Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 10-27-2016, 09:08 AM   #10381
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello all you beautiful peoples!!!

It is a really great weather-wise week here in F-L-A!! I love it!! Doors & windows open...the chime son back patio..at least 15 or so sets...really sound awesome in the breezes.

I was able to get a fir in the firpit this past weekend..toasted some of those jumbo marshmallows...Ohh Emm Geee....only thing missing was a sweet femme to toast some for....

I am busy this week..doing my crafts...getting ready...

Leaves some pumpkin spice bagels with some Greek Yogurt cream cheese...and some fresh hot coffee....Zimmeh,.what kind do we leave? lol

Hope your week is a good one & give someone one of your beautiful smiles..or say "hello".......you never know...<winks>
Old 10-27-2016, 12:06 PM   #10382
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

*peeks in*
Old 10-27-2016, 01:03 PM   #10383
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

My first thought was... *pokes eye*

Yes, I have a naughty streak. But... I restrained myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
*peeks in*
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 01:04 PM   #10384
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Afternoon, singles.

I moved back home about a year ago. I'm having fun, keeping busy, and like my life in general. But there's just one thing that's missing...That I just seem to have to define myself by *sigh* I know I can't rush said missing thing, and things happen on their own time table (if at all), but c'mon already.

Sue
Old 10-27-2016, 01:59 PM   #10385
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
My first thought was... *pokes eye*

Yes, I have a naughty streak. But... I restrained myself!
Ha ha. Ya brat :P
Bring it!

Sue
Old 10-27-2016, 03:26 PM   #10386
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Brat?! lol Ok... well... yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
Ha ha. Ya brat :P
Bring it!

Sue
Old 10-27-2016, 05:38 PM   #10387
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

I rarely take the night completely off and do no work, but that is exactly what I am doing tonight. This week has been a little harder with work and I had to cancel my trip I was really looking forward to this weekend. I am gonna pop some popcorn and catch up on the ebooks I have been itching to read.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2016, 06:03 PM   #10388
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattih View Post
I rarely take the night completely off and do no work, but that is exactly what I am doing tonight. This week has been a little harder with work and I had to cancel my trip I was really looking forward to this weekend. I am gonna pop some popcorn and catch up on the ebooks I have been itching to read.
That sounds like a good plan! We need to learn to be good to ourselves. Have a great night and a super weekend.

Sue
Old 10-27-2016, 10:22 PM   #10389
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Guatemala Antigua or the Yukon Blenf from Starbucks

I to have my windows open and my pup is loving it to!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Hello all you beautiful peoples!!!

It is a really great weather-wise week here in F-L-A!! I love it!! Doors & windows open...the chime son back patio..at least 15 or so sets...really sound awesome in the breezes.

I was able to get a fir in the firpit this past weekend..toasted some of those jumbo marshmallows...Ohh Emm Geee....only thing missing was a sweet femme to toast some for....

I am busy this week..doing my crafts...getting ready...

Leaves some pumpkin spice bagels with some Greek Yogurt cream cheese...and some fresh hot coffee....Zimmeh,.what kind do we leave? lol

Hope your week is a good one & give someone one of your beautiful smiles..or say "hello".......you never know...<winks>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2016, 08:59 AM   #10390
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am still enjoying my Starbucks Anniversary Blend coffee before it runs out.

I had a cup of Yoplait yogurt with my Starbucks coffee My pup has been feeling sick the last few days, so this morning I gave her a bowl of food with chicken stock. She gobbled it up!

Dinner will be chicken cutlet cooked in Italian dressing and jasmine rice and I might make a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch.

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2016, 07:44 PM   #10391
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I have spent the last few days hanging out with my mom. Today, she won $1000 on a scratch off ticket, and since she doesn't know her way around Orlando, I cashed it in for her. Afterwards, we went and got manicures, dinner and won more money on scratch off tickets. I got a French Manicure and I am happy that I no longer work for Starbucks. I can finally feel like a girl again

Since I have been working like a mad hatter, I am now caught up on my car payment and I have been picking up small things for everyone for Christmas. I now have to pick up Christmas Cards and postcards for the two lists that I belong to.

Have a good night,

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2016, 07:29 AM   #10392
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good morning all you wonderful singles!!

It is a really beautiful morning here. Skies are clear, blue, & sunny! Is 63 at moment. Highs still in low 80's days! This weekend night temp is going to be 59 then back up to high 60's nights.

I am doing a craft show tomorrow! I am very excited!!!

Today I am busy with working on things for it!

Zimmeh...that is awesome your mom won that 1k. Good for her! I love when I win on one of the scratch offs!!

Hope everyone has an amazing Friday & a really fun weekend. Take care all....

Leaves fresh Danish & a pot of that good coffee Zimmeh usually leaves....enjoy!!
Old 11-04-2016, 12:45 PM   #10393
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2016, 06:25 AM   #10394
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good luck at the Craft show today! She gave me some of it for going to Orlando, so I treated myself to a nice iced latte from Starbucks, after paying my bills.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Good morning all you wonderful singles!!

It is a really beautiful morning here. Skies are clear, blue, & sunny! Is 63 at moment. Highs still in low 80's days! This weekend night temp is going to be 59 then back up to high 60's nights.

I am doing a craft show tomorrow! I am very excited!!!

Today I am busy with working on things for it!

Zimmeh...that is awesome your mom won that 1k. Good for her! I love when I win on one of the scratch offs!!

Hope everyone has an amazing Friday & a really fun weekend. Take care all....

Leaves fresh Danish & a pot of that good coffee Zimmeh usually leaves....enjoy!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2016, 06:31 AM   #10395
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Saturday Morning Everyone,

Monday, I am going to see about a nicer apartment.

I am to start saving up money, so I can go visit my family in Michigan by March of next year.

Leaving a pot of Starbucks Guatemala Antigua, yogurt and eggs to enjoy.

Zimmeh
Old 11-05-2016, 10:47 AM   #10396
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Well, another weekend is here and it is already November. Time flies.

I'm going down to the predominantly gay part of San Diego tonight. My coworker is forcing me out on the town. Actually, my colleague actually works for me. I'm wondering how appropriate it is to have drinks with a direct report. Would you or would you not?
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2016, 11:09 AM   #10397
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I wouldn't unless it is business related. If you do go, have fun and take a cab home!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post

I'm going down to the predominantly gay part of San Diego tonight. My coworker is forcing me out on the town. Actually, my colleague actually works for me. I'm wondering how appropriate it is to have drinks with a direct report. Would you or would you not?
Old 11-05-2016, 05:12 PM   #10398
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

GO!!!!!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2016, 06:04 PM   #10399
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Limit the alcohol and stay in control. Things can go sideways reeeeealllly fast in situations like this.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2016, 08:34 PM   #10400
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Dont mean to be a buzz kill... I wouldn't. It's one of those things that could go very wrong.

Quote: