Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #8401
sugarnspice

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Single

sugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMan View Post
OK, you had me at "There has to be someone out there that will laugh at my particle physics jokes and wants to plan a zombie survival strategy."

LOL OK seriously, i understand. I have asked the same question many times. I am in no hurry to get married and plan retirement. I want to be able to court a girl. Not rush into the bedroom on the first night. I want to be able to learn about her, what are her wants and dreams, whats her favorite movie or book. Has she ever just gazed into the stars and wondered if there was something more out there? Will the answer be in this lifetime? Which really did come first, the chicken or the egg? And what would her one personal item be in her Zombie Bug out Bag?

Somewhere along this path called life, we will each find someone. I think it is being patient and weeding out those who do not fit into the mold is key to finding the one that will.

Just my spuratic thoughts.
You have me at Bug out Bag <3
sugarnspice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sugarnspice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 04:57 AM   #8402
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm too single for my toast. Lol
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 05:49 AM   #8403
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Still single, and might be forever if this weird freckle-like rash by my left eye doesn't go away (Yes, I am freaking out a bit.)
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 06:41 AM   #8404
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Wink matchmaking ;)

I know I don't know either of you from a bar of soap, but MickMan and Sugarnspice - Chattanooga is about halfway yes?

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 07:46 AM   #8405
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Kiwi, trying to play matchmaker? Good for you!! I do that too. Heck I'm better at matching people then being matched. Lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 07:55 AM   #8406
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Single and looking to be crushed on or to crush. I think that at least one could be a possibility. Hey that could be another thread.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #8407
sugarnspice

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Single

sugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputationsugarnspice Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Single and looking to be crushed on or to crush. I think that at least one could be a possibility. Hey that could be another thread.
Julian your totally crush-able. i bet there are ladies out their pining away
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sugarnspice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 10:16 AM   #8408
sugarnspice

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
I know I don't know either of you from a bar of soap, but MickMan and Sugarnspice - Chattanooga is about halfway yes?
Haha! MickMan, i think we're in trouble
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sugarnspice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #8409
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarnspice View Post
Julian your totally crush-able. i bet there are ladies out their pining away
Why thank you, you made me blush (I couldn't find the correct smilie)

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #8410
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post

Whoa, how about we pull the reins a bit LOL How about we say hello first?! LMAO
MickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 02:20 PM   #8411
sugarnspice

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMan View Post
Whoa, how about we pull the reins a bit LOL How about we say hello first?! LMAO
Haha! especially since this all started with me ranting about the end of dating.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #8412
sugarnspice

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Why thank you, you made me blush (I couldn't find the correct smilie)
haha the story of my life, i can never find the right smile either
Old 06-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #8413
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Still too single for my bed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #8414
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
Still single, and might be forever if this weird freckle-like rash by my left eye doesn't go away (Yes, I am freaking out a bit.)

i'm sure that you're beautiful either way!!

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #8415
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Hiya! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 05:52 AM   #8416
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation

What a crazy night.

So, I hear a "Mick, come here look at this" and I go running to moms room. There is water pouring out of the A/C vent. Now this is a new unit only a month old. I go up in the attic and there is water everywhere! Probably about 3-4 gallons of standing water under the intake box and pools of water elsewhere. I call the company and they tell me they can come out tomorrow about 11 am. I asked what I was supposed to do with my elderly mother in 98 degree temp. I get no reply. I kind of understand not wanting to work at 7pm, but if you do a job and it is not done properly, I think you should come fix it ASAP. Especially when it can be life threatening such as heat stroke for mom. Just saying.

I I get a window AC and install that and set up fans to keep the house quasi cool. We will see?!?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 06:00 AM   #8417
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hey Mick, just do what my Mom does. She puts two fans in windows at night downstairs and two upstairs. Runs them all night to get the house cool. Then when she wakes up she takes the fans out and closes windows and shades. I'm amazed at how cool the house is without ac. She calls it, "The poor mans AC"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 06:50 AM   #8418
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Hey Mick, just do what my Mom does. She puts two fans in windows at night downstairs and two upstairs. Runs them all night to get the house cool. Then when she wakes up she takes the fans out and closes windows and shades. I'm amazed at how cool the house is without ac. She calls it, "The poor mans AC"
Yeah, for those up north that works well. Here in the south where is gets in triple digits, does not fair so well. I have tried! But, after they fix this damn thing, I am considering going old school with window units. This one small unit has cooled the majority of the house. They use much less electricity and cool just as well. I am still in thinking mode. We will see.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #8419
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I would get an AC but my Mom would charge my bil up to the 100's. So I'll wait til I live alone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 07:01 AM   #8420
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
I would get an AC but my Mom would charge my bil up to the 100's. So I'll wait til I live alone.
I thought your mom was moving out?
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post: