Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 04-01-2010, 03:48 AM   #161
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

I cannot come here without mentioning Ed & Lorraine Warren. I really want to go to their museum one day. The two items they have relics from that is of interest to me are the raggedy ann doll named Annabell; and second, the relics from Amityville Horror. I also have to give Lorraine credit for rainbow bridge. That alone has given me so much inner peace and joy.

Anyone else?
I had the ummm pleasure? of seeing Annabelle....I do have pics too. The relics are very creepy, thats for sure! There was one there that totally creeped me out. So much so, that I didnt even take a pic of it!! Everything there were used by ppl in some shape or form. All I could think was....WTF were they thinkin????
Lorraine is actually a very lovely Lady, and she and her husband, Ed, did pave the way for paranormal investigation. I can't say I agree with everything she says, but that's her belief. Mine is way different. I guess after all the years she's been doing this, it works for her.....lol.

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #162
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

GHD,

I agree with you. It is evil - hence my mixed feelings for Ed & Lorraine Warren. I think I would have to carry an industrial size water bottle filled to the brim with Holy Water and saturate everything in the museum. And leave a huge St. Benedictine Holy Medal on the most evil relics. It is like the Holocaust Museum in DC. I can only make it thru the first and part of the second level because it is so upsetting to me. I see the hair, and the shoes, and what they did on those poor souls as medical experiments. Horrible.

Remember that what you take with you from the museum, stays with you in that context. Evil = Evil. That is why in the Holocaust Museum there is the center where you can light a white candle and sit and think about what took place and why.

Now about Michelle... How was the seance?
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #163
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

GHD,

I agree with you. It is evil - hence my mixed feelings for Ed & Lorraine Warren. I think I would have to carry an industrial size water bottle filled to the brim with Holy Water and saturate everything in the museum. And leave a huge St. Benedictine Holy Medal on the most evil relics. It is like the Holocaust Museum in DC. I can only make it thru the first and part of the second level because it is so upsetting to me. I see the hair, and the shoes, and what they did on those poor souls as medical experiments. Horrible.

Remember that what you take with you from the museum, stays with you in that context. Evil = Evil. That is why in the Holocaust Museum there is the center where you can light a white candle and sit and think about what took place and why.

Now about Michelle... How was the seance?
As much as I don't agree with everything the Warren's did and Lorraine still does, they do take every precaution to keep ppl safe. Annabelle is behind glass, behind a desk and no one can go near it or touch it. She is confined forever. Plus, Lorraine will not open the doors until the entire room and its contents are blessed!
Since I'm not Christian, holy water and metals don't work for me, tho I did have to call Fr. Bob over to help when I had my experience and like I said, it did help for a short time. There are many facets to faith and whatever that faith is, is where you will be protected. I laughed after Fr. Bob put the oil on me and said to him, "Jesus must be saying, "you want me to help that one?" ...he said, trust me, he will help no matter your faith. I told him I knew that. I believe Jesus was a great Spiritual Healer and Leader, but my faith lies in Mother Earth and the Animal Spirits. This is why, I think, Michelle was able to help me the most. Plus I didn't do my own protection before entering the Battlefield. Not good!!

Michelle is MINE ALL MINE!!!! Muahahaha!!! LOL Dont I wish!! I didn't win the tickets to her seance, but we talked alot over the weekend. She's awesome! She has the most calming and glowing energy. Plus she's my savior!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #164
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

GHD,

Yes, there are many many facets of faith. What works for one person may not work for someone else. It is a matter of what works for you. In the end that is all that matters.

I am glad to hear about Lorraine blessing the room before exposing it to the public.

Now you know and understand what I mean about being sensitive. It isn't just an emotion. It is a state of being.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #165
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:

GHD,

Yes, there are many many facets of faith. What works for one person may not work for someone else. It is a matter of what works for you. In the end that is all that matters.

I am glad to hear about Lorraine blessing the room before exposing it to the public.

Now you know and understand what I mean about being sensitive. It isn't just an emotion. It is a state of being.
I understood about being sensitive a looooong time ago...LOL. One of the reasons I started the paranormal group!

Old 04-01-2010, 02:58 PM   #166
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I've been reading these post and wondering if I should add to them some of how I feel about gost spirits and such.One reason is I have been told by many not to say much if anything about my experences cause ppl will preceve me a more weired than I sould be insted of just haveing a better receptor on the liveing and ppl who have gone on to the light.I'm just very sensitive in certain places.It ranges from the negative side of reaction to the, wow look hear who im conecting with.sometimes its a fue seconds to full blown sighting.Most freak me out,some really dont.For sometime I have been at odds with a long time frien who knows about how these affect me but is really POD at me for not being hear when her husband and my long time freind passed away.I knew my friend was very ill and I was in contact with him but not anywhere near home when he passed..all anyone needed to do was call my house and give my son the message he would have gotten hold of me.Being I knew nothing of the events untill I got back and contacted my friends wife.Last christmas she called and we spent time talking ( they live in another City) we swaped cards (xmas).the crazy thing is she hasnt spoken to me sence.She has always been standoffish so I havent pushed it any.I figure its her prob but do miss out friendship of near 40 years.Obtw,I have called but I get the she's not home from who ever ansers the phone.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #167
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I've been reading these post and wondering if I should add to them some of how I feel about gost spirits and such.One reason is I have been told by many not to say much if anything about my experences cause ppl will preceve me a more weired than I sould be insted of just haveing a better receptor on the liveing and ppl who have gone on to the light.I'm just very sensitive in certain places.It ranges from the negative side of reaction to the, wow look hear who im conecting with.sometimes its a fue seconds to full blown sighting.Most freak me out,some really dont.For sometime I have been at odds with a long time frien who knows about how these affect me but is really POD at me for not being hear when her husband and my long time freind passed away.I knew my friend was very ill and I was in contact with him but not anywhere near home when he passed..all anyone needed to do was call my house and give my son the message he would have gotten hold of me.Being I knew nothing of the events untill I got back and contacted my friends wife.Last christmas she called and we spent time talking ( they live in another City) we swaped cards (xmas).the crazy thing is she hasnt spoken to me sence.She has always been standoffish so I havent pushed it any.I figure its her prob but do miss out friendship of near 40 years.Obtw,I have called but I get the she's not home from who ever ansers the phone.
Well, I totally get the thing about people looking at you funny....LOL. I'm very free with talking about this subject so I think my friends are kinda used to my odd stories. I believe everyone has some sensitivity to the paranormal. Not just ghosts or spirits, but those lil "things" in the back of our heads that go, "scuse me, somethings wrong here". That's intuition, which is also part of the paranormal. It can't be proven or explained. In today's world, most of us have closed off that part of ourselves for fear of being ridiculed. The other problem is, the one's that fake it make it harder for those that don't!!! (grumbles at them for a second) Anywho, I, for one, would never pass judgment on something that someone says they feel. It's in different degrees in all of us. We just have to tap into it or leave it where it is. It's an individual choice to make. So feel free to share whatever you want here! I know I love to hear it and if someone doesn't they don't have to read it!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #168
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default GHD

Thanks I appresheate the offer to post some of the things I have had happen,and I will,Im just really tired at the moment.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #169
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Rockinonahigh,

I get called names all the time. Let them. They mock me for praying, let them. In the end, does it matter? Nope. Everyone has their own road to walk. Mine is very rocky. I have poor health. I always say if you have your healthy - then you are blessed. And those who do have it, don't even know it. Just be you. You are a gift from God. A treasure. Those here know that. Remember this...always.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:43 AM   #170
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Bump de Bump Bump
Old 04-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #171
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Anyone want to share anything?
Old 04-08-2010, 12:59 AM   #172
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sorry I haven't been around. I'm trying to get the team together for some investigations! The weather is nicer and I'm itchin to get out there and investigate!

Anyone have any suggestions on the East Coast? I have a list, but I'm always looking for places I don't know about! Thanks!

Jaye

The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2010, 03:33 AM   #173
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

it's not really the 'something' you were looking for Andrew....but my friend Eden is going to take me on my first ghost town trip ever sometime this summer! the place is called Bannack. i know it's 'elementary school' compared to stuff other people have done/experienced but i'm excited about it and since i'm not the receptive/psychic sort it's what i've got! (my life is pretty small...grocery shopping can be an event.)

linky
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hippieflowergirl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2010, 04:31 AM   #174
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

After dinner conversation last Sunday with my Dad, stepmother and stepsister was very interesting. My stepmother could not relate to us - from lack of experience or doubt or whatever.

Anyway, my parents are serious history geeks (something they passed along totheir kids) and Dad shared several stories about being at various battlefield/historic locations in the US and England and having experienced something he could not call "visions" - well here's a brief paraphrase: He was at Appomattox Courthouse, standing in the road that in April 1865 was lined on both sides by Union troops while the Confederate troops marched up the centre to surrender their weapons. Dad said this feeling like electricity shot through his feet and up his body, then he could "hear" the drums, the marching troops, the horses, someone saying "here they come", etc. He said it was all so familiar and he felt as though he had seen this all before.

Mom knew about this and saw it happen to him. Once they were somewhere (Tappan, NY I think) and Dad was taking a photo but froze and just stood there with the camera. Mom asked him if he was going to take the photo and his told he he couldn't just then. She asked him "Is it happening?" and he told her it was.

Pretty cool stuff. I'll post about my stepsister later - I need to get ready for work now.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2010, 06:10 AM   #175
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
Aka emons, Devil, Faeries, Incubes, ...

Description : These non human spirits are shape-shifters. In cases dealing with Ouija boards, black magic and satanic worship, they have been reported to disguise themselves as friendly and helpful human spirits. They can also appear as humans, animals or monsters (demons have usually two shapes : a monstrous and a human one)

Location : tend to appear only when summoned or in the vicinity of a cursed place

Theory : They are non-human originated ghosts and have the capacity to harm and alter our physical world.
So that you understand the below, I have been a spiritual Seeker/Walker for my entire adult life. Reading, learning and studying various religions. Also have been a member of a small working coven. Five years with this particular group.

A few years a go, I saw things manifest that only reinforced for me why people should not dabble. To this day, not exactly sure what the woman did, but the day that she did it, she was found several towns over wandering the streets, babbling. She was screaming that she was the "Lady of the Lake", appointed by the Pendragon. She was freeing people's dogs from their yards and running with bare, bleeding feet. She also wound up in the asylum for a while.

We cleaned up her messes, both physical and spiritual. She managed to invite something over that we didn't expect. I'll post more about that later. Have to get to work.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #176
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Jaye,

I would try the Eastern Shore. There are quite a few places you can find. Also there are numerous haunted houses in Baltimore City. You also want to research ships in the area. Some are falling apart now, and are now being taken apart before they disinagrate into the bay/ocean.

Hippieflowergirl,

You will have a ball at Bannack! I did that place a few years ago. It was really cool. I enjoyed it.

Miss Scarlett,

I am waiting for you to continue your stories! I love to listen to them. Btw, my brother has the same experiences as your Dad has. It really stops him in his tracks. And it is like he zones out, then comes back.

Welcome to Lady Flamezzz and Sybelle!

Don't invite spirits unless you know how to deal with them. It is so not worth it. Very good point.

Peace,
Andrew
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #177
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

I felt compelled to do this card for the thread for today so here it is.
I will also write below it what came with it to me.

Pay special attention to the messages that are surrounding you right now.
You have been asking for answers to specific situations and there are signs being given to you.

Be willing to trust in them and accept them as delivered messages to you.

Your higher help is trying to present you with signs to guide you.
It is up to you to be aware to recieve the gifts at hand.

These signs could be as simple as lyrics in a song that give you a message.
Or an animal which brings to you a message.

Or perhaps an object which presents itself in your path that bring the message to your mind.

Also, this card has come into your path to tell you to take time to ask for assistance from your higher self and counsel.

Then to be aware of what comes to you in thought. action or deed or your surroundings.

Sometimes the messages given to us are right under our noses.

Open up and see what has been presented to you.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #178
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

I am confused, forgive me, I am not gifted as some of you are. But I have always been facinated by the paranormal. I was reading some of the postings between Andrew and GHD about the Warrens, so I googled them and found a ton of stuff. Why would someone want to make a museum of possessed objects for the public to visit? How can they keep ppl safe? If this doll is so evil, how can a glass box keep it from harming others? I am just confused and want to understand. I thought if something was possessed by evil then its powers are limitless. I am going to see if I can find anything about this doll but I would be very leary of going to see it in person, just because I dont know that its evil influence could "rub off" on me. I know this probably sounds crazy, but I was just curious about these ppl. Thank you for your posts, I do find this very facinating.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:39 AM   #179
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Let me try to explain this. Mr. Ed Warren was actually the one who started off seeing spirits as a youngster. He would see an elderly lady in his closet. As he grew older, more and more spirits would come to him (if that makes sense). Mrs. Lorraine Warren is a clarevoyant (sp??). She had this gift also as a young girl and it didn't make sense to her, but one day it clicked. Like putting together a puzzle. She was a teenager by the time everything made sense to her.

Alot of what is done goes back to the Roman Catholic Church, and the rituals and faith system from eons ago. For example, putting above your front door the house blessing that is renewed each Ephany.

The museum they have of relics from all over. It is the only one in the world like it. Lorraine Warren blesses the room before opening it up to the public. This is something that I also questioned Jaye about. And yes, she does do this. See when you see evil, it stays with you. That is the reason people sage their homes, cars, offices, and so on. It is a cleansing. The same as a using Holy Water, a Crusifix, and Bible when doing an exercism by a Priest.

I hope this helped explain it.

Andrew
Old 04-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #180
Laidbackgrly

How Do You Identify?:

Laidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST Reputation
Default question

do you think people that have passed on can come to you in a dream? or is it just a dream?
Laidbackgrly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Laidbackgrly For This Useful Post:

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal