Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 12-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #1841
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes226_l View Post
Hey Gail,
Its cold here in N.Y.S. How are you doing? Have you always lived in N.J ?
MariLou
I was born and raised in NJ except for when I moved to KC back in the 90's seems so far away now that we are in the 2000's almost a decade later.

How are the lofters doing today. Brrrr it was cold this morning walking the dogs and they seemed to take longer too. but it was only like 10 minutes. gotta do laundry and stuff and pick up my sewing machine and get to sewing some skirts for Temple and pants for winter. Maybe sweats would be good..hope all are doing well leaving some hot and
Old 12-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #1842
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gail

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
HI there I'm from NJ lived here all my life except for about 10 years that I lived in the MIdwest!! What part of NYS are you from?? have a nice night.
Gail,
What part of NJ are you from? Is your real name Melody?
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #1843
moonfemme

Hello everyone :~) Hope you all are having an Awesome Day :~)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #1844
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes226_l View Post
Gail,
What part of NJ are you from? Is your real name Melody?
I'm from Hasbrouck Hts, no my real name is not Melody...
Old 12-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #1845
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default cold - and snow on the way...

Oh Barb - cold here in Cincinnati too - and snow storm coming this weekend...I am certain that I was meant to be AN ISLAND GIRL......
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #1846
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey back to you..

I got you added as a friend. Do you by any chance live on an island and have a room for me??? LOL - just kidding...BUT if you are and you do.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfemme View Post
Hello everyone :~) Hope you all are having an Awesome Day :~)
Old 12-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #1847
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Default hahahaha!

Very spunky...I found the secret to live to be realllllyyyyy old - keep breathing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
You aint old !! Your still spunky !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gina For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #1848
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Singles ~ Hope everyone is having a good week. Nice to read all your post haven't been on in awhile because of work. Have a good night!
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #1849
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning Lofters
everything seems frozen here in Charlotte town.. so much for being in the warm south.. heh..
blueeyes... glad to see your enjoying the Planet.

hey how are those on the spot interviews going, barb?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:59 PM   #1850
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Good Evening lofters how is everyone doing?? BRRRR its cold out there just let the dog out and yikes will it ever end?? Hopefully it will warm up soon...have a nice night...
Old 12-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #1851
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I'm from Hasbrouck Hts, no my real name is not Melody...
Hi Gail,
Sorry about asking about your name. My x has a same nick name as you have and shes from NJ near Philly. If you was her I would of left BFP. Now, I don't need to leave and I'm gald about that. The people in here have been very friendly.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #1852
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning Lofters
everything seems frozen here in Charlotte town.. so much for being in the warm south.. heh..
blueeyes... glad to see your enjoying the Planet.

Wellll,some people make it easy to stay here....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #1853
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
Very spunky...I found the secret to live to be realllllyyyyy old - keep breathing...
any day above ground is good my friend !
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #1854
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

I just love waking up on the right side of the grass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
any day above ground is good my friend !
Old 12-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #1855
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
hey how are those on the spot interviews going, barb?

heh not very well...... must be the wart on my nose or my non winning personality thats scaring them all off.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #1856
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Good Evening lofters!! How is everyone doing today, brrr its cold today, going for a sandwich for dinner no cooking tonight too much work....
Old 12-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #1857
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

feeling kinda slumpy tonight
tired... but not enough to sleep.. cant seem to get in the mood to paint for days now.. ( and have a lot of stuff to paint too.) bored...
anyone know how to shake this slump??

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #1858
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Default do kids come first.

Hey,The othere post on putting kids first. I feel if both parents needs are taken care of the kids would be taken care of and the family would be a happer place. I do know it depends on the people. Sometimes it works the othere way. I feel a mom should take care of the kids and the the othere adult helps out when,they can. Mydaughter comes first. How ever back eons ago I hate to say this but the church came first. If I had it to do over again there would be alot less church....We lean by our mistakes.
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #1859
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Smile

You are very welcom Cody
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 02:25 AM   #1860
raising2alone

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Name says it all

raising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputationraising2alone Has the BEST Reputation
Default Age is a number???? ;)

Hard to believe you are all that old...lol. G-Ma and all, yes, I am now 56 years young with 2 year old twins, WHAT WAS I THINKING..lol. Talk about keeping you young and in shape. Best exercise program there is to date. Doubt I will make it to G-Pa status, let's hope anyway..lol. Have a blessed Holiday Season all!
raising2alone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raising2alone For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature