Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 08-20-2015, 12:33 AM   #401
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosetodance View Post
(Mel C... you like how I did that? Blatant nudge and all. <3)
I love how you roll , now how about a meet-up?
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 05:08 AM   #402
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I don't plan to attend but I can meet up with you before or afterwards
Sounds good, Mel. Thanks.

Will let you know if I attend.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:29 PM   #403
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default For anyone hungry or alone on Thanksgiving in LA

The Laugh Factory in Hollywood (Sunset and Laurel) continues their annual tradition of offering free Thanksgiving meals for anyone hungry.

At 1PM, 3PM, 5PM, and 7PM, people will be welcomed. They will not only get a free meal, but they will be served and entertained by comedians.

The owners do this on Christmas Day, too (though they are Jewish).

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2015, 03:35 PM   #404
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

I don't post much but wanted to stop by and say hello to all the Ca peeps. Hope ya'll have a great holiday season!
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2015, 04:15 PM   #405
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
I don't post much but wanted to stop by and say hello to all the Ca peeps. Hope ya'll have a great holiday season!

Hi Luv! Happy Thanksgiving!
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2015, 04:21 PM   #406
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Same to you Virago! Thank-you
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 11:55 AM   #407
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Finally home from my European trip, so I have not had the opportunity to post this before, but I've been asked to speak on a panel tonight at California State University Northridge. Topic: Lesbian culture pre vs post stonewall, strongly focusing on how the bars became the center of our community. One bartender from each decade invited to speak. As a bar owner in the 80's and a bartender in the 90's I will be representing both decades. Invited by and moderated by Marie Cartier PhD, author of "Baby, You are My Religion; Women, Gay Bars, and Theology Before Stonewall" Location is The Gender & Women's Studies Dept, rm 340 http://babyyouaremyreligion.com/ Time is 7pm

"Baby You Are My Religion argues that American butch-femme bar culture of the mid-20th Century should be interpreted as a sacred space for its community. Before Stonewall - when homosexuals were still deemed mentally ill - these bars were the only place where many could have any community at all. "
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2015, 02:31 PM   #408
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

San Bernadino Ca. shooting at a developmental service bldg. so far 3 dead several hurt and the suspect or suspects in body armor is still in the bldg. PRAY for these poor ppl who now have become victims.
Old 12-02-2015, 05:30 PM   #409
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
San Bernadino Ca. shooting at a developmental service bldg. so far 3 dead several hurt and the suspect or suspects in body armor is still in the bldg. PRAY for these poor ppl who now have become victims.
The count is up to 14 now. Too close to home, and friends are on lock down at work. This is so devastating.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/us/san...dino-shooting/

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2016, 12:10 PM   #410
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single Awareness Day

Dear SoCal friends,

We have the pleasure of hosting Chad and SaltyButch in San Diego Feb 12-15. We will be dining, visiting the zoo, going to Gossip Grill and celebrating Single Awareness Day of course. I believe there is a Singles dance (couples welcome) on Saturday with a red (devil) and white (angel) theme.

Post here or PM me if you are interested in doing something with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 08:09 PM   #411
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear SoCal friends,

We have the pleasure of hosting Chad and SaltyButch in San Diego Feb 12-15. We will be dining, visiting the zoo, going to Gossip Grill and celebrating Single Awareness Day of course. I believe there is a Singles dance (couples welcome) on Saturday with a red (devil) and white (angel) theme.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend...its been a great winter so far but the sunshine will feel wonderful...
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 09:03 PM   #412
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear SoCal friends,

I have always wanted to visit San Diego. Thanks to Mel and SaltyButch this will be a dream come true. I look forward to meeting local BFP members and new friends.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 10:44 PM   #413
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyButch View Post
I'm so looking forward to this weekend...its been a great winter so far but the sunshine will feel wonderful...
Have a good time! It's a beautiful city, request a drive over the Coronado Bridge and a visit to Hillcrest. Eat Rubio's fish tacos and video some waves

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2016, 06:02 AM   #414
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear SoCal friends,

WOW......you three on the lose in San Diego on Valentine Day Weekend! One can only imagine what trouble you's could get into! IF Bail money is needed, look no further than me...lol
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2016, 03:55 PM   #415
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Dear SoCal friends,

Ooohh...this just in...there is a Burlesque show Sunday at GG!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2016, 05:23 PM   #416
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Less than 24 hours until SoCal is invaded by two handsome and kind butches. We will be out and about (zoo, dancing, burlesque show @ gossip grill, etc.) and welcome the company. There will be time for coffee and meals too. Don't forget to PM me if you don't already have my number.
Old 02-16-2016, 10:34 AM   #417
trixie

How Do You Identify?:
independent spinster lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
she-ra, princess of power
Relationship Status:
one is the magic number

trixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputationtrixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Thanks for letting me invade butch weekend. I got to be an honorary butch! Yay!

*swagger*
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2016, 01:56 PM   #418
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Thanks for letting me invade butch weekend. I got to be an honorary butch! Yay!

*swagger*
I'm glad you were able to join us. It's always nice to be in the presence of a lovely femme.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:44 PM   #419
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Less than 24 hours until SoCal is invaded by two handsome and kind butches. We will be out and about (zoo, dancing, burlesque show @ gossip grill, etc.) and welcome the company. There will be time for coffee and meals too. Don't forget to PM me if you don't already have my number.
What an amazing weekend, I left the deep freeze and arrived to sunshine and hot temperatures. The weekend was filled with much fun and laughter and time spent with great people....I left and came home to snow....bah....I want to go back.......
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2016, 09:05 AM   #420
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default San Diego Festival of Science and Engineering, March 5, Petco Park

The San Diego Festival of Science and Engineering is a ten-day educational experience including

– interactive demonstrations
– hands-on activities
– dynamic speakers to engage kids and families in all that encompasses STEM (science, technology, engineering and math)

The week kicks off with its largest event EXPO Day (March 5th) at PETCO Park.

EXPO Day is free and open to the public.

Hundreds of community businesses and organizations will participate in EXPO Day in addition to over 60 programs and events that will follow throughout the week all throughout the county of San Diego.

More than 75,000 kids, parents, teachers, industry leaders and community members are anticipated to attend during Festival Week.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: