Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #1141
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Nit sure if the Patriots vs New Orleans is going to be on tv but if so watch we r going to have a sign that says Hi to BFP. Just want to send a shout out if we can
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2012, 09:20 AM   #1142
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I can't wait for the actual season to begin

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #1143
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default WOW....almost set of karma

Ok, the game is still going on.........I need to do the Steeler cheer

Hussa Hussa Hussa Hussa, hit em in the head with a big kielbassa...GO STEELERS!

Whew, almost ruined the season !
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #1144
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2shygrrl View Post
Ok, the game is still going on.........I need to do the Steeler cheer

Hussa Hussa Hussa Hussa, hit em in the head with a big kielbassa...GO STEELERS!

Whew, almost ruined the season !

Life is back to normal Tis the season to be jolly .
FOOTBALL SEASON
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #1145
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Well the Saints showed up and scored 1st however they couldn't keep the momentum up
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #1146
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Nooooo..by one point.Nooooooo

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2012, 06:57 AM   #1147
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Well the Saints showed up and scored 1st however they couldn't keep the momentum up

TEE HEE!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #1148
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
TEE HEE!
its not very good sportsmanship to do that tisk tisk

im so going to spank u the next time i see u
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #1149
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I just set up my fantasy football league at yahoo. If you are interested in joining us pm me your email and I will send you a link to join! Anyone and all football fans are welcome.

Yay for football!!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:14 AM   #1150
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
I just set up my fantasy football league at yahoo. If you are interested in joining us pm me your email and I will send you a link to join! Anyone and all football fans are welcome.

Yay for football!!

What is fantasy football? I hear about it every year but have never really explored it.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #1151
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen you pick players that you want for your team, all positions and some extras for the bench with a real draft if your league wants. Then you pick who will play on your team each week. However the player does in the real NFL game you are awarded points for your team if you have that player. You are head to head with another team. Whoever has the best players that week or most points wins the game for the week.

I'm still looking for players if you would like to join or anyone else, just message me your email for a link to get in. It doesn't take up much of your time, just the draft if you want to be active in that or you can choose not to and just set your preferences for your players. Then each week or you choose who will play for you based on your players. You can set up each week in advance. There is also no charge to play, just fun and games and a lil trash talkin!
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #1152
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Dang Jacksonville beat my Saints! That's fine, the Giants will crush the Jets tonight

Old 08-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #1153
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I'm a Patriots fan first, Steelers fan second. (Home team, team I followed during college, respectively)
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #1154
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

I have certain favorites ~ Patriots, Steelers, Raiders, Cowboys, Saints, 49ers & my Seahawks

Old 08-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #1155
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Woohoo Giants win! I knew they would

Old 08-19-2012, 01:49 AM   #1156
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yay NYG!

So happy the Giants were able to show the Jets just how many holes they have in their offense/defense

At the end we could have just played the janitors if we wanted to

I can't stand Rex Ryan. He need to stop being a braggart. Year after year he talks big and then falls on his face. I loved it last year when he said he was NY's team, and then we won the game, Jets didn't even make the playoffs and we have our shiny new Lobardi trophy.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #1157
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Although both of my teams, pro and college, will probably suck this year (again), yes I am ready for some football!

UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #1158
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default no! Honestly

Im not ready for football. It never ends. My whole life I hear football football football and there never is an end...so okay now Ive outed myself in this huddle....hey I can get behind it if I drink alot of beer...Ill be be jumpin up and cheerin . Carry on.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #1159
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!

VS

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #1160
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default 5:00 my Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!

VS

Saw the Charger's vs. Cowboys at Qualcom last night. The 2nd string vs the 2nd strings were pretty good. 2nd 1/2 the new guys were playing great football.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports