Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #11
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Stocking my fridge and freezer monthly. I freeze milk, meats, and fresh veggies. I blanch and freeze vegetables and stock my freezer. But it also helps to be into culinary arts. I love to cook and prepare soups and dishes in advance for freezing. There's always plenty on hand to eat and I save an incredible amount of money by knowing how to cook. I eat like a king by preparing everything in advance and I pay far less for fresh foods than pre-packaged or prepared frozen foods. My grocer is a global supermarket that offers spices and foods from around the world. I shop for everything I need and stockpile.

I invested in a stainless steel 12-piece cookware from Cuisenart, retailed for 500.00 for 99.00 and free shipping. I also received discounts on J.A. Henckles cutlery. Once you have the basics you're on your way.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: