Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Michigan Forums

Old 02-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
Jeep

How Do You Identify?:
confused
Relationship Status:
YEEHAW!!!

Jeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's ever so lonely..

Seems like I'm the only Troll round these parts.
So sad.. But at least I can come talk to myself.
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~Author Unknown
Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Im lonely too

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #3
Jeep

How Do You Identify?:
confused
Relationship Status:
YEEHAW!!!

Jeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST ReputationJeep Has the BEST Reputation

If I lived a little closer to you I would come comfort you. As it is, I can only give you a HUGE hug!
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle. ~Author Unknown
Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #4
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

aww thanks.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
Stoney

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch lesbian feminist Crone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wicked Witch
Relationship Status:
happily content

Stoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST ReputationStoney Has the BEST Reputation

helllllloooooooo...........

from michigan.... n e body else.....
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #6
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
i'll join in...
Old 02-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #7
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

For all the lonely people...myself included.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxyJLxV0_-8"]YouTube- The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby[/ame]
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 08:57 PM   #8
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Being single can be lonely at times. I try to surround myself with my friends however most my friends are coupled.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 08:59 PM   #9
luciddreamer

How Do You Identify?:
in the middle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
single

luciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant future
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
awwwww....We all have each other to talk to if we are lonely..
luciddreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luciddreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 09:01 PM   #10
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So hmm should we play a game of Truth or Dare? lol
Old 02-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #11
Liquefaction

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a dash of tomboy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Liquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Being single can be lonely at times. I try to surround myself with my friends however most my friends are coupled.

I would love to surround myself with my friends but I moved to my current location to be with someone who is now my ex. Most of the "friends" I had made were her friends so.... I'm sure you know how that turned out.

Then there are friends that I have had for many, many years. These friends are scattered all over the US so I have to pick who I visit each year.

I think you are lucky to have your friends, coupled or not, close by. Right now, I wouldn't mind being a fifth wheel. lol

The worse times are when you feel lonely while you are in a room full people.
Liquefaction is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liquefaction For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 09:43 PM   #12
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

maybe build a snow woman?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:54 PM   #13
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquefaction View Post

I have lost track of how many times this has been my experience. I wish you well Liquefaction.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #14
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I would love to surround myself with my friends but I moved to my current location to be with someone who is now my ex. Most of the "friends" I had made were her friends so.... I'm sure you know how that turned out.

Then there are friends that I have had for many, many years. These friends are scattered all over the US so I have to pick who I visit each year.

I think you are lucky to have your friends, coupled or not, close by. Right now, I wouldn't mind being a fifth wheel. lol

I do get what you mean... The good thing about humans.. we all survive the loneliness and find the one we want to be with. Good things are meant to wait for!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 09:41 AM   #15
luciddreamer

How Do You Identify?:
in the middle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
single

luciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant future

Quote:

I am soo sorry to hear that. I moved to be with someone also..It didn't work out. However, I make friends very easily and they have become just like my extended family.
This is an awesome site..I hope that you connect with others on here and make many friends.
Friends are always there no matter what..It may not be physically..Technology is a wonderful thing..there is no reason to feel alone..

When life comes crashing down and you think there's no hope,look to your friends to bring you out from the darkness and into the light.
The Following User Says Thank You to luciddreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 10:04 AM   #16
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The friends I've made here have wiped my tears, patted me on the head and listened to fears. They've come to my rescue emotionally and have not betrayed me. I have friends in real time and have a good time with them. But I'm still amazed at the online connections and their compassion and friendship. Even when we don't agree on a subject or might step on each others toes.

But yes sitting here home alone in a house that wasn't suppose to be empty by now, can be very lonely. I wish each of us who desire to find what or who we are looking for be they friend, partner or just a listener whatever ya need I pray we each find it. I know I've found much of that in my friends here. Thanks yall!
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #17
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

ya want to talk about lonely ??
here i am ..... alone....... all the time
in this dam truck..... roaming the roads.... i can talk to friends on the phone.. (via blue tooth ) .. and on line whem im parked....
but .... i am very lonely out here..... specialy when it comes to seeing things.. eating breakfast, dinner.. watching a movie....
i love my cuddle blanket....and i could have a dog.. but it does not replace the feel and warmth of another human touch and beating heart next to mine.
I am allowed to take passangers and have had some interested on a lil road trip..... but they chicken out due to the fact of they cant be gone long , expecting just a weekend trip...... and i just laff . cuz trucking is not a weekend trip.
anyways. just thoughts id throw in my

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #18
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

M'Star, I feel for you darlin'. I hope there will be a change in your worklife real soon, and you can get back to a 'normal' life where you can enjoy life, family and friends again. Be safe on those roads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
in this dam truck..... roaming the roads.... i can talk to friends on the phone.. (via blue tooth ) .. and on line whem im parked....
but .... i am very lonely out here..... specialy when it comes to seeing things.. eating breakfast, dinner.. watching a movie....
i love my cuddle blanket....and i could have a dog.. but it does not replace the feel and warmth of another human touch and beating heart next to mine.
I am allowed to take passangers and have had some interested on a lil road trip..... but they chicken out due to the fact of they cant be gone long , expecting just a weekend trip...... and i just laff . cuz trucking is not a weekend trip.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 11:34 AM   #19
luciddreamer

How Do You Identify?:
in the middle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

What areas do you travel to ? Do you come to Canada?...If so where ?
Noooo....trucking is not a weekend trip...lol
Old 02-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #20
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

The one thing I tell myself about long distance relationships is. If and when you decide to move, don't move directly in with each other. Try and find a place where you can at least date for 6 months. Being able to see that person once in awhile is still the honeymoon stage and well honestly the first 6 month even year is the honeymoon stage. Things are always still cute and fun. People don't show their true colors right away.

Talking on the phone is "not" enough to know who they are and going to visit on wknds or a few days is fun, but do you really get to know them?

I'm sorry that things didn't work out for anyone that has move clear across the US or even just to another city for the one they love. This will only make you stronger and wiser next time!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: