Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 10-04-2010, 10:28 PM   #1641
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
I can toltally relate to relapsing and being a caretaker
I was and did both recently.,....until brother;s felt dad and I would be better off w/ him in a retirement home...and me out here in the world...DO I miss being w/ him...YES.....could I handle it....now....no....need to get well and be happy....hope that doesn't sound selfish.....

---------------------------
Naturlover,
Doesn't sound the slightest bit selfish! Get over wondering if it's selfish to want to be well and happy and live your life. Change is always a little scary, isn't it!
Old 10-04-2010, 11:34 PM   #1642
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,796 Times in 4,030 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

stepping in....its early in the AM and I am wide awake...but took some sleepy pills so maybe I might gt a few hours sleep.

I am so loving this fall season...cold and rainy that it is. I am loving it. I am putting on my corduroy skirt with fall leaves on it tomorrow to go to the Drs!

I need to know where the femmes in our age category shop. What catalogs or web links?
Old 10-05-2010, 05:12 AM   #1643
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
stepping in....its early in the AM and I am wide awake...but took some sleepy pills so maybe I might gt a few hours sleep.

I am so loving this fall season...cold and rainy that it is. I am loving it. I am putting on my corduroy skirt with fall leaves on it tomorrow to go to the Drs!

I need to know where the femmes in our age category shop. What catalogs or web links?

Good morning softness have a great time shopping and I hope all goes well at your Drs appointment!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:23 AM   #1644
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning softness and everyone else! I know what you mean about the sleeping pills, I'm on sleeping pills but only get a few hours of sleep...oh well maybe later I'll get a nap.
I love shopping for clothes at Victoria's Secret
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:48 AM   #1645
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Where does a girl shop Softness at Macy's that store has petites and that's where I can get my clothes at a decent price!!

Good Morning lofters!! hope everyone is having a good start to their morning..me my allergies have the best of me so not having any fun, cough, sneeze, cough lol anyway today is flu shot day so don't really like getting needles..leaves some for those early birds
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:07 AM   #1646
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning! I'm happy to find this thread, guess I'mma lofter too
Sorry for everyone suffering from the allergy bugs, been doing that myself, hoping the windy, cool, rainy days this week will wash away some of that for all of you.

I love fall, but it's also a moody time, as I too am caretaker to aging parents and the past few months have been very stressful juggling their care, care of my own and working. I'm looking forward to some walking in the leaves and down time with friends, and trying to recharge my spirit.

Happy Tuesday!
"Lofty Lola"
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 07:27 AM   #1647
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning ... Lofters...
hey there cuddles.... LipstickLola.... and others...

im hanging here just east of Kansas City Mo..and have to get more rocks painted for the up coming horse event im going too.
will post pics soon.
hope everyone has a good day.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:49 AM   #1648
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Where does a girl shop Softness at Macy's that store has petites and that's where I can get my clothes at a decent price!!

Good Morning lofters!! hope everyone is having a good start to their morning..me my allergies have the best of me so not having any fun, cough, sneeze, cough lol anyway today is flu shot day so don't really like getting needles..leaves some for those early birds
I love Macy's...I can always find what I'm looking for there!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:10 AM   #1649
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I love Macy's...I can always find what I'm looking for there!
Yes cuddly a little pricey but nice and yes the allergies have won and I am not taking allegra for the sneezing and sniffles going to lay back down for a while and rest and have my chicken soup in a little while..
Old 10-06-2010, 05:41 AM   #1650
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Yes cuddly a little pricey but nice and yes the allergies have won and I am not taking allegra for the sneezing and sniffles going to lay back down for a while and rest and have my chicken soup in a little while..

lipstixgal , I hope you feel better soon!!!!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2010, 06:40 AM   #1651
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
lipstixgal , I hope you feel better soon!!!!!
Thanks for the well wishes Mystic, just what a girl needs to hear!!
Old 10-06-2010, 03:16 PM   #1652
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Came in to say hey
fixing scrambled eggs with garlic, onion and portabella

really on a strict weight ;loss plan.

Its a good thing I like to cook

made a great batch of gazpacho the other night

Last edited by Jet; 10-06-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:08 PM   #1653
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

All I had for dinner was pizza and a diet soda going to have a snack later maybe some yogurt..hope all the lofters are having a great day...its going to be sunny tomorrow whoo hoo!! Yeah
Old 10-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #1654
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lipstix

get better hun
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #1655
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
get better hun
The coughing is getting better with the weather getting better too. HOpefully it will be warm for me I need warmth to exist, suppose to get sun!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #1656
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default same here

I have Sads and IT is sunny today yes!!!
Old 10-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #1657
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
I have Sads and IT is sunny today yes!!!
I used to suffer from that too in the winter months its bad but not so much now I try to keep busy everyday it helps some feel better...
Old 10-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #1658
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

hey
beautiful day,
stopping in before starting dinner.
marinated Top Sirloin and gazpacho
have a good eving

I'll be watching the Huskers football on my puter
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:12 PM   #1659
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default yes

It is hard
and we had rain the last 2 days
Old 10-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #1660
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
It is hard
and we had rain the last 2 days
Oh year man the rain got to me too in a physical way coughing and wheezing, sneezing everything and just bummed out but now its sunny and getting warmer..I understand what you are going through...
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature