Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Only 3 ?

Hmmmm...

Honesty.

Intelligence

A sense of humor

there are more but that's a start
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #142
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default What are your three non-negotiables (in a relationship)?

Lying
Cheating
Doping
Old 10-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #143
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Good Topic!

1. Must have a valid driver's license. (You'd be amazed)
  2. Must be a Top of some sort. (No babybois anymore. You're cute. It's just not going to work)
  3. Must be calmer than me. (This isn't hard to do)
Old 10-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #144
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,198 Times in 3,027 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Three? Jeeze.
Um okay

No smoking, drugs, or drinking to excess (yes, I'm counting that as one thank you very much)
Open honest communication, no matter how hard.
Understand that I am a mother and while my child does take up a big place in my heart it doesn't mean you can't take up a big place too.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #145
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow >

[QUOTE=easygoingfemme;678607]Three? Jeeze.
Um okay

No smoking, drugs, or drinking to excess (yes, I'm counting that as one thank you very much)
Open honest communication, no matter how hard.
Understand that I am a mother and while my child does take up a big place in my heart it doesn't mean you can't take up a big place too.[/Q OTE]

`~Talon's response :

*1* ---Do not snore
*2*---Do NOT fart in my bed
*3*---Do not fart in my presence
*4*---Plese work out regularly.
*5*---Eat and dine resonsibility. Out or in.
*6*---Love animals, nature, the endless sea....and watching sunsets.
*7*---Be a loyal and genuine friend
*8*---Treat others as you would hope to be treated.
*9 * Take good care of yourself (phsyically, spiritually, open-mindedness, Romantic.

PS. : Ambitious....know the right from the wrong. (C'mon...You know the differece

I want to be the priority in your life, and you will be mine, of course

`~ Love me as you would want to truely loved...THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.

...And believe me..... I will kow you and be able to read what type of person you *really# are underneath it all.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #146
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default In addition to the obvious things like honesty, loyalty, yummy affection, etc.....

~Sense of humor
~basically tidy
~No druggies

Duchess
Old 10-18-2012, 10:13 PM   #147
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation
Default three non- negotiables

Non-negotiables
Having an affair - don't do it
Abusing Alcohol and drugs - don't do it
Being disrespectful - don't do it
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #148
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

I have too many perhaps but here are three...

1. Territorial behavior...you are not a dog and I am definitely not a fire hydrant

2. Yelling....if someone can't speak to me in a calm adult like manner without accusations or self destructive behavior then I have no place for them in my life

3. Dishonesty in any form
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 12:52 AM   #149
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
1. Territorial behavior...you are not a dog and I am definitely not a fire hydrant
AMEN to this!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 04:38 AM   #150
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Must like physical activity IE. running biking hiking camping swimming kayaking golf tennis etc...

Must keep a clean house, can't stand a slob or clutter.

Must be affectionate and high sex drive.

I need to add one more

A partner in projects. I have lived alone all my life and I really want someone who understands teamwork. And wants to do their part in home projects.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:29 AM   #151
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,198 Times in 3,027 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
I have too many perhaps but here are three...

2. Yelling....if someone can't speak to me in a calm adult like manner without accusations or self destructive behavior then I have no place for them in my life

3. Dishonesty in any form
These three for me too please and thank you- in addition to my above noted three. I know, it makes six but... it's just talk right?

Oh, and Jealousy. Maybe that goes with the territorial disclaimer but no jealous natured people need apply.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 06:04 AM   #152
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default 3 more....lol....sorry...

Don't ask or expect me to change to please you. Same goes for you....don't change to please me. If you aren't honest from day 1 about who you are & what you find important, then how will we know if we're compatible?

Football....if you are SO into football that it's all that matters for the 13 weeks of college games....we aren't a match....at all! <I really mean this....lol>....it's great if you love it & I support that....the "different drum thing" but, it isn't for me at all.

Stone.....I'm not being disrespectful...it's just that it's not what I want or need in a partner. <hoping I don't get flamed for this>....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #153
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

1.) Wet. dear god. have a spine and and don't be afraid of confrontation
2.) I really would rather deal with many troublesome attributes and "difficult" people than someone who is so calm I find them to have no spark. I know many girls like the quiet strong types who are on an even keel. I'm glad there are people who like them. But it's not me. Laugh loud, live with bright colours and I'll put up with you being a pain in the ass.
3.) humour - as in sarcasm, irony, crusty and gritty warmth.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 03:58 PM   #154
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Default Love it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
1.) Wet. dear god. have a spine and and don't be afraid of confrontation
2.) I really would rather deal with many troublesome attributes and "difficult" people than someone who is so calm I find them to have no spark. I know many girls like the quiet strong types who are on an even keel. I'm glad there are people who like them. But it's not me. Laugh loud, live with bright colours and I'll put up with you being a pain in the ass.
3.) humour - as in sarcasm, irony, crusty and gritty warmth.

SO many people would rather have the easy, calm, nothing ruffles them types....LOL..I am SO not that...ask my ex...it drove her nuts !....Great list Honey!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 04:21 PM   #155
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Being a responsible adult, not rich but has their life in order. They vote, pay taxes, have insurance... you know, adult stuff. i need to respect you and i cannot do that if you have an excuse for why you cannot be a functioning adult.

Must not have an addiction. Everyone has a cross to bear, i just can't be that caring, supportive partner who understands but wants things to be better, only to have it backfire on me.

Must be Dominant, take charge kinda person 24/7 and not just when it's convenient. i need that stability. Someone who commands respect, not demands it.

Must love dogs, can't leave that out.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #156
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Responsibility - both personal and financial.

No children in the home. Sorry just not my thing and I know it. So why pretend otherwise.

Love and be adventurous about food.

These are only the first three that come to mind. I have many more, probably why I'm happy being single. LOL
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #157
juliebrave

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones

juliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputationjuliebrave Has the BEST Reputation

no yelling
no pushing me into doing something I have made clear to you I won't do
no hate
juliebrave is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to juliebrave For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #158
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

1. i need my space, my things. i don't mind sharing, but if you can't use it and put it back where you got it from and my thing be in the same condition as it left, ... don't touch it to begin with.

2. i need a muse. i need that special person to be creative. we give and take, ... inspiration. i really need this.

3. selfish. self-centered. it's not always about "you".
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #159
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Rather than thinking about what I won't tolerate I prefer to think about what I require in a partner. I don't want to enter into a relationship with rules in my head. I think relationships depend on flexibility and compromise. I just want someone who makes me happy.

Intelligence
Makes me laugh
Is tolerant/forgiving/understanding... because I am.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #160
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbonaire View Post
SO many people would rather have the easy, calm, nothing ruffles them types....LOL..I am SO not that...ask my ex...it drove her nuts !....Great list Honey!

heh. if someone can make an idiot of themselves to make me laugh, tease me, take the piss, argue with me in a fun way even thought they are frustrating as hell, I don't care if they can't do their paperwork. Can't change a light bulb. I don't mind slightly helpless in some ways - I need to feel useful too. But as long as they love to make me laugh, love to make me smile, like to show off for my attention, I'm a fabulous audience. And I don't mind a ranty temper (as long as it passes quick) as long as they love people and know how to suck up to me after. And I'd much rather have the high end sizzling chemistry that goes with all of that. I'm a passionate person and I like big colour

Just so long as it's not the mindf*ck off-on shit and they know how to cuddle a lot.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: