Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 08-04-2013, 11:09 PM   #161
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

My Home
My Health
The Sunset
The work I got done today
Playing on BFP
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SirLucian For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #162
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Just one big thing today...Dish Network brought back channel 3 today Mom is happy happy happy. And we all know if Mom aint happy aint nobody happy. ALL of her shows are on channel 3

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #163
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,381 Times in 2,095 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Odds and ends....

My screened porch. In the South where there are 11 mosquitoes per cubic inch of air, and you look like a karate master when you make your way to the mailbox, a screened porch is a necessity.

Feeling the air charged with energy as a very thunderous storm approaches.

The smell of homemade spaghetti sauce that simmered all day yesterday and I heated tonight for the kiddo's favorite meal.

The fact my daughter loves school and was still excited and happy when the day was done.

Going over fall planners and schedules and anticipating all the lovely events to come.

Grape Nehi, in bottles, from the little produce stand down the road. We only allow ourselves one when we go so it is an extra special treat. The kiddo (and I) love them!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #164
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

shooting stars to make wishes on
my dotters
good books
sweet deer
awesome music
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 03:38 AM   #165
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

My ex husband apologised for the way he has treated me this week and said he will always love me. I wish his feelings about me didn't affect me so much but they do. He's the closest family/friend I have aside from our daughter. So glad the air is cleared.

I came out to my mum today so that's a relief. She didn't say wow that's great but she didn't say eew either. I'm guessing she thinks it's just a phase but so what it's a big weight off my shoulders anyway, and I can honestly say that I don't care what she thinks, if she can't see how what's good about it, she is missing out on something, not me.

I keep crying every time anyone is nice to me which feels awful and is inconvenient but maybe it's a sign I'm letting go of the last 4 years at last and can soon start afresh.

Grateful that even though it's tough I haven't had a drink for over a year, and when I wondered yesterday about drowning my sorrows the thought of the taste of alcohol made me think eugh...

Glad that even though I have been feeling really unstable I don't need to take those gross antidepressants and the herbal remedies seem to be just about holding the beast at bay. I must be at least 40% better than I used to be so that's a major improvement and you can't unlearn what you learnt so the only way is up.

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #166
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Thank God the vet says the dog has an infection and he has perked up a bit now. I thought he was having a heart attack when I walked in the door. It was awful. I'm not ready to say bye to him no way. So relieved. Thank you thank you thank you God.

I passed my course.

Picnic with a good friend who I'm so glad I met.

A surprise invitation to take part in a promotion day where I will meet all sorts of people, and apparently there is to be a free hugs event which isn't something I've been involved in before but sounds like fun.

Chips and curry sauce for tea.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 03:46 AM   #167
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Going to the seaside today. The Sea. The Sea. Love The Sea.

With someone who has been too ill to do things with us for many years.

5 new to me dresses coming to the seaside with us. Given to me by my friend who has gone down a size since becoming a dance instructor.

The tight red one looks Ding Dong if I do say so myself

The others are a bit more 'Dallas' than I'm used to but it feels nice to wear someone else's look when they are more daring, maybe it will rub off on me.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 05:22 AM   #168
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Lightbulb

trying on all my pants this morning only to find one pair that will stay up.

an incredible surgeon who is happy with my progress and said keep doing what your doing cause its working :\

my family

the city, while it is crazy and too busy for me it is nice to soak up the city life for the day and it makes me so thankful for where I do live.

the beautiful blue moon

letting my walls down and getting to know people

I am grateful for where and who I am in my life right now
and that's pretty fukin incredible
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 10:38 AM   #169
Artzy76

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The Girlie kinds :)
Relationship Status:
Singular

Artzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you am SO grateful...

* I am so grateful for the positive energy ever flowing in and around me today.
* So much gratitude for the love and support from & for my friends and family.
* Thank you for the compassion & forgiving heart that I've been blessed with today and everyday.
*So grateful for the open doors and opportunities that present themselves abundantly today.
*I am deeply grateful that peace and acceptance is appearing in my heart and in all my affairs.
Artzy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Artzy76 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #170
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My current happiness..
My pups...
My cellphone still having enough charge to work..
The weekend is here...
Finances are atleast manageable...

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #171
o'queery

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!

Thanked 1,895 Times in 523 Posts
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today i am grateful for....

Being able to recognize fears and deal with them head on

Consistency

Having empathy without allowing others to be codependent

This delicious homemade chicken pot pie i am now eating

Being pushed into being something better than i already am (thank You)
Old 08-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #172
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

That it's Friday with a fun weekend ahead.

That I am healthy and fit and can enjoy my life to the fullest without limitations some people suffer daily.

I probably sound like a broken record sometimes but I truely mean it I am grateful for the life I live I love my life.

Always be grateful for my angels who watch over me .

For my twin even though I want to choke her sometimes, I don't think I could live in a world that didn't include her.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:41 AM   #173
Artzy76

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The Girlie kinds :)
Relationship Status:
Singular

Artzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST ReputationArtzy76 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Grateful for Today!

*Today I am feeling love and immense gratitude for the challenges today that will lead me and teach me to live in love, gratitude, & positivity.
*Absolutely grateful for everything in life is coming to me so easily and effortlessly.
*I am deeply grateful for my ability to love without limits or expectations.
*So much gratitude for having a job that I love.
*I express so much gratitude for acts of kindness that happen everyday!
Artzy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Artzy76 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2013, 01:56 AM   #174
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

My boi
My home
My life
The girl who My enter My life
All the work I am completing
There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SirLucian For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 06:34 AM   #175
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,381 Times in 2,095 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default So many things to pick from.....

An extra long weekend that includes visits from friends and loved ones.

Having multiple vases filled with all manor of flowers and blooming things from the garden scattered about the house. An orange rose, still greenish hydrangea blooms, combined with a burgundy wood flower make a rather striking combination.

Steaks marinating for a lovely grill-fest this evening.

Going to attend the largest independent book festival in the nation this weekend. Over 300 authors, music, book as art, etc. Wheeeee!

Having my head in the clouds and leaving for a hot air balloon festival soon. Hoping to take some nice photos of the event.

My almost completed art project!

Having those you love to share all of the above. I've done the math, it really does increase the enjoyment factor!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 06:59 AM   #176
Joness

How Do You Identify?:
Boi Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi He His Him Sir Handsome Son Brother Tom
Relationship Status:
Single

Joness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST ReputationJoness Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am grateful for . . .

1. Having good health
2. Having a toilet that flushes, if I lived elsewhere in the world that might not be the case.
3. My beautiful home
4. Passion for life
5. The knowledge I have of the Universe, Quantum Physics and the constant impermanence of life

stay cool x
Joness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joness For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 07:43 AM   #177
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Member Photo Albums
Lightbulb

the tip top of my grateful list this morning::

1. early morning phone calls
2. having hym in my life, respecting me, getting to know each other slowly & with no pressure
3. the sun that is about to come up
4. my child is happier then she has been in along time
5. my family circle always being there for me
6. I am in a good peaceful place inside out
7. the planet thank you for putting in all the hard work y'all do I know it ain't easy

8. open minded folks, like me, love me, hate me, judge me, whatever you wish my world still spins
9. fall is so close I can smell it...might be that its harvest time that I am smelling
10. pumpkins!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #178
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

Gratitude for:

1) My job. No other work challenges me this much or satisfies me more. Looking forward to another 15 years.
2) The people that work with me. They're the best of the best.
3) Fast thinking tech who called about "Ruby", a red point Siamese whose person brought her to the EC because she was mysteriously lethargic. Yes it's cute that Ruby will chase and eat grapes. Glad you got photos for your My Space or FB or whatever page. A dozen grapes later, Ruby's in full blown renal failure and your pictures might be the last you get. No grapes or raisins for your cat-folk. Nor your dog-folk. Nor your ferret-folk too. Unclear in hamsters, mice, rats, pot bellied pigs and rabbits because of increased inconsistency in results but why risk it? An inconsistent consequence isn't a non-existent consequence and no consequence is guaranteed reversible.
4) The smell of DKNY Be Delicious perfume on the sweater she borrowed.
5) The happy tail of "Louis" who gave me a dozen thumps or more before laying down to catch his breath. Good to see him more comfortable. A volunteer is hanging out with him until 10. Then I'll go in to spend the night with my iPad, a couple of books and a 140 lb Newfoundland with COPD and lung cancer who thinks he's a lap dog. No lie. He can have my lap if he wants. No one should miss the chance for a cuddle their last night on earth. Second hand smoke people. Think about it.

* Other foods your fur-folk should avoid besides grapes and raisens: garlic, onions, chives, chocolate, caffeine, canned tuna, raw liver, Xylitol, avocados, nuts, apple cores, smoked meat or "jerky", banana peels, fat trimmed from meat or bones, spontaneous toys made of walnut shells or the pits from fruit like peaches, raw eggs, wild mushrooms, dairy, and - because it appears to need saying - NO BOOZE
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #179
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I got to play basketball today.
Spent some time with my neices this afternoon at the pool.
I got some great deals at the farm and feed store today.
I got some great smelling homeade soap reminds me of my grandmother.
My sprinkler system.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:05 PM   #180
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

GRATITUDE!

* I am really, really grateful for all of my sistergirls.

* Really grateful for an amazing blood family even when I kinda want to slap them!

* Thankful for my body and all the ways it talks to me.

* Thankful for the ability to think and reason and for being able to say exactly what is on my mind.

* Thankful for the Fall. Looking forward to the smell of leaves, the crackle of a fire, and all of that fluffy stuff that is all cuddly and warm!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: