you'll have. Maybe a few of us will have to brush up on being naughty.)

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #122
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,513 Times in 750 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Auntie Diva I see you got the Poulin "Wild" model. I think that is very appropriate.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #123
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

oh wow.... soo sorry Auntie Diva for such a large pic of the birthday cake... i been having internet issues

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:01 PM   #124
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,783 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

As I intimated on Facebook, Auntie Diva....

You wielding chainsaw = me looking for something sturdy to hide under

You may or may not know that I work with a lot of foresters, and they all wear chaps when out in the forest wielding chainsaws. I think your following here will be expecting a photo of you in chaps when you wield your chainsaw. Just saying.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 09:03 PM   #125
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post

You may or may not know that I work with a lot of foresters, and they all wear chaps when out in the forest wielding chainsaws. I think your following here will be expecting a photo of you in chaps when you wield your chainsaw. Just saying.
I suggest black ones. It will help make the green and purple pop.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #126
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
Diva, I'm impressed by your ability to find lime green EVERYthing. I wish I could see "The Sawyer Diva" in action. When you get good at it, I'll lend you my climbing gear for the top. It's lime green, too.

(just think of the size pile of ass-whoopers you'll have. Maybe a few of us will have to brush up on being naughty.)

I believe all of the cousins have 'naughty' down to a fine art.

Film at 11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Auntie Diva I see you got the Poulin "Wild" model. I think that is very appropriate.
Yes, cousin PlowBoi.....it is just about the only thing that IS appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post

Cousin Hackberry (get it? Hackberry? Forester?)....

I think chaps ~ some lovely purple ones ~ would be stunning, yes?

I also think a photo will be forthcoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I suggest black ones. It will help make the green and purple pop.

Perhaps black WOULD be best.....

Or neon orange.....

Now THERE'S a vision!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #127
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,769 Times in 1,846 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe we could have a party and Bedazzle some safety goggles. Gotta have the bling at all times.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moxie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2010, 10:45 PM   #128
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The Bedazzler should be right next to every chainsaw.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #129
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Id go with black silver mounted chaps...after all u wanted bling...oh yes u will need golves or u will have nasty caluses on your pretty hands as well as some somewhat chiped nalis.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #130
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Ok, cousin Rockie.....I think we should [all] be realistic......

You can't REALLY see your Auntie Diva in chaps now CAN you? I think not.

However...the gloves are absolutely necessary for the reasons given. And we mustn't forget the blinged~out eyewear.....

I shall not be wielding the Mighty Chainsaw this day, boys and girls, as it is misting in Austin Town.....

Oh well.....just putting off the inevitible. I hear Channel 4 is coming for an interview.....this is an historical event, after all.

"AUNTIE DIVA GOES BUTCH......Story at 11!"

Old 04-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #131
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

OK no chaps,I do know they look good on the cowgirls .im just sayin.Now do be careful with said lime greem chain saw cause the blade can get loose and come off...do get a good hold of it cause it prolly will vibrate a little or a lot. Any how, it would really bad if it did and cause u any harm.The butch a home depot DID show u how to tighten it up..the chain saw blade I mean.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #132
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
OK no chaps,I do know they look good on the cowgirls .im just sayin.Now do be careful with said lime greem chain saw cause the blade can get loose and come off...do get a good hold of it cause it prolly will vibrate a little or a lot. Any how, it would really bad if it did and cause u any harm.The butch a home depot DID show u how to tighten it up..the chain saw blade I mean.

No butches helped with the chain saw.....I saw it, I bought it.

The blade can come OFF? I know it came with an extra chain and a 2~year warranty.

You said "vibrate".
You said "tighten".
You said "blade".

I went.....

Signed,
Auntie Diva, the chapless cowgirl...

Old 04-11-2010, 03:14 PM   #133
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Diva

Yes the blade can come of and cause serious injury to the user or ppl near by.The bar is held on by a bolt and a nut thrue the mount of the saw,when it gets loose from vibrating the blade will pop off,please get someone to show u how to fix it before u get cut really bad.

I did say blade,tighten and vibrate(sounds decadent dosent it?) so also get a good hold of that lime green thingy u bought when u use it.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:22 PM   #134
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Cousin Rockie, I think my eyes glazed over a bit during Your first paragraph......

Sorta like that.

Old 04-11-2010, 04:16 PM   #135
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Im just an old farm boi pasing on some advice on stuff that could get u hurt,I would hate to see u injured by anything.If I can help in anyway feel free to ask.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:52 PM   #136
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Oh, no.

Do you know what you just did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
No butches helped with the chain saw.....I saw it, I bought it.

The blade can come OFF? I know it came with an extra chain and a 2~year warranty.

You said "vibrate".
You said "tighten".
You said "blade".

I went.....

Signed,
Auntie Diva, the chapless cowgirl...

Oh, I see. You do know what you did. Carry on, then.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #137
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Gemme

im lucky that way...I think.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:29 PM   #138
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

You're still talking about chainsaws, right?
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #139
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
You're still talking about chainsaws, right?

I dunno. I think Rockin changed the subject and is now talking being lucky or green or getting lucky or going to the store and buying Lucky Charms (LOVE THEM! Buy two for me, please!) or sumthin.

I think Diva should look into capri chaps, oh yes I do.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #140
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

**I** am.

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: