Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 12-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #1401
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,291 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
let us not get into literary derails.......I am currently reading the unabridged version of Stranger in a Strange Land. I grok in the fullness of time......when I don't...

Idiocy around the Constitution makes me unreasonable. I doubt anyone who has never taken an 'oath to uphold the Constitution'.......understands what that mean.

All y'all.............would you willingly take an

'oath to uphold the Constutution against all enemies foriegn and domestic' seriously...........

think about it............that means I will work to overthrow a government that subverts the Constitution ..........and I will do it in spite of orders from my superiors.........mutiny if required to uphold that oath..................
My allegiance is to the Constitution not any one party or government. I took that Oath as well, our elected leaders forget they took the same exact Oath and have forsworn to another (Norquist) They have perpetrated Treason.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 06:47 PM   #1402
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,167 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
My allegiance is to the Constitution not any one party or government. I took that Oath as well, our elected leaders forget they took the same exact Oath and have forsworn to another (Norquist) They have perpetrated Treason.

Hmmm, Interesting. Do you mean our elected leaders have created war against (we) the people?

If so, nicely stated.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #1403
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Hmmm, Interesting. Do you mean our elected leaders have created war against (we) the people?

If so, nicely stated.
Any elected member of Congress or the Senate or the the Presidency that signs a pledge that usurps the Oath of office, yes they have perpetrated Treason. It is the duty of every armed service member to uphold their Oath of allegiance to the Constitution, not to individual entities. Remember they work for us. Treason is not war, it is an act against the Constitution.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #1404
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,647 Times in 5,294 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I doubt anyone who has never taken an 'oath to uphold the Constitution'.......understands what that mean.

'oath to uphold the Constutution against all enemies foriegn and domestic' seriously...........

think about it............that means I will work to overthrow a government that subverts the Constitution ..........and I will do it in spite of orders from my superiors.........mutiny if required to uphold that oath..................
Short answer: No, I wouldn't.

Longer answer: I understand the implications of oaths and why it's imperative that they be honored. I am really grateful that there are people, such as you, who take this particular oath and follow through with whatever is required. I am relieved that there are people like you who are on "my side". It is people like you who enable me to have the freedom to examine and critique and explore whatever I think will ultimately make the world a better place.

Believe me, I completely understand that if people like myself didn't have protectors, we'd be killed early in the fight and then the world would belong to the biggest military power, no matter what they believed in. They might even do a better job running the place. But it would be a world created by a smaller portion of all the people who could have lived and contributed and loved and worked and created, if the physically weak hadn't been protected.

Summary: I wouldn't take that oath because my loyalty is to Truth, Love, Beauty and the Universe. The power of Good. The Force. God/dess. Laugh if you will, call me naive, but somebody has to do it, or there will be no one around to point out the possibilities of what we could become. It's simply in my nature to be this way - it's how I think. So no, I'd never honestly be able to take that oath, because I would always reserve the right to question it, to make sure it continued to support Everything That's Important and didn't become misused and warped.

But thank you for taking it.

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 12-06-2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: typo
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #1405
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,657 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

economic and social justice............for all

check your local news about occupy no foreclosure,,,,,,,,,,,,
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #1406
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,657 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Short answer: No, I wouldn't.

Longer answer: I understand the implications of oaths and why it's imperative that they be honored. I am really grateful that there are people, such as you, who take this particular oath and follow through with whatever is required. I am relieved that there are people like you who are on "my side". It is people like you who enable me to have the freedom to examine and critique and explore whatever I think will ultimately make the world a better place.

Believe me, I completely understand that if people like myself didn't have protectors, we'd be killed early in the fight and then the world would belong to the biggest military power, no matter what they believed in. They might even do a better job running the place. But it would be a world created by a smaller portion of all the people who could have lived and contributed and loved and worked and created, if the physically weak hadn't been protected.

Summary: I wouldn't take that oath because my loyalty is to Truth, Love, Beauty and the Universe. The power of Good. The Force. God/dess. Laugh if you will, call me naive, but somebody has to do it, or there will be no one around to point out the possibilities of what we could become. It's simply in my nature to be this way - it's how I think. So no, I'd never honestly be able to take that oath, because I would always reserve the right to question it, to make sure it continued to support Everything That's Important and didn't become misused and warped.

But thank you for taking it.
laughin.............

I will be back to talk about this...........but not now...........

just as a point......My oath was to all those ideals of truth, good , love and all that blah blah blah...read the document I swore fealty to........

I am secure in my belief and sworn oath to a voice of equality for all
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #1407
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
economic and social justice............for all

check your local news about occupy no foreclosure,,,,,,,,,,,,
Awesome! Words are great, but action is more satisfying. Let's all go lie down in front of a bulldozer and handcuff ourselves to each other!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #1408
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,843 Times in 7,833 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
[Cagain me in this colorOLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][/COLOR]

you are a fucking idiot who should be denied the right to be a citizen of this country (which as a matter of ethics I would never do). In 1972, I swore an oath to uphold the Constitution of this country. You....are an abomination to what I swore to uphold. Jesse Ventura...a navy seal.....called on ALL veterans to remember the oath we took........that oath was to 'uphold the Constitution'...........

I ask every single veteran who did swear to uphold the Constitution to re-affirm that oath and Occupy the Constitution.............

I am so fuckin done with this stupid crap...............

Toughy-

Your post was reported for ugly name-calling.

I get that you are pissed off but it is not ok to call people names anywhere on this forum. You are now on a two week time-out.

During that time-out you are not to access this site, our Facebook page, or make a second screen name in order to circumvent the system.

Thanks,
Medusa
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #1409
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Awesome! Words are great, but action is more satisfying. Let's all go lie down in front of a bulldozer and handcuff ourselves to each other!

So what is your alternative? What would you do?
Old 12-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #1410
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
read the document I swore fealty to........
(@Toughy - I will! I don't think I've ever read it before. I'm interested now.)
Old 12-06-2011, 07:19 PM   #1411
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
So what is your alternative? What would you do?
I wasn't being sarcastic. I was serious. I think it's Brilliant. Even if I don't lie down in front of a bulldozer, I'll find a way to support it. I can at least find the Atlanta one and drop off some pizzas and water. (And I was also trying to make a handcuff joke, but no one bit. Never mind that part.)
Old 12-06-2011, 07:24 PM   #1412
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Yea lead balloon.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #1413
persiphone
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
on a hedonistic hiatus

Thanked 1,563 Times in 380 Posts
persiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputationpersiphone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wasn't being sarcastic. I was serious. I think it's Brilliant. Even if I don't lie down in front of a bulldozer, I'll find a way to support it. I can at least find the Atlanta one and drop off some pizzas and water. (And I was also trying to make a handcuff joke, but no one bit. Never mind that part.)

i liked it.

as for me...i write "Occupy" on every piece of paper currency that passes through my hands in a black sharpie. it's created some interesting conversations at the grocery store, the credit union, the bookstore, the utility companies ( i like to walk my payments in), anyplace where i buy anything with cash.
persiphone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to persiphone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 08:01 PM   #1414
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

If literature "derails," then maybe we should find another track. Writers and artists have been giving us visions of the past, present and future for some time now. And if these visions represent derailments, may we need to be stopped and taken off course and be forced to look at the paths we're on. Stranger in a Strange Land may well be the right place to begin our new journey.

The funny thing about democracy is that it's like conversation. It relies on patience, respect and a fundamental belief in equality. You may not agree with what someone is saying, but you pay them the respect of listening because that's what's right and because you want them to hear what you're saying.

Creativity, individuality, the promise of the human mind - these are all things I value, defend, cultivate and work with every day as a teacher and against increasing odds. And I suspect others on this thread do exactly the same thing in their personal and professional lives.

Quote:
let us not get into literary derails.......I am currently reading the unabridged version of Stranger in a Strange Land. I grok in the fullness of time......when I don't...

Idiocy around the Constitution makes me unreasonable. I doubt anyone who has never taken an 'oath to uphold the Constitution'.......understands what that mean.

SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 10:13 PM   #1415
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,828 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
December 6 - OWS calls for Occupy Homes. Occupy Homes, an offshoot of Occupy Wall Street, will protest in foreclosed and vacant properties in around 25 U.S. cities on Tuesday's "Day of Action," promoting what organizers call the "basic human right of housing."

This targets the banks and institutions offering incredible and outrageous loans to homebuyers and no help with foreclosure. It encourages Americans to transform their relationship with land and owning homes. People will be protesting foreclosures and auctions that will go on. In the coming months there are plans of more of this kind of protesting on foreclosures. Full story here > http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2618...ures-dec-6.htm
These Occupy efforts really are important. I am elated to see these actions begin and spread throughout Occupy demonstrations all over. Wouldn't it be something if somehow an independent "mortgage" company sprung from this? Something that could just pay-off the loans and re-sell the home to people at low interest rates and the principal amount of the market today. And no FICO scores required! So many of these people could pay a sane mortgage- some have become re-employed, but at lower take-home pay. Maybe even a "grace period" of a few months until payments began (with no accrued interest) if they are not yet back to work.

I had a fantasy today about winning the super-duper lottery and setting up a non-profit re-finance that is totally different than traditional profit motivated banks and mortgage companies that could intervene and partner with the Occupy movement to save these homes. LOL- I don't even buy lottery tickets- but it was the only thing I could think of to do something like this.

I know, I'm not a good candidate for running a business. Anyway- any focus on the housing situation and those losing their homes due to the Wall Street greed that brought our economy to where it did, excites me. There was predatory lending going on with junk securities bundled and sold at insane profits. Relaxing mortgage qualifying documentation and requirements made it very easy to rope all of these people in- and that was exactly what they wanted to do.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #1416
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
I had a fantasy today about winning the super-duper lottery and setting up a non-profit re-finance that is totally different than traditional profit motivated banks and mortgage companies that could intervene and partner with the Occupy movement to save these homes. LOL- I don't even buy lottery tickets- but it was the only thing I could think of to do something like this.

I know, I'm not a good candidate for running a business.
You go, George Bailey! You go! (Just watched _It's A Wonderful Life_ this past weekend for the I-won't-say-how-many-Christmases-in-a-row. Down with Potterville! Honestly, if you need a temporary escape from the crisis, it's a good movie - unless you can't stand sugary-sweet escapism.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 03:30 AM   #1417
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,220 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation
Default New from Anonymous re: The National Defense Authorization Act

atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 05:50 AM   #1418
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

GeorgiaMa'am with all due respect I appreciate the discussion and Corkey and Toughy and anyone else that responds to My questions.

Yes these are matters that deserve further discussion and not everyone has the same beliefs but nonetheless I respect everyones opinion and try to see their point. It doesn't mean I won't debate it or question it. I've been known to change My mind on some things. Just to be clear I am not here to fight. I am here to have an opinion also and feel free to understand others. I'm sorry if people get upset by that or see me as trying to cause problems cause that is not me. I respect everybody and their opinions.
I do give people the benefit of the doubt. I never said anyones points were not valid and I was just trying to understand some ones view. I was not tearing anyone down. I don't appreciate name calling and i do appreciate others here and the discussion. I have seen people torn down although and I don't understand where that comes from. A bad day? It's a shame some won't make discussion or voice their opinion because others are hateful towards them. I will voice my opinion and I have always been respectful doing so and appreciating others thoughts. So I do thank you for those that do appreciate that also.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 06:58 AM   #1419
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Build the New Economy - Generate Alternatives
Across the world millions of people are actively resisting the process of corporate globalization while simultaneously creating viable local alternatives in the here and now. This powerful emerging movement represents a radical departure from ‘business as usual’. In place of the imposition of a single, global world economy, the new paradigm seeks ‘a world that embraces many worlds’ – an adapting biocultural mosaic rather than a global monoculture. Proponents of this approach call for ‘small scale on a large scale’ rather than one-size-fits-all, ‘too big to fail’ blueprints. In turn, the kind of solutions that are being generated flow from diversity, are attentive to the ecological particularities of place, are more responsive to social needs, and are often far more equitable, participatory and democratic.

Help create the new economy from the ground up!

http://www.theeconomicsofhappiness.o...ck-the-economy
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #1420
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Heads up: The National Defense Authorization Act

The video is worth watching, folks, especially if you are just coming into the dialogue here and haven't read about the act yet. The Senate just passed this bill last week. The bill allows for indefinite detention in secret prisons, secret interrogations and trial-free domestic terror proceedings and processes:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...mericans-face/

http://loyalopposition.blogs.nytimes...orization-act/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/1...on-Act-of-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post: