Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Michigan Forums

Old 02-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #41
luciddreamer

How Do You Identify?:
in the middle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
single

luciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
haha.... i use to come to canada... but havnt since last May... due to the speed limiter thing.....
i live in Buffalo NY..... i kinda miss doing the canada tours cuz it got me home more.
when i did come to canada..... it was mostly the Ontario regions

ahhh...welll.....lol you never know ) What speed limiter thing?..lol
luciddreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #42
luciddreamer

How Do You Identify?:
in the middle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
single

luciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant futureluciddreamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
I was going to ask too....

I'm glad I'm not living there.. I wouldn't want to be either.. lol
Oh Strappie me either !!!! lol
The Following User Says Thank You to luciddreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2010, 12:41 AM   #43
owen4u1904

How Do You Identify?:
trans/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

owen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
A Yooper is someone from the Upper Peninsula. A Troll is someone who lives below the Mackinac Bridge.
Ha...well, I am a hoosier....really? A hoosier, I never got that one. I would rather have a "normal" nickname for our state.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:48 PM   #44
luciddreamer

How Do You Identify?:
in the middle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbentley1904 View Post
Ha...well, I am a hoosier....really? A hoosier, I never got that one. I would rather have a "normal" nickname for our state.

hoser: A person who is trying to deceive others.
Example: That hoser can't be trusted. From the Wisconsin-Minnesota area.

or.....lol

hossie or hossy: Similar to sassy--overbearing, arrogant,
self confident, independent, won't take any crap from anyone, etc.
Example: She was hossy.

I dunno....lol
Old 03-16-2010, 09:51 PM   #45
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
A Yooper is someone from the Upper Peninsula. A Troll is someone who lives below the Mackinac Bridge.

*blinks

Troll!
torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:19 PM   #46
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Here I am, back in the state I said I'd never come back to.

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #47
BoiJen

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Relationship Status:
happy to find inner peace

BoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST ReputationBoiJen Has the BEST Reputation

just moved from north of Detroit to the West of it, but i'm still here.
BoiJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:03 AM   #48
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy So glad for this thread...

I've found that the loneliest I've ever been was when I was lonely WITH someone. I'd much rather live alone than live with someone and feel totally alone. I totally agree w/Strappie's post.
I'm now a shut-in w/no friends. I don't drive, which complicates things immensely. I have MS and a number of other diseases. My old friends disappeared when I got sick. I have no way nor place to make new ones. This place is dead. The computer is my only portal out of here, so the people I meet here are important to me.
Sigh. I used to sing and laugh and volunteer. Now I'm mostly silent. I'm a caretaker to someone I thought would take care of me-that we would take care of each other. Now I feel more like a nurse than a partner. The situation is such that he's only going to get sicker. I have no friends and no support system. I feel very alone.
Thanks for listening.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:16 AM   #49
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Gooooooooood morning
Michiganers .. lol
hey im hangin here by Monroe, MI . till tomorrow around noonish.. i think. heh..
anything exciting to do around these parts on a saturday??

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:48 AM   #50
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

I just read Lady Wu's post ... this is my first time viewing this thread ... then I read the following post. WTF? Such a disconnect for me. It is confusing. Do we not read/see what we post before posting? Or is it a way of dealing with the pain of another - to render them invisible? This is so sad to me ... just saying.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2010, 07:01 PM   #51
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

U.S. Social Forum, June 22-26, Detroit, MI

What is the US Social Forum?

The US Social Forum (USSF) is a movement building process. It is not a
 conference but it is a space to come up with the peoples’ solutions to the 
economic and ecological crisis. The USSF is the next most important step in our
 struggle to build a powerful multi-racial, multi-sectoral, inter-generational,
 diverse, inclusive, internationalist movement that transforms this country and
 changes history.

We must declare what we want our world to look like and we 
must start planning the path to get there. The USSF provides spaces to learn 
from each other’s experiences and struggles, share our analysis of the problems 
our communities face, build relationships, and align with our international 
brothers and sisters to strategize how to reclaim our world.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #52
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feel pathetic

How lonely are you when the only conversation you get is from the librarian at the WV Library of Congress? I call her up to talk about books just to hear a friendly voice and have some articulate conversation. Hades, but this life is killing me. The highlight of my month is going to the grocery store. People here are friendly only b/c I'm handicapped. Otherwise I'd be as invisible there as I am at home. I feel like I'm beginning to lose my existence as an independent entity and exist only as a caretaker. I'm disappearing as a person and a femme...
no use even signing my name. no-one truly cares who I am anymore.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:02 AM   #53
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Lady Wu,

You are not disappearing! I hear you. You are not alone. I get the same.

Sometimes people don't know what to say when they see the disability. It is fear I think. I know online I am more vocal than in person. I struggle all the time with the ability to communicate. Sometimes I say something and what I am saying is not what I am trying to really communicate. It is so very frustrating. Then I get the one jerk who will post something belittling about me, but it is always underhanded or hidden in their post. Everyone knows the game. It is on all online sites.

Like you, I too don't go out much. My health is really struggling. A heart attack is what slowed me down a great deal. I just never thought in my wildest dreams I would be unhealthy at such an young middle age. I can understand how people have to make the decision to eat or buy a pharmacy drug.

Just remember you are not alone. I have a disability thread somewhere here. Please join us there. You are most welcome too. And please remember, nobody knows when they will become sick. It can happen at any time. It was that way for me. I was full of life, and having a ball. Then the next thing I knew I was sick. It was just that fast. One day enjoying life as an abled bodied guy, the next in the corinary care unit. Life changes.

Peace to you,
Drew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #54
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I was wondering if anybody could tell me where a queer can go to get a drink and maybe do a little dancing on a Saturday night in the Detroit area?

Alt/Rock or Retro music preferably.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:17 AM   #55
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

i'm in the ann arbor area...ypsilanti actually...recently single and loving every minute of it! just me and my dog in my little butch-ler pad...working alot of OT because i CAN!...(my ex HATED it when i worked OT)..life is GOOD!!

wondering if anyone is close enough that they'd like to get together for coffee or whatever...give me a shout if you'd like to!

skeet
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #56
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lonely in Ontario Canada

I was with someone for 14 years with the last 4 officially married. Been single for the last 2 years almost going on three in October. Quite frankly I don't like being single, don't want to really get use to it.

I miss the company of a woman, I miss the scent of a woman, I miss the feel of a woman, I miss touching a woman. I miss laying in bed and just talking to her and I miss long drives and not having to say a word.

Some people are fine with being single and that is great. Some are not and that's ok as well.

Hoping she is around the next corner or on the next profile page.

Warmest Regards

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 07:51 AM   #57
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Minneapolis BFP Gathering!!!

BFP Gathering in Minneapolis Michigan Folks!!!

Minneapolis Gathering Oct 22 to 24 Butch-femme gathering in Minneapolis October 22 to 24.

All are invited.

We are in the planning stages. So far:

Friday we will have a meet and greet downtown--details to follow.

Saturday brunch then whatever you want to do: swimming, Mall of America, site seeing.

Saturday evening, Party at hot-not's house including horseshoes, karaoke, dancing, Chef Jenn is cooking.

Sunday Brunch

Still working out hotel details.

Please PM me if interested.

hot-not, April

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #58
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Michigan!

I'm looking to rehome four kittens and their mother. If any of you are interested in a new pet, let me know. Me and Nick (oneye) will deliver and bring you coffee and gratitude.

link to their kijiji advert
Old 11-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #59
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

evening Michiganers.... lol

will be landing in . Flint Mi...... at some point tomorrow late afternoon.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #60
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation
Default going west...........

I am moving to Kalamazoo next summer. Can anyone tell me if there is any kind of queer community there/ I am coming from Mass so I know I may be in for a culture shock!!