Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Michigan Forums

Old 04-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation
Default Michigan and Great Lakes Queers

Good morning, there certainly must be more folks in the Great Lakes area than just Me (though it seems that way at times). So where are you? Don't be shy. *s

~Elijah
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

<--------------Northwest Indiana-Lake Michigan shoreline. I'll be honest: I've been married for 30+ years and have been single for a few years. I have my good days and my bad, but I just want to meet folks who I can learn from, discuss stuff with, practice skills with, who get me out there in real time. I am looking for cool people who I can enjoy hanging with, have a lil fun, boys night out,etc. Make new friends. If you're down this way, hit me up.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome, popcorn. I can so relate to the place you are in. I hope you can find that. Thanks for being brave enough to be the first one to post!

Mazel Tov,

~Elijah

~Washington Irving
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there!....We are from Erie, Pa.....Glad to see this thread.....lionpaw...
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:11 PM   #5
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Welcome, lionpaw. The more, the merrier!

~Washington Irving
Old 04-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #6
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

There has to be more of us around?

Tell Me, what is your favorite Great Lakes attraction? I am partial to Mackinaw Island. Though the horse droppings are a bit much sometimes.

~Elijah

~Washington Irving
Old 04-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #7
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Presque Isle Park. 12 miles of bike, walking, and boating in a lovely Bay in the Great Lake of Erie. We even have Eagles!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #8
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I go to the Windsor area to visit family.
When I'm there we usually just hang around the house and chill and do what needs to be done there. With gas the price it is I find I'm not doing as much driving as before. When I do have the time and money - like driving to visit friends in the county or drive to the little towns along the shore.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #9
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:

lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

My wife and I love the beach and nature.....Presque Isle state park was beyond our wildest dreams.....We like the peace we find here and all the beauty that surrounds us and the wildlife...

Where my wife was born at you have to pay for the privilege to access a beach, but, me, I had access to water no matter where I was in Seattle.....There was Puget Sound, Strait of San Juan de Fuca.....
The Following User Says Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #10
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Hi everyone. I will have to add Presque Isle to My to do list for this summer. Lived here most of My life and have never been and with these reviews, how can I not?

Good to see more folks coming out of the woodwork.

~Elijah

~Washington Irving
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 07:42 PM   #11
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahRene View Post
Hi everyone. I will have to add Presque Isle to My to do list for this summer. Lived here most of My life and have never been and with these reviews, how can I not?

~Elijah

Come for Pride in June, then you can meet everyone.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
Old 04-18-2011, 07:46 PM   #12
Jeep

How Do You Identify?:
confused
Relationship Status:
YEEHAW!!!

Jeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST Reputation

West MI here.
Favorite attraction? Gotta be Tahquamenon Falls.
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~Author Unknown
Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeep For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #13
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Come for Pride in June, then you can meet everyone.
Pride where compadre?
Old 04-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #14
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
West MI here.
Favorite attraction? Gotta be Tahquamenon Falls.

Welcome Jeep!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:44 PM   #15
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Pride where compadre?
Check yer rep notes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 09:50 PM   #16
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:

~Elijah
Yes, you should put that on your to do list...You will be pleasantly surprised and in awe of the wildlife that lives in the park...One night we saw a family of turkeys crossing the road leading into the park...My saw a turtle another time, and I missed it....I love turtles....
The Following User Says Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 11:00 PM   #17
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I was born in Detroit and spent most of my life in the beautiful State of MI. I still own a home in Jackson County and spend most of every summer there. I've been in Florida for almost ten years now, but would love to meet up with some of you during the summer. I usually get there about the 20th of June and stay for two months.

Let's get together yah yah yah!!!
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2011, 05:51 PM   #18
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Check yer rep notes.

Thanks, Corkey...I will certainly consider it!
Old 04-20-2011, 05:53 PM   #19
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
I was born in Detroit and spent most of my life in the beautiful State of MI. I still own a home in Jackson County and spend most of every summer there. I've been in Florida for almost ten years now, but would love to meet up with some of you during the summer. I usually get there about the 20th of June and stay for two months.

Let's get together yah yah yah!!!
Smooches,
Keri

I think thats a great idea, keri...are you volunteering to put it together?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #20
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:

I think thats a great idea, keri...are you volunteering to put it together?

That sounds great!