Old 06-05-2014, 05:13 AM   #161
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,765 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
Maybe you should 'Play 4'?
Riiiiight??? lol

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2014, 04:58 PM   #162
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,442 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

While at my client's house today, I saw, out of the corner of my eye, a cat slinking down the stairs. No, they have no cat...and I didnt want to ask if they had had one. It was the second time in the 2 hours I was there that I saw and "felt" something strange....
I dont know what it is about cat ghost energy coming through to me...this is not the first time...
Old 07-04-2014, 09:02 PM   #163
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default confusing story but...creepy nonetheless....

I was taking Jacques out one llast time before bed. The yard was dark and one of the House window's light was showing on the shed.
As I looked at it, the silhouette of a person passed by. I thought maybe one of the girls stopped by and was in the kitchen (the window I assumed the light was coming from)
I got upstairs; no one had been in the kitchen. I looked out to see if the shadow cane from the kitchen but nothing was showing on the shed now.
I knew the light couldnt be from anything but the house....so it kept bugging me.
As I laid in bed I realized the light came from the basement window and thats why it no longer shone on the shed. And since there was absolutely no one else in the basement....I have to assume the silhouette was a ghost. But someone did kill themselves in the basement eons ago....the neighbor told me so. Interesting...
Old 07-05-2014, 12:31 AM   #164
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

For a while I have caught glimp's of shadow people hear at home,before I only barely saw then out the corner of my eye,but to day I was taking to my son and for some reason turned my head and look'd down the hall.What I saw was a full body dark shadow coming from the living room into the hall,I looked at it for a few seconds then looked away shaking my head not really beleving what I saw.
I haven't had any bad feelings anytime this has happened no matter how fleeting look I had,I have always had things like this happen but no matter how long it still surprises me.I really wish it wouldn't happen but I accepted this a long time ago.I know this place had some violence happen hear from past occupants because of the doors and a few holes that were in them and the utllity room walls,there was a fire hear many years ago so maybe it is some energy from that..who knows.I may need a someone to check the place out if it get any worse.It never bothers my fur kids and my son has never seen a thing.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2014, 08:26 AM   #165
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Well, let's see.

Watched as man wearing a fedora walked into a tree. He DID NOT ever reappear on the other side of the tree.

I pretended it must have been Carlos Castaneda.

White ghost cat who walked out of door jam into the other side... I was awakened by my partner's screams as she witnessed the cat. It took up residence in neighbor's apt. It slept in the down comforter in their den. After it scared the pregnant neighbor half to death, I asked it to stay out of sight until after baby was born. It did.

My daughter screamed bloody murder when a male ghost appeared in the bathroom to watch her shower. Not a good day. lol.

I would be here all day and night if I told more stories. Will be back later.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2014, 02:48 PM   #166
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Default For those of you seeing dark beings...

For those of you seeing dark beings crawling, scuttling, walking, and or flying around your home:

Sit in a comfortable place in your home. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath and imagine a beam of pure, white light is entering through the crown of your head and filling your being. As you breathe out, allow this light to expand and grow brighter, encompassing your being and moving outward.

As you do this say either silently or out loud:

"This is a home of love and light. Only beings of love and light are allowed to be in our home. If you are not of love and light energy, you must leave. You are not welcome here. I say this in the name of [insert whatever Higher Power you believe in here]."

Even if you don't believe in God per se, this will still work. Think of the light as your Highest Self. Your own personal power and the decision you are allowed to make as a person of free will to allow only that which is good and pure into your home.

If you have a particularly stubborn dark being hanging around, you may also want to sage your home while you think or say out loud:

"Only beings of love and light may remain here. All those not of love and light must leave now."

Imagine and feel the darkness leaving through the windows or doors and picture a white-light shield around your entire home where they cannot reenter.

If that still doesn't work, consult a priest or shaman.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:58 PM   #167
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Im not sure I shared this one.

Years ago my ex husband and I bought an old house and lived there for about 5 years before we divorced.

One day, we arrived home and I was getting out of the car and about to get the car seat out. I happened to glance at the kitchen window which was right there and saw very clearly the reflection of a man with a beard standing behind me. Even though there was a high retaining wall there, I turned around and of course no one was there....
also....just remembered....
I was in the living room one night after the girls were in bed (same house) and I dont remember if I was reading or watching tv but from my basement I suddenly heard 2 men yellling in French....clear as day...I cautiously went downstairs (with my dog) but no one was there. That house WAS very old. Our electrician (who,sadly enough, later killed his wife and himself) told me the beams were all chestnut...which told us the house was wayyy older than what the deed said....
Old 07-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #168
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Well, let's see...

Oh, the dead guy in my apt. Gypsy, my cat, would chase him out of the closet and into the living room in the corner by my couch. She would hiss and snarl at him until he faded away. This went on for a couple of months. My partner at the time finally got rid of him.

Dumb cluck. Dead is dead. Go now. You didn't want to be here, so go already.

Pharmacy student od'd on drugs stolen from hospital pharmacy. Dip stick.

The management did not clean up his melted corpse in the kitchen properly. Every time it rained you could smell his remains oozing from the wood door that soaked him up... ya think? Instead of cleaning the wood floor, they just covered it up with cheap linoleum. yuck.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2014, 06:52 PM   #169
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

I white sage everyone's ass coming in my door. Dead or alive. I find the living creepier than the dead. White sage!
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2014, 01:53 PM   #170
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

So....

I was meeting a friend for lunch in the adorable town of Black Mountain. I had never been there before, so she told me where abouts to park and where I needed to go to meet her for lunch.

It was a little bit of a walk to get to the restaurant. I stopped to read the menu of this restaurant that looked good and suddenly heard these ladies behind me in a parked car remark about Jacques. I turned around and we had a nice chat about their own poodles. I noticed they were eating ice cream. It's my favorite thing ever....so I looked around to see where they got it and noticed right across the street a store called Scoops..a cute ice cream place. I made a mental note to stop there after lunch.

So, I met up with my friend and we ate and I mentioned going for ice cream. She's from the town and she started leading me the other way and I told her there was a place right here. We went over but I wasn't able to find it again. I figured I got confused about what street I was on.

WELL.....today she just happened to look it up and indeed there HAD BEEN a store called Scoops there...we got the exact address and went there and it is now a chiropractor. And has been for some time.....

All I can say is....must've been some freaky time loop....how would I have even known a restaurant by that name had ever been there...?? And...come to think of it...were the people in the car even real...? If the store wasn't real...what else wasn't....mind blowing stuff...
Old 09-28-2014, 01:35 PM   #171
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,212 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Erica Are You There?

An undelivered letter I wrote to a would be intruder 30 years ago:

Dear Crazy Man Looking for Erica One night,

First, I'd like to apologize. When you were screaming "Erica" at the top of your lungs outside my bedroom window at midnight, I did not know that it was, infact, my apartment you believe Erica was in. I probably should have shouted back "Erica doesn't live here, dummy. Perhaps you should try a different building." However, I believe you crossed a line when you tried to break into my apartment. Twice. I know you never actually made it in, but there was a hammer (my weapon of choice) waiting for you on the other side of the door. On your first attempt, I appreciate you listening to me when I said no one named Erica lives here. That appreciation quickly fizzled when you returned 15 min later, prompting me to call the cops. Finally, while you were walking around the complex shouting "Erica" and someone hollered at you to shut up and go home, you shouting back "Reveal yourself homie" like he was hiding in the bushes or wearing an invisibility cloak, provided me with some much needed entertainment.

Sincerely, Not Erica.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2014, 01:36 PM   #172
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Recently at work, I was standing at the nurse's station reading report when I suddenly felt someone brush past me...at wheel chair height.

I turned really quick, since some residents are okay to have behind you and others are not...(lol) and there was NOTHING there...

We got to talking later that night about people who have passed there...it averages about 10 a year....
Old 12-06-2014, 07:26 PM   #173
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

for no apparent reason I keep seeing things out of the corner my eye in a rather random way. There is nothing there but I see these flashes...not "flashes" but things passing by just in the range of my peripheral vision....

Also

I had to have cataract surgery very early in life (2 years ago) and I noticed something funny the other night... I was in the bathroom with the just the nightlight on (behind me) and it illuminated the mirror in such a way that when I saw my eyes you could distinctly see the reflection of the artificial lens(es) that they implant during the surgery. So...basically...my eyes shine like a cat's at night now....

Freakkyyyyy
Old 12-24-2014, 03:11 PM   #174
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

So this happened to me this morning. I was lying on my left side facing the door. There is a window on the other side of the room so it does get some light in from the outside even though the blinds are closed. Anyway, it was pitch dark in here. My alarm went off and I reached over and hit snooze. I opened my eyes and was looking and noticed on the wall in front of me (still lying on my side) that there was a reflection of my body on the wall, lying on my side. Well then, it appeared that the covers were being lifted up. It took me a second to really focus and yep, still looked like it. The it went down. I thought, the dog must be moving in the bed although I did not feel him move. I looked over and no movement at all. No light coming in from outside as it was before 6am. Also I'm on the second floor.

So I don't know if I was dreaming, hallucinating or if I had some thing decide to get into bed with me or out of bed. I just blew it off until I got up and started thinking about it. Creepy right? I need to stop watching scary movies/tv.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2014, 01:32 PM   #175
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
So this happened to me this morning. I was lying on my left side facing the door. There is a window on the other side of the room so it does get some light in from the outside even though the blinds are closed. Anyway, it was pitch dark in here. My alarm went off and I reached over and hit snooze. I opened my eyes and was looking and noticed on the wall in front of me (still lying on my side) that there was a reflection of my body on the wall, lying on my side. Well then, it appeared that the covers were being lifted up. It took me a second to really focus and yep, still looked like it. The it went down. I thought, the dog must be moving in the bed although I did not feel him move. I looked over and no movement at all. No light coming in from outside as it was before 6am. Also I'm on the second floor.

So I don't know if I was dreaming, hallucinating or if I had some thing decide to get into bed with me or out of bed. I just blew it off until I got up and started thinking about it. Creepy right? I need to stop watching scary movies/tv.
That is so, so creepy.

Maybe you have a ghost lover?
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #176
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
That is so, so creepy.

Lol ohhhh a succubus! How fun
Old 12-25-2014, 02:20 PM   #177
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That is so, so creepy.

I wouldn't complain but she should make herself known!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2014, 05:07 PM   #178
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,765 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If it's a she.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2014, 08:49 AM   #179
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Have you had any interesting dreams lately?
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2014, 10:04 AM   #180
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Have you had any interesting dreams lately?
Unfortunately no. I never have "interesting" dreams for some reason. I am so deprived.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:

Tags
creepy, odd, unexplained, weird