How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

At least they are talking about it, out loud. I don't necessarily believe they will get anywhere but at least it will be out in the open. Whatever the reason discussing the possibility of invoking the 25th amendment can only be a good thing at this point.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...25th-amendment

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Democrats will hold an event on Friday to discuss the 25th Amendment amid concerns over President Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis.

“Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow. We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment.

Even his kids have noticed he's more nuts than usual.
https://theslot.jezebel.com/daddy-is...ids-1845278619

According to sources close to the family, the Trump children are passing the hours of their father’s covid in the same way I assume they passed much of their childhoods, staring in wide-eyed horror at one another as their shitty dad endangers the entire family’s livelihood with a titty-baby tantrum, playing a silent game of “Not It” to see who among them will attempt to placate daddy this time.

Vanity Fair is reporting that for this particular meltdown, it’s most likely Donald Trump Jr. who has drawn the short straw, as it would seem Junior is the only Trump kid who will openly admit that there’s anything unusual about the president’s dangerous, ill-advised covid-spreading joyride or barrage of late-night, all-caps tweets:
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2020, 08:51 AM   #4542
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jane Fonda, 82, says she has no time for sex: 'I’ve had so much of it'...

Jane Fonda has no time for crazy sex but that’s okay — she’s had plenty of it.

On Friday, the 82-year-old icon appeared remotely on The Ellen DeGeneres Show hosted by Girls Trip star Tiffany Haddish, who filled in for DeGeneres.
"I gotta say, you look amazing,” Haddish, 40, told Fonda. “...I need to know because you look so good, are you still having sex? Are you having, like, crazy sex?" “No,” answered the actress, giving a thumbs-down. “No, zero...I don’t have time. I’m so old and I’ve had so much of it, I don’t need it right now because I’m too busy.”

Sidebar: Nobody likes a bragger Jane nobody....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2020, 08:55 AM   #4543
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

High five, Jane...after lots of years there's not that much that's new and unless you're fabulous within the first 10 minutes, I'm asleep.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2020, 09:45 AM   #4544
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~
Oh, I don't know about that, what idiot said you can't teach an old dog new tricks...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2020, 09:53 AM   #4545
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~~
Oh, I don't know about that, what idiot said you can't teach an old dog new tricks...
It's not that I'm tired of learning. I'm just tired of teaching.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2020, 04:44 PM   #4546
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Money money money

The powerful head of the Vatican’s saint-making office, Cardinal Angelo Becciu, resigned Thursday from the post and renounced his rights as a cardinal amid a financial scandal that has reportedly implicated him indirectly.

Becciu, the former powerful No. 2 in the Vatican’s secretariat of state, has been reportedly implicated in a financial scandal involving the Vatican’s investment in a London real estate deal that has lost the Holy See millions of euros in fees paid to middlemen.

The financial problems date from 2014, when the Vatican entered into a real estate venture by investing over $200-million in a fund run by an Italian businessman. The deal gave the Holy See 45 per cent of the luxury building at 60 Sloane Ave. in London’s Chelsea neighbourhood.

The money came from the secretariat of state’s asset portfolio, which is funded in large part by the Peter’s Pence donations of Catholics around the world for the pope to use for charity and Vatican expenses.

UGH UGH UGH
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2020, 07:57 AM   #4547
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Wisconsin America's worst state outbreak of Covid-19...

Look at a map of daily COVID-19 cases in the U.S. Most of the Northeast and West Coast is yellow, indicating limited spread. The numbers across the Southeast tend to be moderate, or orange. Move into the Upper Midwest and more red hot spots start to appear.

And then there’s one state that’s covered in crimson: Wisconsin.

Right now Wisconsin is battling the worst coronavirus outbreak in America. The question is why. What about Wisconsin is different from, say, the neighboring states of Michigan, Minnesota and Illinois, where the virus isn’t spreading nearly as fast?

The answer, at least in part, is politics: specifically, the brand of cavalier, it-will-go-away politics propagated by President Trump and parroted by lower-level Republicans who seem hell-bent on resisting efforts to sustain social distancing and mask wearing when the spread is still low enough to contain — and in Wisconsin’s case, who continue to resist even after infections spiral out of control.

As Trump resumes in-person campaigning with a White House event Saturday and a rally Monday in Florida — and with cases rising nationally to their highest level since August — Wisconsin has emerged as a cautionary tale for the rest of the country about what could be coming this fall and winter to places that let politics get in the way of commonsense precautions. Last month Trump held an outdoor rally in Mosinee that attracted thousands of people, most of whom were not wearing masks. Even as case counts soared, he planned to return for back-to-back rallies in Janesville and Green Bay earlier this month — plans that were scrapped only after the president himself tested positive for the virus.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2020, 03:47 PM   #4548
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Opening of Supreme Court Hearings........

~~
I really enjoyed how almost all the Democrats had pictures, names, and stories to put to those who will lose coverage for pre-existing conditions IF the Afford Care Act should be overturned and declared unconstitutional!

And as for the Republicans IMHO most had their noses shoved so far up the nominees arse they couldn't get them any farther. ESPECIALLY Kennedy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2020, 10:27 AM   #4549
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Michelle Obama + LeBron James = Unstoppable

Voter groups founded by LeBron James, Michelle Obama join forces ahead of Election Day

Michelle Obama and LeBron James are teaming up their voter engagement organizations, with the former first lady saying making a plan to vote early is "critical” this year.

Obama's organization, When We All Vote, and the Los Angeles Laker’s group, More Than a Vote, announced their new partnership on Tuesday. The shared goal for the voter drives is to "build momentum and excitement around voting early," they said in a news release.

Over the course of two weeks leading up to the Nov. 3 election, the organizations say they'll "provide information, transportation, food, music, personal protective equipment and voter protection support to Americans near early voting sites in cities around the country." Cities being targeted include: Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and Charlotte, among others.

“It’s now up to us to do everything in our power to get our friends and family ready to vote early and safely together,” Obama said in a statement. “We can’t leave anyone behind. I’m proud of the work When We All Vote will do with More Than a Vote and our partners to help provide on-the-ground support for Americans who will cast their ballots early."

James created his voting rights group, which is aimed in part at motivating African Americans to cast ballots in the White House race, in June. The NBA Finals MVP has said the idea was fueled by the worldwide protests over racial inequality and police brutality sparked by the death of George Floyd in police custody.

Obama launched When We All Vote in 2018.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...ma-join-forces

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2020, 09:23 PM   #4550
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Kamala Harris Admits To Seeing Fly On Pence During Debate

Yes, Rachel Maddow went there! She was interviewing Kamala Harris tonight and asked her if she noticed the fly on Pence during the debate and Kamala just kept nodding her head and laughing. She didn't have much more to say about it, but that was priceless. I'm still laughing.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 06:43 AM   #4551
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Yes, Rachel Maddow went there! She was interviewing Kamala Harris tonight and asked her if she noticed the fly on Pence during the debate and Kamala just kept nodding her head and laughing. She didn't have much more to say about it, but that was priceless. I'm still laughing.
Those two had a gigglefest a couple times.........
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 06:46 AM   #4552
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Nancy Pelosi Tells Off CNN’s Wolf Blitzer on COVID Stimulus...

A Tuesday interview between Nancy Pelosi and Wolf Blitzer about the ongoing negotiations for a COVID-19 relief bill quickly grew heated as the House speaker accused the CNN anchor of being a Republican “apologist” who was uninformed about the bill.

“With all due respect, and you know we’ve known each other a long time, you really don’t know what you’re talking about,” Pelosi said. “I don’t know why you’re always an apologist, and many of your colleagues, apologists for the Republican position.”

During the interview, Blitzer pressed her on why House Democrats have rejected the Trump administration’s latest $1.8 trillion stimulus bill offer as many Americans have continued to struggle financially during the pandemic. “Can you look them in the eye, Madame Speaker, and explain why you don’t want to accept the president’s latest stimulus offer?” Blitzer asked earlier in the interview.

“I hope you’ll ask the same question of the Republicans of why they don’t really want to meet the needs of the American people,” Pelosi said. “I know what their needs are. I listen to them and their needs are not addressed in the president’s proposal. So when you say to me why don’t you accept theirs, why don’t they accept ours?”
Old 10-15-2020, 09:23 AM   #4553
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Wolf Blitzer annoys the hell out of me. I wanted Pelosi to smack him even harder.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 07:07 AM   #4554
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Rudy Giuliani's daughter Caroline....

Rudy Giuliani's daughter Caroline, 31, slams her famous father as feeding Trump's 'mob mentality' after blasting him as the 'President's personal bulldog' in stinging essay urging readers to vote for Joe Biden.

Caroline Giuliani is one of Rudy Giuliani's two children; she is a Harvard graduate and an avowed Democrat. She accused her father of feeding Trump's 'mob mentality' during an interview with MSNBC on Thursday night
The 31-year-old also slammed her Republican father in a new essay penned for Vanity Fair earlier in the day. Caroline claims she has suffered 'decades of despair over politics' and is embarrassed to tell people that Rudy Giuliani is her father. She says tensions with her dad have become exacerbated as he stands loyally beside President Trump

In her essay, Caroline urges readers to vote for Joe Biden, claiming the future of the country hangs in the balance.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-essay.html
Old 10-16-2020, 07:38 AM   #4555
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default After 30 hours of hearings, Barrett remains a blank slate...

WASHINGTON — Perhaps the most symbolic and telling moment of the Senate hearings on the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court came on Tuesday, when Sen. John Cornyn, a Republican from Texas asked about the notepad on the desk before Barrett. “Is there anything on it?” Cornyn asked.

In response, the 48-year-old smiled and held up the pad for the committee members to see. Other than the letterhead of the U.S. Senate, it was completely blank.

Cornyn found the lack of notes “impressive,” and the right seized on the notepad as a symbol of an eminently prepared nominee, a federal judge and former Notre Dame scholar who knows the law so well that notes were unnecessary. Her memory must have been pretty good too.

Her progressive critics, however, who are legion, saw something else.

For some, her refusal to take notes was disrespectful of the process, a sign that Republicans had known the fix was in from the start and were going through the motions of what Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., called “a sham” of a hearing.

Others saw the blank sheet as symbolic of Barrett’s inscrutability, her stubborn refusal to be drawn into a discussion of her beliefs. Republicans have argued that something they call the Ginsburg Rule — in reality, little more than an excuse — allows her to avoid answering questions about cases that might come before the court. And since the Supreme Court might rule on any number of issues, from the commerce clause to same-sex marriage, she could keep her bat safely on her shoulder as Democrats threw hard pitches her way.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/after-30-...233129354.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 11:06 AM   #4556
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

RATINGS WAR?

The first ratings numbers are in and it seems Joe Biden may have defied the odds and beat Donald Trump in their head-to-head town hall matchup on ABC and NBC, respectively Thursday night.

According to Variety, during the 8-9 p.m. ET hour when both town halls were airing, Biden drew 12.7 million viewers on ABC compared to 10.4 million for Trump. Even when you compare Trump’s hour-long session to Biden’s full 90-minute town hall, the Democratic candidate’s ratings number only drops to 12.3 million. Trump’s numbers are likely to rise when the simulcast ratings from cable networks MSNBC and CNBC are included, but on the broadcast networks alone, Biden appears to be the clear winner.

On Thursday, The Daily Beast reported that Trump had hoped to use his superior ratings to humiliate his opponent. “He looks at this the same way he looks at attendance at his rallies versus the [turnout] Biden gets for his events,” one source said. “He obviously wants to blow Biden out of the water.”

‘Nodding Woman’ Behind Trump in Miami Town Hall Unmasked
NBC News

The identity of the overly agreeable “nodding lady” seated behind President Donald Trump at his NBC Miami Town Hall Thursday night has been revealed. Despite being in an audience of “undecided voters,” Mayra Joli, an immigration attorney who once declared herself Miami’s “master of selfies,” is actually a proven Trump supporter who ran for Congress on a pro-Trump ticket in 2018, the Miami Herald reports. After the rambling town hall, Joli greeted the president, telling him, “We have your back! You see, you see, you are the best,” which prompted the president to ask where she was from, according to a video she posted on her Facebook page. “I’m from the Dominican Republic, but I’m American, I’m an American.” Trump responded by mimicking a baseball swing and saying, “Hey, Sammy Sosa?”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2020, 04:26 PM   #4557
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default her 15 minutes of fame....

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
RATINGS WAR?

The first ratings numbers are in and it seems Joe Biden may have defied the odds and beat Donald Trump in their head-to-head town hall matchup on ABC and NBC, respectively Thursday night.

According to Variety, during the 8-9 p.m. ET hour when both town halls were airing, Biden drew 12.7 million viewers on ABC compared to 10.4 million for Trump. Even when you compare Trump’s hour-long session to Biden’s full 90-minute town hall, the Democratic candidate’s ratings number only drops to 12.3 million. Trump’s numbers are likely to rise when the simulcast ratings from cable networks MSNBC and CNBC are included, but on the broadcast networks alone, Biden appears to be the clear winner.

On Thursday, The Daily Beast reported that Trump had hoped to use his superior ratings to humiliate his opponent. “He looks at this the same way he looks at attendance at his rallies versus the [turnout] Biden gets for his events,” one source said. “He obviously wants to blow Biden out of the water.”

‘Nodding Woman’ Behind Trump in Miami Town Hall Unmasked
NBC News

The identity of the overly agreeable “nodding lady” seated behind President Donald Trump at his NBC Miami Town Hall Thursday night has been revealed. Despite being in an audience of “undecided voters,” Mayra Joli, an immigration attorney who once declared herself Miami’s “master of selfies,” is actually a proven Trump supporter who ran for Congress on a pro-Trump ticket in 2018, the Miami Herald reports. After the rambling town hall, Joli greeted the president, telling him, “We have your back! You see, you see, you are the best,” which prompted the president to ask where she was from, according to a video she posted on her Facebook page. “I’m from the Dominican Republic, but I’m American, I’m an American.” Trump responded by mimicking a baseball swing and saying, “Hey, Sammy Sosa?”
In 2016 it was the guy in the "red sweater" and during McCain/Palin it was "Joe the plumber".......
Old 10-16-2020, 04:41 PM   #4558
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Melania Trump slams former friend who wrote tell-all.....

The statement from the publicly guarded first lady comes after the Justice Department this week took the extraordinary step of filing suit against Winston Wolkoff over "Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with The First Lady," a New York Times bestseller that was released six weeks ago. Trump did not mention Winston Wolkoff by name, but the details in the statement, which was framed as promoting the first lady's Be Best initiative, left little doubt as to whom she was referring.

Mrs.Trump said that Winston Wolkoff blames her in the book "for bad news coverage that she brought upon herself and others. Never once looking within at her own dishonest behavior and all in an attempt to be relevant. These kinds of people only care about their personal agenda — not about helping others."

Sidebar: Well when it comes to dealing with people who only care about their personal agenda — not about helping others, Melainia has a prime example right in front of her face........
Old 10-19-2020, 08:04 AM   #4559
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,619 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

“We refuse to accept a fascist America” — The Handmaids
In the Name of Humanity: I Am My Mother's Savage Daughter

This weekend's Women's March, like those that came before, brimmed with hope, rage, resolve and fabulous signs: "I'm Speaking...The Future Is Equal...Honor Her Wish...No Country For Old Men...We Must Now Be Ruthless...Women Are the Future....I Am My Mother's Savage Daughter." There were vows that women will "walk over broken glass" to vote the fascist out. There were chilling chants from multiple groups of women dressed as handmaidens, protesting extremist Amy Coney Barrett and proclaiming, "In the name of humanity, we refuse to accept a fascist America." And there were many young people and children, powerful testimony to changing demographic realities: Since the 2016 election, over 15 million teens have turned 18 and and can now vote; this year alone, 4 million more can vote, and another 15 million will become eligible for the 2024 election.

Those numbers were reflected by the kids, galvanized by the hateful times and good parents, who turned up to represent the next generation and insist, like one 12-year-old, "Anyone at any age can make a difference." Her handwritten sign read, "Watch out — I can vote in six years." In New Jersey, nine-year-old Charlotte Meyer spoke at a rally in honor of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. The daughter of Elizabeth Meyer, founder of the Women’s March on New Jersey, Charlotte urged her listeners to speak up if they see someone lying or bullying: “Often we don’t realize how powerful our voice is until we use it. There are so many children and adults who can’t speak up, and we need to be their voices for them.” She also summoned the spirit of RBG, who was "a mom....She knew what it was like to raise kids in an unfair world. Let’s all stand together, stand up for one another, and create the world she hoped for.” Charlotte and the rest eloquently echo the latest ad from The LIncoln Project, "The Girl In the Mirror," which focuses in horror on what our kids now see and hear from our "leaders." "Vote for her," it urges. "Vote for change."

https://www.commondreams.org/further...avage-daughter
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2020, 05:31 PM   #4560
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

This is absolutely disgusting and goes completely against the NASW Code of Ethics.

Texas social workers can now turn away LGBTQ, disabled clients: A state regulatory board removed the discrimination protections following a recommendation from Gov. Greg Abbott.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...INKjg7YDmsHs-E
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
breaking news, news