Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 02-24-2021, 04:38 PM   #21
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default So much for cheats and liars......

Buccaneers GM considering Tom Brady extension: 'We'd like to keep this going'

Tom Brady has one season left on his contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but the Bucs are already thinking about adding a few more years to that.

On "The Rich Eisen Show" on Tuesday, Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht revealed that the organization is considering offering Brady an extension to keep him in Tampa for a few more years.

"That's a possibility," Licht said after Eisen asked if a Brady extension was in the cards. "He certainly didn't look like he slowed down any this year. So, that's a possibility. We'll have to see how that goes." Licht told Eisen that they already have two of the most important elements in place for Brady to sign an extension: Brady likes the Bucs, and the Bucs like him.

Offering Brady an extension could also be a strategic move so the team can continue to surround him with top level talent. There are multiple Bucs players headed toward free agency, and Brady's $25 million salary (and $28.375 million salary-cap hit) is significant. An extension would allow the Buccaneers to spread that out a little, which would give them more financial flexibility to sign other players.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 09:40 PM   #22
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

So, Lady Gaga's dog walker, who is a personal friend of the singer/actress, was shot Wednesday while walking her 3 Frenchies. Two of the dogs were taken and the dog walker was in critical condition. Lady Gaga offered half a million dollars for the safe return of her dogs. The FBI even got involved in case she was the target due to her performance at the inauguration. The dogs have now been returned and the dog walker is recovering.

WTF???

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2021, 10:26 AM   #23
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
So, Lady Gaga's dog walker, who is a personal friend of the singer/actress, was shot Wednesday while walking her 3 Frenchies. Two of the dogs were taken and the dog walker was in critical condition. Lady Gaga offered half a million dollars for the safe return of her dogs. The FBI even got involved in case she was the target due to her performance at the inauguration. The dogs have now been returned and the dog walker is recovering.

WTF???
But no reward for whoever fingered the shooter of the "dog walker friend"...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2021, 08:21 PM   #24
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
But no reward for whoever fingered the shooter of the "dog walker friend"...
Although....it would look awful bad if she didn't give him a big ole raise and job security for quite some time.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2021, 07:48 PM   #25
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez end their four-year relationship!

IMHO both are so in love with themselves it'd be hard to compete!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2021, 12:46 PM   #26
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Yahoo Sports Tom Brady tweets out phone number to engage fans: 'If you do text me 'you suck,' yes, I'll see it'...

~~~
Tom, get over yourself!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2021, 01:23 PM   #27
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
~~~
Tom, get over yourself!
Not everyone is dying to tweet to a bold face liar and cheat!
Old 03-18-2021, 06:36 PM   #28
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default No not breaking news, this is from 2013.......

Kathie Lee Gifford Wrote A Full-Page Ad Defending Matt Lauer.

Matt Lauer’s “Today” colleagues almost took out a full-page newspaper ad defending him, the Daily News reported Friday.

Any regular follower of the “Today” drama knows about Lauer’s problems. There’s the plunging popularity. The series of unflattering exposes. And, most importantly, the persistent feeling that he was responsible for the ouster of Ann Curry.

Naturally, Lauer has his defenders at NBC News — chief among them Kathie Lee Gifford, who told the News she’d rounded up hundreds of signatures from “Today” staffers (including Savannah Guthrie, Al Roker, Willie Geist and Hoda Kotb) for an ad that she planned to buy.

Lauer appeared to sense that being the subject of a pity ad from his work friends would perhaps not be the best thing for his image. So he had Gifford call it off. But she still released the full text of the ad anyway:

“We the people of the ‘Today’ show who work side by side, day by day, year in and year out with Matt Lauer are tired of unfounded and unrelenting stories by faceless characters regarding his character and reputation. No one has coerced us to sign this. With our signatures we stand in support of our colleague and friend.”

Odd, no ad from Gifford when he was fired on the spot for shenanigan's with forcing women into compromising situations!
Old 03-20-2021, 05:40 PM   #29
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Stone Says She Was Misled About Infamous ‘Basic Instinct’ Nude Scene..

Sharon Stone is sharing her side of her story. The actress opened up about her breakout role in Basic Instinct and the challenges that she faced while making the 1992 movie in her memoir, The Beauty of Living Twice.

In an excerpt published by Vanity Fair on Friday, Stone, 63, claims that she was misled about her infamous chair scene and told to take off her underwear after being told that her private area would not be seen on film.

Stone recalled being called to see the finished movie, "Not on my own with the director, as one would anticipate...but with a room full of agents and lawyers, most of whom had nothing to do with the project."

"That was how I saw my vagina-shot for the first time, long after I'd been told, 'We can't see anything -- I just need you to remove your panties, as the white is reflecting the light, so we know you have panties on,'" she wrote. "Yes, there have been many points of view on this topic, but since I'm the one with the vagina, in question, let me say: The other points of view are bullsh*t."

"Now, here is the issue. It didn’t matter anymore. It was me and my parts up there. I had decisions to make," she continued. "I went to the projection booth, slapped [director] Paul [Verhoeven] across the face, left, went to my car, and called my lawyer, Marty Singer. Marty told me that they could not release this film as it was. That I could get an injunction." A representative for Verhoeven declined to comment when contacted by ET.

She claims Singer reportedly told her that according to the Screen Actors Guild "it wasn't legal to shoot up my dress in this fashion."

"After the screening, I let Paul know of the options Marty had laid out for me. Of course, he vehemently denied that I had any choices at all," she wrote. "I was just an actress, just a woman; what choices could I have?"

https://www.aol.com/sharon-stone-cla...020918545.html
Old 03-22-2021, 06:16 PM   #30
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Katie Couric reveals why she wouldn't want to host 'Jeopardy' full time....

~~
Never was a fan of Couric! One has to wonder why she took the 2 week gig if she "wasn't interest"...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/katie-cou...213602986.html
Old 03-22-2021, 06:34 PM   #31
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Aaron Rodgers...

Green Bay Packers news....

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers wants clarity on his future in Green Bay. The Packers could give him that clarity with a contract extension that guarantees him more money for more future seasons. It’s unclear whether they’re willing to give him that.

Mike Silver reported on NFL Network that the Packers are working on restructuring Rodgers’ contract to free up cap space, but that it was unclear whether they would do so in such a way that can make Rodgers confident the Packers are committed to him beyond the 2021 season. Silver suggested that the Packers might want to keep open the possibility that they’d move on to Jordan Love in 2022 and not commit anything more to Rodgers beyond 2021 than they already have.

Silver’s report was short on details about what kind of restructuring the Packers are seeking, but as noted by Jason Fitzgerald of OverTheCap.com, if the Packers just wanted a simple restructuring of Rodgers’ contract that converted some of this year’s base salary to a signing bonus, they could just do that now because they have the right to convert base salary into signing bonus in his contract. There’s nothing they need to “work on.” If the Packers are negotiating with Rodgers, they must be negotiating an extension or adding void years to his deal.

So it remains to be seen whether the Packers are going to make Rodgers happy by giving him clarity about his future, or if the team wants to leave itself an out to move on to Love in a year.
Old 03-22-2021, 06:40 PM   #32
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Well if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black.........

Former President Donald Trump says he didn’t heed the advice of Dr. Anthony Fauci in his response to the coronavirus pandemic, which has left more than 500,000 Americans dead and nearly 30 million infected, including Trump himself.

"I listened to him, but I didn't do what he said," Trump told Fox News personality Lisa Boothe on the premiere episode of her podcast, which went live Monday.

Boothe asked Trump if he regretted "elevating" Fauci — the nation's leading infectious disease expert, who rose to fame as a member of Trump's coronavirus task force — because of his refusal to back the former president's dubious claims about the virus.

"I didn't really elevate him," Trump said. "He's been there for 40 years. He's been there forever." Fauci, the head of the National Institutes of Health, had worked under Presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Trump, and is now President Biden's COVID-19 adviser.

Trump said he liked Fauci "personally" but cast him as a self-promoter.

"He's a great promoter," Trump said. "He's really a promoter more than anything else."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fau...161745694.html
Old 03-22-2021, 06:47 PM   #33
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default What some will do to get back into the limelight............

Kathie Lee Gifford shares vintage pic of herself as new mom for son Cody’s birthday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kathie-le...181005404.html
Old 03-25-2021, 04:48 PM   #34
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Just in case you were concerned and worried........

Kelly Ripa Breaks Instagram Silence After Fans Start Questioning Her Absence From 'Live'!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kell...165300440.html
Old 03-29-2021, 04:37 PM   #35
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post MacKenzie Scott

MacKenzie Scott, Ex-Wife Of Jeff Bezos, Has Remarried

MacKenzie Scott, the ex-wife of Jeff Bezos.

The ex-wife of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos—to whom she was married for 25 years—Scott is worth $53 billion according to Forbes and thanks to her shares in the e-commerce giant. She signed the Giving Pledge—a promise to give away half her fortune to charity in her lifetime—when her divorce with Bezos was finalized in 2019. She’s been an active philanthropist in the two years since, notably giving away $4 billion in the course of four months to underserved communities, including community colleges and historically Black colleges and universities.Fittingly, it is through the Giving Pledge that news of Scott’s marriage emerged.

“In a stroke of happy coincidence, I am married to one of the most generous and kind people I know—and joining her in a commitment to pass on an enormous financial wealth to serve others,” Jewett wrote in a Giving Pledge statement posted March 6. Jewett is joining Scott in her charitable pledge.

“It is strange to be writing a letter indicating I plan to give away the majority of my wealth during my lifetime, as I have never sought to gather the kind of wealth required to feel like saying such a thing would have particular meaning,” he wrote, noting that he has been a teacher for the “majority” of his life.

The couple apparently met at the Lakeside School, a private school that Scott’s children attend (and where Bill Gates went) and where Jewett is a chemistry teacher.

Representatives for Scott also did not reply to a request for comment.

“Dan is such a great guy, and I am happy and excited for the both of them,” Jeff Bezos said in a statement provided to Forbes by an Amazon spokesperson. (This was the same statement he provided to the Wall Street Journal, which first reported on Scott and Jewett’s marriage).

Scott’s most recent public remarks were around her $4.1 billion in donations last year. “Though I’m far from completing my pledge, this year of giving began with exposure to leaders from historically marginalized groups fighting inequities, and ended with exposure to thousands of organizations working to alleviate suffering for those hardest hit by the pandemic,” she wrote in December.

Altogether, Scott’s announced gifts to charitable and nonprofit groups in 2020 totaled $5.8 billion.

Kerry Dolan contributed reporting

5:45am ET, March 8: This post was updated to reflect that Jewett is currently employed at Lakeside, which a school represented confirmed to Forbes after this story was posted.

Source: forbes.com
Website: https://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiem...h=d0f726b79671
Date: March 7, 2021
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 09:12 AM   #36
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Bill Maher Scorches The Rock, Caitlyn Jenner & “Recurring Nightmare” Of Celebrity Political Candidates Post-Donald Trump.

Bill Maher unloaded on celebrity candidates for high political office as a “recurring nightmare that we just can’t shake.” In his show-ending “New Rule,” he singled out Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Caitlyn Jenner, Matthew McConaughey and Randy Quaid. All have expressed varying levels of interest in running for either governor of California or Texas or becoming president of the United States. All have exactly what it takes to run the country, Maher sneered — “malignant narcissism.”

I don't always agree with Maher but IMO he was right on the money in this instant! If you haven't seen it, it's worth checking out.
Old 06-07-2021, 06:05 PM   #37
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Patriots owner Robert Kraft gifted Bentley for 80th birthday by Jay-Z, Meek Mill

The next question you might be asking is this: What's the connection among Kraft, Jay-Z and Mill? They and Rubin partnered in January 2019 to form the criminal reform organization REFORM Alliance. The organization formed after Rubin organized for Kraft to visit Mill in spring of 2018 for a highly controversial parole violation.

“After meeting him in jail, I felt affection for him,” Kraft said. “We had developed a nice relationship. And I’ve never been to jail before. Going there and seeing him, I didn’t sleep for the rest of the night when I got home. Because here I’m thinking how out of touch something like myself is with what’s really going on."

Sidebar: Perhaps if Kraft wasn't just given a slap on the wrist and had charges dismissed, for that whole "rub-and-tug" at the Florida spa he might of had a taste of what jail was like! OK OK he wouldn't face jail time but still...

Shen Mingbi, one of the masseuses Kraft allegedly visited at the Orchids of Asia in Jupiter, was ordered to pay $20,000 to the Jupiter Police Department, a $5,000 fine and more than $6,573 in fines and fees. She was sentenced to one year of probation and 100 hours of community service.
Old 06-07-2021, 06:16 PM   #38
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default This double standard chaps my A#*

Quote:
The next question you might be asking is this: What's the connection among Kraft, Jay-Z and Mill? They and Rubin partnered in January 2019 to form the criminal reform organization REFORM Alliance. The organization formed after Rubin organized for Kraft to visit Mill in spring of 2018 for a highly controversial parole violation.

“After meeting him in jail, I felt affection for him,” Kraft said. “We had developed a nice relationship. And I’ve never been to jail before. Going there and seeing him, I didn’t sleep for the rest of the night when I got home. Because here I’m thinking how out of touch something like myself is with what’s really going on."

Sidebar: Perhaps if Kraft wasn't just given a slap on the wrist and had charges dismissed, for that whole "rub-and-tug" at the Florida spa he might of had a taste of what jail was like!

Shen Mingbi, one of the masseuses Kraft allegedly visited at the Orchids of Asia in Jupiter, was ordered to pay $20,000 to the Jupiter Police Department, a $5,000 fine and more than $6,573 in fines and fees. She was sentenced to one year of probation and 100 hours of community service.
Kraft was charged with soliciting sex in February 2019. The charge against him was dropped in September. Florida prosecutors decided not to go through with charges after a court barred the release of a video in the case.

In August, the Florida 4th District Court of Appeal found that Jupiter police violated the rights of Kraft and nearly two dozen other men when they secretly installed video cameras inside massage rooms at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in early 2019. The court then blocked the use of the video footage at trial.

If the court found the rights of Kraft & the patrons were violated, then why not the women working there is my question!?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2021, 01:10 AM   #39
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Chrissy Teigen Speaks Out After Past Online Bullying: 'I Was a Troll, Full Stop - I Am So Sorry'

~~
I have a feeling payback and karma are going to be a bitch!
Old 06-17-2021, 05:07 PM   #40
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Why take the gig if you don't want the job?

Katie Couric says she wouldn't want to host 'Jeopardy!' full time.

https://www.today.com › popculture › katie-couric-says..

Jeopardy!': Savannah Guthrie Delivers Disappointing News for Fans Wanting Her as Permanent Host

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...stant/2632368/

IMHO these two especially suffer from Fear of Missing Out

Tags
actors, celebrities, hollywood, hollywood news, musicians