Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Michigan Forums

Old 07-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #21
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

So I made it to Mackinaw over the 4th of July...anyone else?

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #22
Picsesgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Sporty Femme

Picsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hi from Southeastern Michigan

Hey all, I'm new to the site and am looking for more Michigan people but am also open for talking to others from all over. This looks like a great site.
Picsesgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Picsesgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #23
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Picsesgrrl,

It is a great site, and there are a few Michigan folks here. I'm in the "Crossroads of America" neighboring state.

Welcome to the Planet!
SNH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picsesgrrl View Post
Hey all, I'm new to the site and am looking for more Michigan people but am also open for talking to others from all over. This looks like a great site.
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #24
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I was born and raised in Michigan, but moved down to Texas in 09. I miss Michigan, and the snow country, and hope to live there again, someday, but first I have things to do.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #25
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Picessgrrl - Hello from Canada! Where in Michigan are you? I'm in Windsor visiting family quite often.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #26
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Michigan born and bred. Fourth generation Michigander, in fact. I live in the Capitol City.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2012, 09:51 PM   #27
buttercupmuffin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

buttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputation

East end of Lake Ontario here!
buttercupmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buttercupmuffin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #28
Picsesgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Sporty Femme

Picsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks all and Hi, I'm from Macomb County which is about 30 min N of Detroit. Looking forward to hopefully talking and meeting new people.
Picsesgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Picsesgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #29
Obsidianfaery

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Obsidianfaery Has the BEST ReputationObsidianfaery Has the BEST ReputationObsidianfaery Has the BEST ReputationObsidianfaery Has the BEST ReputationObsidianfaery Has the BEST ReputationObsidianfaery Has the BEST ReputationObsidianfaery Has the BEST ReputationObsidianfaery Has the BEST ReputationObsidianfaery Has the BEST ReputationObsidianfaery Has the BEST ReputationObsidianfaery Has the BEST Reputation

I have been wandering around this site, off and on, for many months and there is never much activity in the Michigan threads. I am from the Detroit-ish area, wondering if anybody is planning on checking out The Dirty Show? I went a couple of years ago and really liked it.
Obsidianfaery is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Obsidianfaery For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #30
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidianfaery View Post
I have been wandering around this site, off and on, for many months and there is never much activity in the Michigan threads. I am from the Detroit-ish area, wondering if anybody is planning on checking out The Dirty Show? I went a couple of years ago and really liked it.
Wow--this show looks pretty cool (i just googled it!).

I'm across the border but may check it out!

Thanks
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #31
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I'm across the border, too.
I'd like to see this but due to work and stuff I doubt if I'd be able to go. Looks interesting.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #32
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

any detroit folks? i'll be in town in june for the allied media conference...i'd love to be able to meet up!
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:23 AM   #33
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Ok wher r all the south east Michiganers at???... looks like i'l b hanging around here al weekend .. skeeter..hope ur feeling better 2day.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #34
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Anyone near Ann Arbor?

I'm going to be working in Ann Arbor for a couple months. I'd love to meet up with some BF people while I am there.

Sorry for posting the same info in all the threads, but I want to make sure I don't miss anyone who might be in the area, or someone who has suggestions.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #35
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

coming to detroit from june 28-july 1 for the allied media conference...i'll be pretty busy with that but i'd love to hang out for a bit if anyone's in the area!

eek, and i just realized i already posted here about that. but...i'm posting again because it was awhile ago.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #36
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
coming to detroit from june 28-july 1 for the allied media conference...i'll be pretty busy with that but i'd love to hang out for a bit if anyone's in the area!

eek, and i just realized i already posted here about that. but...i'm posting again because it was awhile ago.
I should be around that weekend. It would be great to meet up with someone from this site. I won't have a clue what the "cool" places are but hopefully some locals will chime in
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #37
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel (aka BlistexLez) View Post
I'm going to be working in Ann Arbor for a couple months. I'd love to meet up with some BF people while I am there.

Sorry for posting the same info in all the threads, but I want to make sure I don't miss anyone who might be in the area, or someone who has suggestions.

I'm on the border of ann arbor/ypsilanti...in box me if you'd like to get together and have a cuppa coffee or something!!

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:36 AM   #38
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

is anyone going to Lansing for PRIDE next sunday (june 17)? LOVE to meet up if you are!!

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:28 PM   #39
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up To my cross border buddies: Yay!!

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 06:31 PM   #40
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

detroitrockcity!

woOt!

torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post: