Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-29-2010, 07:50 AM   #341
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Gators got thier arse kicked by the Florida State!!!!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:11 AM   #342
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

what about them Falcons! 10 - 2!!! wow!!!... was a good game yesterday...
i really like green bay but...

rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:05 AM   #343
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Bolts beat the Colts. Pittsburgh looked good....and are you ready for some

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #344
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Chicago
Bears
WIN!!
9-3

Detroit 20
Chicago 24

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2010, 06:10 PM   #345
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats Snackers on your Bears win! My Titans lost, in fact the team didn't even show up today!!!! UGHHHH

Hoping for a snow game either tonight or tomorrow night - those are my favorite no matter who's playing!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:33 PM   #346
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
Chicago
Bears
WIN!!
9-3

Detroit 20
Chicago 24

This was a nail biter until the very end
I thought for sure some of my Chicago friends that were online on my FB were going to have heart attacks
Ok, I'll admit to being quite nervous about Cutler's unpredictability

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:35 PM   #347
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Heisman Trophy Award

Cam Newton Wins Heisman Trophy Award
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #348
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

What you mean football season isn't over yet?
Old 12-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #349
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Sneaking in and wondering if anyone is as excited as I am that Detroit won their game today

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 12-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #350
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

SNOW GAME IN CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or should I say BLIZZARD GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohoooooooooooooooooooo

~~~shark~~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
Old 12-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #351
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchomp View Post
SNOW GAME IN CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or should I say BLIZZARD GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohoooooooooooooooooooo

~~~shark~~~~~~~~~

GO BEARS!!!!!

Old 12-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #352
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Quote:
Congrats Snackers on your Bears win! My Titans lost, in fact the team didn't even show up today!!!! UGHHHH

Hoping for a snow game either tonight or tomorrow night - those are my favorite no matter who's playing!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~
I will be surprised if the Titans can win one or two more game. I gave up watching them a few weeks ago.

Old 12-12-2010, 03:43 PM   #353
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Chicago and New England in that blizzard. Bless their hearts it is snowing so hard. I bet they are freezing. Especially their arms.

*sends warm thoughts.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #354
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Yeah GO BEARS!!!!!!!!! Snackers The Titans need a good QB. We were winning until we lost our 1st and 2nd string QB's - SIGH

I don't feel sorry for them at all Princessbelle, they get paid big $$$ to play those games

~~~shark~~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
Old 12-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #355
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yeah GO BEARS!!!!!!!!! Snackers The Titans need a good QB. We were winning until we lost our 1st and 2nd string QB's - SIGH

I don't feel sorry for them at all Princessbelle, they get paid big $$$ to play those games

~~~shark~~~~~~~~~
Yeah i guess you gotta point. You'd think they could afford warmer uniforms.

geeze.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #356
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Quote:

~~~shark~~~~~~~~~
My father was telling me this morning that he heard a rumor about Fisher being gone. I know the owner believes that Young is the quarterback. I personally like him (again that is just me), he is the best QB they have.

The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #357
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Fisher gone???? Get out of here!!!!! I think that would be a huge mistake!!! I would rather see Young gone than Fisher. He's a great coach and the players respond to him. I used to really like Vince but after this season I'm starting to agree with the critics that he is a wimp. Sometimes I wonder about if his injuries are as bad as he makes them out to be because of his lack of mental toughness. But maybe I'm too tough on him. I know I really like Kerri. Tennessee is going to have to come up with an answer though because you cannot make it during the season much less hope for the playoffs if you can't score and it seems like we march down the field but come up short.

Princessbelle, I feel sorry for the fans!!!!!!!!!! The players are running up and down the field and they've got those long insulated coats and heaters - the fans have nothing but beer and what they wore on their backs!!!! LOL

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
The Following User Says Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #358
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I love snow ball
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 04:33 PM   #359
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

How does a QB come from Denver with all their snow and not be able to play in Chicago snow?

Old 12-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #360
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This is the result of a Minnesota Blizzard! now we are stuck playing in Detroit on Monday Night.

Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports