Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 05-31-2010, 09:11 PM   #21
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Mint makes me feel pretty and fresh.
Minty lotions, gum, candy, soap, candles, etc...

Ginger does too.

and lemongrass.

Oh, and cotton nightgowns with little flowers
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:18 PM   #22
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

baking makes me feel sexy.

so does time with my femme friends.

even the ones that would punch me for buying a $1200 purse.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:20 PM   #23
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
see?

Toughy can make any girl feel pretty.
the most beautiful I ever saw you was at the Humanist Hall when we shared that nasty ass Toughy down to her sweaty sticky clinging to my nipples A shirt dance........I have that scarve and it still smells like you and makes me think of 'oh so pretty things'...........
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:23 PM   #24
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
the most beautiful I ever saw you was at the Humanist Hall when we shared that nasty ass Toughy down to her sweaty sticky clinging to my nipples A shirt dance........I have that scarve and it still smells like you and makes me thing of 'oh so pretty things'...........
oh. my. gay.

even in a damn wheel chair?

that means a LOT to me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:24 PM   #25
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

When my back is having one of those days, I'll soak in a hot bath until the water starts to get cold. Sometimes it even involves bubbles.

Tinkering with almost any kind of bike can make me feel good too.
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:29 PM   #26
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

-having a pedicure
-getting my hair cut
-wearing my favorite jeans and boots and a great cleavage inducing shirt
jewelry
-dressing up to go out on date with Erin or to an event in town
-being with/celebrating with my with Femme sisters
The Following User Says Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:36 PM   #27
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

a good hair cut
exercise, which i am just getting back to and is harder to do after developing an arthritic knee and gaining weight
fuzzy or silky pajamas -- i need some new
talking to Christina (a femme friend)
read a good book -- why are they harder to find than they used to be
like superfemme, watch an entire season of some tv show over a weekend
go somewhere where there is ocean or just go outside and feel the breeze off the bay
spend time with the felines
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:39 PM   #28
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

thank you so much for some great ideas.

i wonder what would happen if i tinkered?

i did recently teach myself how to knit and crochet from watching youtubes.

it made me feel oddly domestic.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:01 PM   #29
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
oh. my. gay.

even in a damn wheel chair?

that means a LOT to me.
oh baby.......I loved the wheel chair part............it gave me a chance to straddle you and you could not get away...........laughin............and I could shake my tits in your face........laughin
I will not assimilate

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 10:06 PM   #30
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

wait.............dang it...........am I supposed to give some damn flower or something???

Is this where I am supposed to be sensitive and caring?

where is that flower thingie......

does that work for ya darlin....

*doing that boot toe in the ground, kinda head down but looking up shy ass shit kicker look*
I will not assimilate

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 10:08 PM   #31
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

hmmm...

Cut my fingernails
Buy a new pair of shoes
Workout
Buy a new bra... that's right. Wanna make something of it???
Old 05-31-2010, 10:08 PM   #32
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
oh baby.......I loved the wheel chair part............it gave me a chance to straddle you and you could not get away...........laughin............and I could shake my tits in your face........laughin
Yes. We perv on those pics often. See my gallery.

Quote:
wait.............dang it...........am I supposed to give some damn flower or something???

Is this where I am supposed to be sensitive and caring?

where is that flower thingie......

does that work for ya darlin....

*doing that boot toe in the ground, kinda head down but looking up shy ass shit kicker look*

You are funny.

Seriously, I just spit water on my screen which is way better than a flower.

shit kicker shy ass......omg.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 10:08 PM   #33
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,627 Times in 3,978 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

today I was out in my yard doing ..well..yard work.

I was covered from head to toe in soil, mulch, sweat and blood. (rose bushes)

My buddy Jean came over to cut the grass for me. She walked up to say hello and smiled as she looked at me. I felt like I looked a sight. The weekend was so hard on me...I created a massive disaster in my kitchen last night by forgetting to turn off the bathroom sink. In 10 minutes, I destroyed my kitchen ceiling. This was on my mind as well..and well, I felt like I looked anything but pretty. I felt I looked frazzled, worried, scared, ashamed, (memory loss caused the mistake that destroyed the ceiling) and messy.

she said to me " you look really happy..your yard agrees with you. You look good..."

wow. Talk about a suprise pick me up! I felt pretty. Not just pretty beautiful but pretty damn good about myself in general. She was right. Destruction comes and goes in my life. If not my ceiling, then my hopes and dreams are always on the line up to be shot at and destroyed. But destruction isnt the only thing that comes and goes in my life. I am stubborn. I am relentless. And I am in denial. I refuse to let my back injury destroy a single moment that I have left in me to STILL DO. Someday I wont be able to STILL DO but right now, in my mulch/soil/sweat/ and blood moment, I was able to STILL DO and my buddy Jean recognized the beauty in my stubborn willfulness.

and other ways I feel pretty...

refresh my nail polish. My nails are always painted. Its the one thing I love to do and makes me feel good about myself

avon. Can you believe it? I am shocked myself. But no one makes a better face moisturizer for the price. (look at consumer reports) and I can afford a $2 lip gloss every once in awhile

walk my dog. Getting out and moving can make me feel alot better about myself and walking my dog helps her feel good too

condition my hair. Ever since I went silver I have such volume and curl. I rarely need to "treat" it anymore because its not burnt by dyes, curling irons, chemicals, etc. But sometime I just do it to feel pretty

Tattoo. If I had the cash, i would get a tat to feel pretty. Or a piercing.

one of the best ways to get me out of a myopic funk, is to see myself the way my honey sees me. I pick well. I pick people who can see me as beautiful and appreciate my inner and outer beauty. So when I see myself the way they see me, its a real pick me up.

I look at my daughter and because I know where she got the genes to be so beautiful, I can get a pick me up that way too.

looking at my sister as we age, and seeing how incredibly beautiful I think she is as she matures, I acknowledge we come from the same gene stock too

remembering my mother, who in her simplicity of looks, was an incredibly beautiful woman. I know my father fell in love with her the minute he saw her and I never saw him not look at her without total adoration. He is who I model my expectations of a partner from. If they cant look at me like he looked at her, I dont want to get involved...

there is more but I am tired...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 10:09 PM   #34
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
hmmm...

Cut my fingernails
Buy a new pair of shoes
Workout
Do you do it in that order?

And no, I think buying a bra is a perfect way to inflict self love. I do it often.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 10:38 PM   #35
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

I don't go out and buy anything or pamper myself ...
I do go sit on the shore, looking at the sea, listening to the wind, feeling the sea air on my face ...
That's my therapy.
Give me a day at the beach, and I'm a happy bunny!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:22 AM   #36
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
hmmm...

Cut my fingernails
Buy a new pair of shoes
Workout
Absolutely not! It is totally refreshing to see this list. I think I'll start a butch grooming thread.... its about time!!

I pamper myself with a ..... scented spa ...

... clipping finger and toe nails, sometimes getting a pedi/mani. Sometimes, I have clear polish applied... so fucking what!?

... nothing like a facial from a professional to take stress away...

.... and I buy new underwear for a small up-lift! Some silk boxer briefs (don't like the long baggy ones, don't like all that fabric clogging up my pants and ruining my figure!!! Got good hips & thighs, show 'em off!) and a few regular women's cotton thigh hi briefs. (Just try to make something of this!)

... getting my hair trimmed sometimes is pampering to me and having it highlighted.

And, I grow phenomenal roses and love fresh cut roses on my table... just for myself!

Frankly, going clothes shopping and finding something that looks good on me can lift my spirits.

Last edited by AtLast; 06-01-2010 at 12:35 AM. Reason: stuff
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 12:27 AM   #37
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
like what, a photograph?

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:56 AM   #38
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Mani/pedi
Getting a new hairstyle
Working out
Gussying up and hitting the town with friends
Solving a problem
Dancing around in my skivvies
Getting a good night's sleep and the stretch that follows
Unsolicited compliments (two points for those from strangers, five points for those from trusted friends)

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 04:09 AM   #39
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

I love taking a hot shower, deep conditioning my hair, lathering on a rich sexy lotion then dancing around the house singing with no clothes on. Something about being free in the moment just does it for me.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 05:22 AM   #40
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
As a Femme who suffers from illness and is differently abled, I am always looking for ways to "feel pretty".
I can seriously relate to this.

Lupus and chronic pain really drains me... and I'm allergic to most "girly girl" skin products.

But I like to:
*splurge on Arbonne International products bought from my best friend (everything is all natural, no harsh chemicals, no un-natural fragrance or dye ingredients and not tested on animals.)
*Wear my very well made, beautiful and comfortable corset & thigh highs hidden under my business suits. (it "improves" my posture and makes me feel sassy)
*splurge on my favorite vanilla honey scented bath products, almond butter lotions or Hugo Deep Red perfume.
*Dance barefoot in my kitchen.
*apply a little makeup to add color to my pale face and make my blue/hazel eyes stand out.
*get decked out for work and wear my "kick ass boots"
*straighten these G*D Awful curls!
*wear an outfit that's my lover's favorite and smile coy like when I get their attention
*enjoy a candle lit hot bubble bath to wash away the pain
*day dream about my lover sneaking up behind me in the kitchen, wrapping their arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck and whispering "Ummm you smell so good baby."
*having a GOOD hair day!! LOL
*finding a blouse that I don't need a bra with and show off my hourglass curves (scars from my surgery make bras unbearable!)
*seeing the pride in my would-be lover's eyes when they are out with me and their attention is focused on my eyes, smile and laughter.

And "airdrying" after a very hot bath.

Last edited by Kenna; 06-01-2010 at 05:25 AM.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: