Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Michigan Forums

Old 10-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation
Default OK Michigan.....

OK Michigan...who's it gonna be today? the maize and blue or the green and white?

skeet

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I hope your team wins.

However, I believe that colors are important to picking the winning teams. There is an intellectual set of calculations and schematics that I use to pick the winning teams. I do believe i would pick the blue team, only because it is almost Christmas time, it's getting closer yes, and we get our fill of green then. It's just getting to be fall and green grass and trees and all that were everywhere for a while. I know the sky is blue however, being that there are so much greenery where I am, the blue was barely seen.

Hmmmm, ok...I'll go with the blue ones.

So, yeah.... Go blue team!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

hey all my fellow michiganders...or whatever you call us! just wonderin' if anyone is planning on going to PRIDE in Lansing or Motorcity PRIDE in june?

http://gaytravel.about.com/od/previe...City_Pride.htm

http://gaytravel.about.com/od/previe...igan_Pride.htm

let me know!!

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote