imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dating online - profiles and perusing

I thought I would start a thread for people who want to put their online profile names at dating sites for people to check out. And I know lots of people here love reading dating profiles.

Regardless if you are single - I know plenty of people have open relationships or are poly.

Plus I personally think it's fun and interesting to read dating profiles. Especially okcupid ones where the extra questions are- I love reading the extra questions for light and interesting reading when I need to take a break from homework.

I will ante up and give mine.

Mine is at okcupid - Imperfectcandy

As a note:
To find people on Cupid, you have to not be using the mobile app. You have to use the browser version and click on "find a user" and write in the user name. The mobile apps don't have this option.

I also have one on Plenty of Fish but it's pretty much defunct.
Same thing there as well. If you want to search for someone, you need to be on the browser version, not the mobile app, click on search at the top bar, click on user name search tab that comes up and type in the name.

If you are on any other dating site, don't forget to tell us how to search for people!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 05:52 AM   #2
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quick interruption

Hey, HB, I think this is a really, really great idea since there isn't a dating site here. It gives people the ability to learn more about someone who catches their eye here, prior to approaching them.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 06:49 PM   #3
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hey, HB, I think this is a really, really great idea since there isn't a dating site here. It gives people the ability to learn more about someone who catches their eye here, prior to approaching them.
Very much what I was thinking
Perhaps it would have been of more interest to people or easier if I had made a thread for femme profiles and one for butches...
Old 08-05-2014, 07:33 PM   #4
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
Very much what I was thinking
Perhaps it would have been of more interest to people or easier if I had made a thread for femme profiles and one for butches...
That is a good idea. You may bring more on board that way. I'd do it if I had a profile somewhere. It is a no-brainer.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 04:49 PM   #5
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP.....................
Old 08-22-2015, 06:10 PM   #6
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Well, *I* thought it was a good idea, tru. Lol I don't think anyone else did!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2015, 06:43 PM   #7
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
Well, *I* thought it was a good idea, tru. Lol I don't think anyone else did!
I think its a great idea! My OKCupid name is ... Hominid9. Be prepared to fall in love.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 11:13 AM   #8
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

well, it may have been a good idea but if people don't post their profile names, then no one will go and check them out or contact them. So, the gist I get is no one wishes to do that. I have had a sudden influx of visitors to my profile though, since this thread was resurrected LOL.

But I'm just as curious as the next person. I like reading about people.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 11:18 AM   #9
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hominid View Post
I think its a great idea! My OKCupid name is ... Hominid9. Be prepared to fall in love.
Well, and as Cupcake mentioned in a comment - I'm invisible to many of you most likely; I don't show up in searches because I am "Straight".

Dammit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 12:10 PM   #10
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say I am surprised at the lack of replies given the amount of singletons there seem to be on here.....and they can`t all be shy !

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 01:23 PM   #11
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

I'm certainly no shrinking violet. I just don't happen to be on any dating sites.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:12 PM   #12
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

If you are shy, wouldn't this kinda be ideal? You are putting down a name to a dating profile for someone to look at, rather than contacting someone for a date?

Hmn. Guess dating sites aren't used much on BFP. Hey ho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 04:01 PM   #13
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I'm single, but don't do LDR's and don't date online. I am not listed on any singles sites either. I live so rural that the only gay person here in my town is ME. I live on a limited income so going out of town to meet someone to date like in Dallas, kinda don't work for me.

I think I need to move, but I can't because of my mom being here needing me.
SOOOO that tosses me out of the dating pool I guess....for long while.
Old 08-23-2015, 04:15 PM   #14
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I think online is a great way to get to know someone but as for looking for partner material it leaves very much to be desired I dare say!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 06:20 PM   #15
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation

I am feveralways on Plenty of Fish. I tried OKCupid, but all I ever met were femmes.lol I stay on POF to meet people who live in the same area and might want to do activities. I am not in the market for romance at this time.
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2015, 07:17 PM   #16
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I think online is a great way to get to know someone but as for looking for partner material it leaves very much to be desired I dare say!
True. That's why I meet people within 2/3 weeks of talking to them. I usually exchange a few messages, a couple emails, a couple of phone chats and then I meet for a coffee, not a date. After a few coffee/beer meets if I enjoy them and I think it has potential, then a date.

The partner prospect doesn't happen until I've hung out with them *non dating* at *least* a few times.

But, that's me.

Fever: POF has more butches yes. But I find the rare person I do meet on OKC I click with much better. I am very patient and I'm not in a rush to date anyone. My profile is just there, like leaving a door ajar. That's about the extent of it.
School takes up too much of my time to date. I have one evening a week to give someone and I can't talk every day and most lesbians find that annoying.

So... It's just there. It can't hurt.
Old 08-23-2015, 07:26 PM   #17
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

And I certainly don't wish anyone who doesn't wish to use dating site to do it. That wasn't the purpose of this thread.
It's just here for those who want to put their profile name up to see if there is anyone local that might have otherwise missed them. Some people aren't good at talking about themselves. At least this way it would be known they were into butches/transguys or into femmes.

If you don't wanna use a dating site, don't. I'm just suprised not very many people here do, is all.

Not a worry.
Old 08-23-2015, 07:27 PM   #18
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I personally don't go to online dating sites, I come to this one to enjoy the many different topics and people and if something more happens, who knows but I do think FB area also keeps people real and honest but still be careful of people not being who they pretend to be.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2015, 08:44 AM   #19
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

I think that my pof account is jobandisaiah3 and my okcupid is job3, but I may be wrong about both of those names.
I agree okcupid is a cool way to find out very quickly if you think you might be compatible with someone.
Plus, I found out about this site from someone I met on there.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:19 PM   #20
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dating online

The part that I don't like about dating sites is that they seem so judgmental. I see photos and a short profile. I would rather sit down and have a chat with a lady and get to know her.

To me people (femmes) are more beautiful from the inside. It is their personality, their humor, smiling with their eyes, their warmth, kindness, and their brain.

It is hard to get to know ladies on-line.

Just my thoughts.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: