Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #1621
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
It is hard to find a job in another state because you aren't there to interview but I guess they will call you and you would have to fly there and then interview..I'm just guessing though..and the matzoh ball soup is great when made correctly I'm making soup right now as we speak..
I've been thinking alot about the finding a job out of state thing because I really want to go back North
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #1622
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone,

We don't have class tomorrow, so I will be going to Starbucks in the morning and study there. I'm going to need a heavier jacket before the end of winter. They are forecasting it to be down into the teens with the windchill factor for the next two nights.

Hugs and be back soon!

Zimmy
Old 12-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #1623
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Evening Everyone,

We don't have class tomorrow, so I will be going to Starbucks in the morning and study there. I'm going to need a heavier jacket before the end of winter. They are forecasting it to be down into the teens with the windchill factor for the next two nights.

Hugs and be back soon!

Zimmy
Really Florida is cold now??
Old 12-13-2010, 05:39 PM   #1624
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Oh yeah!! Were just missing the snow to go with the cold.

Keep warm,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Really Florida is cold now??
Old 12-13-2010, 07:13 PM   #1625
setthefire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her

setthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputationsetthefire Has the BEST Reputation
Default This may be belated but...

I feel like I'm coming late to this thread, but I shall introduce myself anyway

I'm 22, born in Arkansas, moved a lot in between the southern states. I now live in New Orleans. I'm in school for Film and I work in a public library.

I like to read, nap, write poetry, hang out with friends, listen to loud music, and drink spiced rum

I love music (a lot),and usually have some playing in the background of whatever else I'm doing. I've been known to be called a bit...blunt. I like to call it honesty

Also, it miiiiight be a bit obvious, but in my opinion, Transmen, Butches and Bois are hella awesome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setthefire For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 07:30 PM   #1626
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening singles, hope your all having a wonderful night so far

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #1627
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Welcome to the thread Setthefire,

Add a punch of domme to the list and were good.

It's never to late to join us, enjoy the laughter, friendship and whatever else we have going on here!

Have a wonderful night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by setthefire View Post
I feel like I'm coming late to this thread, but I shall introduce myself anyway

I'm 22, born in Arkansas, moved a lot in between the southern states. I now live in New Orleans. I'm in school for Film and I work in a public library.

I like to read, nap, write poetry, hang out with friends, listen to loud music, and drink spiced rum

I love music (a lot),and usually have some playing in the background of whatever else I'm doing. I've been known to be called a bit...blunt. I like to call it honesty

Also, it miiiiight be a bit obvious, but in my opinion, Transmen, Butches and Bois are hella awesome.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:53 PM   #1628
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

We should get a little singles party going here

Old 12-13-2010, 08:53 PM   #1629
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Night Everyone,

Sweet dreams to all of you! I am headed off to la la land in afew.

Hugs,

Zimmy
Old 12-13-2010, 08:56 PM   #1630
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I completely agree Matt!! That would a fun get together.

How are you tonight?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
We should get a little singles party going here
Old 12-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #1631
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL
I completely agree Matt!! That would a fun get together.

How are you tonight?

Zimmy

Hi Zimmy,

I'm doing good, I can't complain ......... how are you?

Old 12-13-2010, 09:45 PM   #1632
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Heya Matthew,

My brain is on overload from my anatomy class and I am going to bed.

The last two parts of my anatomy final is on Wednesday, so I am getting up early tomorrow and going to a coffee shop and studying.

Have a good night my friend,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Hi Zimmy,

I'm doing good, I can't complain ......... how are you?
Old 12-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #1633
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Sunny,

Your going to help me my anatomy? I need help with remembering how long it takes to burn fat that we eat, hehe.
I also could use a nice stress relieving massage!!

Thanks and how was your day?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Thanks Z!!! I have to confess that all of you make me laugh. The Holidays are hard on some. When you no longer have those who were close to you or family around to celebrate.

There is one thing you can count on in life. That is change. It all depends how we adjust to the changes that dictate how we enjoy or not enjoy our lives.

Anyhow, without getting too sappy, I am glad we have a nice group on this singles list.

To all of you high spirited, intelligent and sympathetic Femmes out there. Thanks for being who you are. Without you, Butches would be lonely.

Dr. Sunny is available to help study your anatomy. I mean for your anatomy test. The Doctor is in.

[/QUOTE]
Old 12-14-2010, 03:13 AM   #1634
xxfemmexx

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

xxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputation

*Peeks Her Head In & Looks Around*

xxfemmexx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxfemmexx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 05:22 AM   #1635
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles!!! right after the toy run next sat. im getting ready to go to SF!! going there to spend the holidays with family .. im driving so im changing oil and doing all the maint stuff on my truck. the weather has been beautiful here still freezing at night but beautiful sunsets and sunrises!
i hope everyone is feeling well & staying warm and feeling the Christmass spirit or the holiday spirit!

come on in xxfemmexx.. were a friendly group here!

Last edited by asphaltcowboi; 12-14-2010 at 05:28 AM.
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 05:50 AM   #1636
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! I hope everyone had a good sleep and is having a good day. Its another cold day in SC...good thing I kept my down winter coat from when I lived in the DC area.
Welcome xxfemmexx and Setthefire to the Singles thread. We have lots of fun here and talk about alot of different things as well as laugh alot
Have a good day everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:17 AM   #1637
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles
from ice land Ohio.... lol

im heading up to
Chicago land here this morning.... yay

catch yall on the rebound
heh thats cb talk for when i get back.. lol which not getting back really anywhere but a another truck stop .. or when i get bk on line or....
ok im rambling...

btw. anyone have any suggestions on what to use to clean my lap top screen?? its one of them kind that when u touch it it ahhhh looks like its soft.. lol ?? i dont know what its called ........ anyways cyall laterss

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:43 AM   #1638
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a safe trip to SF!

Tomorrow is my last day of college until January 18th, 2011. I'm stoked and I am in the Christmas spirit!

Have fun today,

Zimmy
<Leaving peppermint candy canes for us>

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
Good morning singles!!! right after the toy run next sat. im getting ready to go to SF!! going there to spend the holidays with family .. im driving so im changing oil and doing all the maint stuff on my truck. the weather has been beautiful here still freezing at night but beautiful sunsets and sunrises!
i hope everyone is feeling well & staying warm and feeling the Christmass spirit or the holiday spirit!

come on in xxfemmexx.. were a friendly group here!
Old 12-14-2010, 06:48 AM   #1639
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning MS,

Have a safe trip to Chicago and send us pics of Navy Pier!! To clean your laptop screen try using a eyeglass cleaning cloth. That is what I use to clean my iPhone. Just gently rub the cloth on the screen and you have a plasma type screen.

Have fun and keep warm,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
good morning singles
from ice land Ohio.... lol

im heading up to
Chicago land here this morning.... yay

catch yall on the rebound
heh thats cb talk for when i get back.. lol which not getting back really anywhere but a another truck stop .. or when i get bk on line or....
ok im rambling...

btw. anyone have any suggestions on what to use to clean my lap top screen?? its one of them kind that when u touch it it ahhhh looks like its soft.. lol ?? i dont know what its called ........ anyways cyall laterss
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 06:50 AM   #1640
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Zimmy and everyone else and yeah for candy canes..anyone on the card exchange get a tooth in their card I didn 't get one but other people did and was just wondering what kind of tooth it would be?? from a person or animal or just a gag I don't know but it was weird...ok back to looking in the mail for tooth or whatever...