Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-25-2016, 07:30 PM   #3121
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Finally back at the gym today. My bicep finally is feeling comfortable with weights, though not as strong as before the surgery.

Weights: Bench press, Push-Ups, Military Press, Tricep Pushdown - 2x 10 reps

Cardio: 2 mile jog (easy pace) on treadmill

Tomorrow I'm thinking yoga as it's my only night without meetings this week.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:40 AM   #3122
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a good workout today. I was still slightly sore in my pecs and shoulders so I opted for cardio today but I wanted a really good workout so I went to the gym that has the elliptical that forces me to work harder than all the rest. Unfortunately, I also learned that my trainer is leaving this gym so now I have to switch to a different trainer. I will meet with him tomorrow morning. We'll see how it goes.

Precor EFX576i elliptical, total body program
Stats: 270.1 cal, 2.22 mi, 3789 strides, 30:00 min

I cooled down in the dance room in the dark. It was nice and relaxing to stretch in there.

When I got home, there was some stuff at work that I needed to check on so I walked around the property for a while too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2016, 09:02 PM   #3123
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Being outside is so much more glorious for me than being at the gym... even though all exercise feels good. But today was exercise at it's finest. A femme friend from this site who doesn't read this thread (heh heh) and I went for a four hour evening walk by the river. We watched the sunset and it was just amazing. I looked at the step counter on my i-phone, and it was 19K. it made me want to go out and walk another 1K, just for OCD purposes. The time went by so quick tonight!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2016, 09:06 PM   #3124
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Had PT on my legs for an hour this morning then went to the gym for my upper body workout for an hour

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2016, 08:05 AM   #3125
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent workout this morning, exercisers!

Warm up: Precor EFX 576i elliptical, total body program
Stats: 111.3 cal, 1.00 mi, 15:00 min

I still had time before the session started so I stretched really good for about 10 minutes.

This training session was with a new trainer since my former trainer moved to another gym. I gave him the Cliff notes version of my health status and off we went. He showed me some things I've done before and some new things. I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow. It was a really good, strong workout.

He had me go back to cardio for a little bit to push the lactic acid out of my muscles so I hopped onto the treadmill directly under the fastest turning fan in the studio.

Precor 954i treadmill, random program
Stats: 98.0 cal, .78 mi, 20:00 min

Like nyc, I had my OCD moment and wanted to push it to make it an even 100 calories burned but that would defeat the purpose of the cool down.

Then I took to the mat and stretched out really good for about 8 minutes or so.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2016, 04:28 PM   #3126
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,127 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

30 minute run. Need to do weights still.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2016, 05:57 PM   #3127
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Worked out my arms today....

I completed many,many reps; bringing the the fork to my face, holding it there while I gobbled a heaping 5 pound mountain of food...annnnnd back down to my plate again, lol. Whew! Naptime.

It all counts!
Old 08-03-2016, 07:56 AM   #3128
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I have two workouts to post.

8/1/16

Elliptical, random program, level 5
Stats: 44 cal, .30 mi, 5:00 min

35 minutes of strength training

10 minutes of stretching

8/3/16

Elliptical, random program
Stats: 24.9 cal, .21 mi, 3:00 min

I was running late so my warm up was super short.

30 minutes of strength training with a trainer....he's killing me, but it's for my own benefit, so I'll take it.

Precor954i treadmill, random program
Stats: 155.8 cal, 1.27 mi, 35:00 min

Stretching

My muscles still feel heavy, even after I've had a chance to relax and eat breakfast, so I know I'm going to hurt tomorrow.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 11:00 PM   #3129
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Truly a workout.

I flipped my store, which included the folded denim wall going to the other side of the store. All. By. Myself.

40 walking round trips which probably was close to 200 pounds of denim.

Ahuh, I work hard 🏋🏼🏋🏼🏋🏼🏋🏼🏋🏻

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 04:55 AM   #3130
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Yesterday, I had a good workout but it was after work and I had a lot on my mind so I felt a bit disconnected while doing it. My slight soreness in various parts today says that that did not stop me from doing a good job, though.

Since it was after work, I felt sufficiently warmed up and started on the circuit training right away. I concentrated on really paying attention to my concentric versus eccentric movement so that was a little different. I did about 40 minutes of circuit training then hopped onto an elliptical to help cool down and lengthen my tightened muscles.

Stats: 61 cal, .42 mi, 7:00 min

This was followed by stretching on the TrueStretch and some floor mat stretching for about 15 minutes total.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 03:44 PM   #3131
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

It wont be long now before I can join you all talking bout exercising again, next month I will be getting a whole new knee put in. Nervous as hell but can't
wait for it to happen, two years wit a bad knee is two to many .
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 06:47 PM   #3132
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I've gone to the gym the past few days. It started because it was supposed to be a rain day, even though it didn't actually rain.

Day #1: 30 min. stair master, 65 floors, 235 cal, lev 2-4, 2.1 floors per min.; then 30 minutes of stretching, floor exercises, weights

Day #2: 45 min. stair master, 350 cal, 2.1 f per m, 853 ft, 97 floors, levels 2-4; then 15 minutes ab floor exercises and stretching

Day #3: 30 min. stair master,64 floors, 233 cal, 2.1 floors per minute, 481 ft, levels 2-4

I watched a very good documentary while on the stairmaster (HBO2Go) called "12th and Delaware." It's a street intersection in Florida that has a pro-life clinic and an abortion clinic across from one another, and it was about how both operate and their interactions. I found it very informative and interesting.

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2016, 07:28 AM   #3133
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a great workout this morning!

I warmed up on the PrecorEFX576i elliptical, total body program.
Stats: 99.5 cal, .83 mi, 12:00 min

30 minutes with my trainer plus I spent another 5-6 minutes working alone on abs

For my cool down, I hopped onto the Precor 954i treadmill, random program.
Stats: 61.2 cal, .48 mi, 15:00 min

This was followed by about 8 minutes of stretching.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2016, 09:31 PM   #3134
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I made it to the gym 7 days in a row, and it feels good! If only I did not have to go back to work in September. Oh, well, enjoying it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I've gone to the gym the past few days. It started because it was supposed to be a rain day, even though it didn't actually rain.

Day #1: 30 min. stair master, 65 floors, 235 cal, lev 2-4, 2.1 floors per min.; then 30 minutes of stretching, floor exercises, weights

Day #2: 45 min. stair master, 350 cal, 2.1 f per m, 853 ft, 97 floors, levels 2-4; then 15 minutes ab floor exercises and stretching

Day #3: 30 min. stair master,64 floors, 233 cal, 2.1 floors per minute, 481 ft, levels 2-4

I watched a very good documentary while on the stairmaster (HBO2Go) called "12th and Delaware." It's a street intersection in Florida that has a pro-life clinic and an abortion clinic across from one another, and it was about how both operate and their interactions. I found it very informative and interesting.
Day #4: 30 min stairmaster, 69 floors, level 2-4, 248 cal, 2.2 floors per minute; 30 min. weight lifting and stretching

Day #5: 30 min stairmaster, 65 floors, 236 calories, 2.2 floors per min; 30 min. yoga and ab exercises

Day #6: 30 min stairmaster, Level 2-4, 71 floors, 250 calories, 2.3 floors per min; 30 min. weight lifting and stretching

Day #7: 30 min stairmaster, levels 2-4, 249 calories, 2.3 floors per min; 30 min back exercises, leg exercises, and stetching

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2016, 09:34 PM   #3135
Slow breath

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Slow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST ReputationSlow breath Has the BEST Reputation

2 classes:
Aqua zumba (I love dancing in the pool!)

Body Pump

My muscles will hate me tomorrow.
Slow breath is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slow breath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2016, 10:22 PM   #3136
Arden

How Do You Identify?:
Female, femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
"and if you help me to start again, you know that I'll be there for you in the end. "

Arden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST ReputationArden Has the BEST Reputation

I made it to 16 laps around the track today...my goal is to hit 43 or 10 miles in preparation for my 10k (6.7 mile) event in October. I figure if I run further than I need to in the event it will be easy (well in theory) to complete the event...my first, actually...
Old 08-19-2016, 04:51 PM   #3137
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

My most recent gym times were Saturday, Wednesday, and today. On all three times I did stair master for 30 min. (level 2-4) and then 30 minutes of a combination of weight lifting, stretching, yoga, and floor exercises.

My gym has been under construction for quite awhile now but I think is starting to come back together. The old owners filed for bankruptcy. The new ones are making the gym worse but I guess the trade-off is that it's being kept open

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2016, 08:22 PM   #3138
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I exercised at the gym on Saturday and Sunday, each day for 1 hour, same routine as usual (30 min of stair master, level 2-4, followed by a 30 minute combination of weightlifting, floor exercising and stretching & yoga).

A woman introduced herself to me named Gail. It was clear we had nothing in common but we were crossing paths a lot. We complained about the construction at the gym because a friendship must contain some line of talk. We'll likely be able to stay on this topic for quite awhile.

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2016, 09:53 PM   #3139
legally_b10nde

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman - Hello Daddy, hello mom. I'm your ch-ch-ch cherry bomb!
Preferred Pronoun?:
female/she/her
Relationship Status:
Single by choice

legally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputationlegally_b10nde Has the BEST Reputation

Awesome day! Chest, triceps, and calves day!

25 min. of rowing machine.

45lbs bench press 3 sets X 8 reps

15lbs incline dumbbell press 3 sets X 10 reps

10lbs incline dumbbell flys 3 sets X 12 reps

20lbs tricep press 3 sets X 10 reps

25lbs French dumbell press 3 sets X 8 reps

20lbs skull crusher 3 sets X 8 reps

standing calf extension on smith machine 4 sets

stretching 10 min. and foam roll 5 min.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:39 AM   #3140
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I engaged in a different kind of health regimen this morning.

I didn't set the alarm and I slept late and then I dozed on and off for almost two hours in bed.

Getting enough rest is part of being healthy!

It's back to the gym tomorrow but I'm pleased that, even though I haven't had a structured workout since August 10th, I have managed to not only maintain my weight but drop a couple more pounds.

On my vacation, I did have a short workout in the hotel gym but the room was nauseatingly hot so that was less than 30 minutes but consisted of the elliptical, free weights and mat work using the stability ball. While on vacation I walked a lot too. There were two days that I probably got between 2-3 miles of walking in so that helped and keeping an eye on my food intake is helping too.

I always weigh myself when I wake up. For most people, doing this every day wouldn't be good for them but I like to see the natural fluctuations of my body. I started weighing myself daily exactly two months ago and today I am down 7.6 lbs. It's slow going but that's supposed to be best way, no?

I'm misunderestimated.

Tags
exercise, weights