Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-21-2016, 06:05 AM   #10141
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

After much thinking, I have decided to leave Starbucks. I can go work as a CNA and make more money and still have two days off.

Good luck on your final day of auditing!

How about maple walnut brownies to celebrate with?

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Congrats again Zimmeh!

I have 1 day left of being audited, then I can celebrate too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 08:15 PM   #10142
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Have a great night Everyone!

After applying for a CNA job, I went to my mom's house to help her. She tripped yesterday and bruised her knee really bad. When I left her house, she had her leg propped up and ice on her knee.

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 09:26 PM   #10143
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Good luck with the job app! And that's sweet, taking care of your mom. Hope she feels better soon.

I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow. I know it's Friday, but I had a supplier fail a test today, which means tomorrow will be hellish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Have a great night Everyone!

After applying for a CNA job, I went to my mom's house to help her. She tripped yesterday and bruised her knee really bad. When I left her house, she had her leg propped up and ice on her knee.

Zimmeh
Old 07-22-2016, 06:00 PM   #10144
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

It has always been my mom and me. She is the reason why I moved to the East Coast of Florida. I was talking to a customer today at Starbucks and she is the hiring director for a local hospital. Tonight, I will be applying for this job! I was thinking about the other company and there might be no work and no health insurance.

Hope you are having a good Friday!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
Good luck with the job app! And that's sweet, taking care of your mom. Hope she feels better soon.

I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow. I know it's Friday, but I had a supplier fail a test today, which means tomorrow will be hellish.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:45 PM   #10145
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Friday singles! I'm sure glad that the weekend is here. Anyone doing anything special?
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2016, 10:18 PM   #10146
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

My number one objective for the weekend is beat the heat. Other than that, nothing to special. Just relax and forget about work for a while.

I do need to catch up on homework at some point though...

Quote:
Happy Friday singles! I'm sure glad that the weekend is here. Anyone doing anything special?
Old 07-23-2016, 05:48 AM   #10147
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes! I'm going to work, and work hard, allllll weekend long.

Last night's storm has provided me with tons of hours of debris clean up so the weekend will fly by for me. Not pleasantly...in fact, it will be miserably hot and sweaty work, but it will go by quickly and sometimes, that's all one can ask.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 08:23 PM   #10148
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I was up early today and headed into work to do some overtime...spent a few hours there and came home to my everloving pup......it is hotter than I don't know what so we are trying to keep cool....H20 is my friend.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2016, 08:03 PM   #10149
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hope you all had a weekend! We are taking my oldest niece shopping for her birthday and then spending the day with her! I still have to pack up my grandma's Bible in her beautiful Peacock themed box as her present. This Bible is nearly 70 years old and I believe she is old enough to have it.

Have a good night,

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2016, 02:40 PM   #10150
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

It has been a hectic few days and I am exhausted. Shopping on Monday for seven hours. Took the girls to the movies yesterday and they spent the day with me. Today, went to breakfast with my family. I work at 5a tomorrow! Friday, I have a job interview with a local nursing home.

Have a great night,

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2016, 08:45 PM   #10151
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

We are almost to the weekend folks! I'm going to do three loads of laundry. Wash my car, and travel to the East Coast. That's right, I'm a wild child!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2016, 04:18 AM   #10152
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
We are almost to the weekend folks! I'm going to do three loads of laundry. Wash my car, and travel to the East Coast. That's right, I'm a wild child!
Looks like it's gonna be a bit cooler the next week or so on the east coast so you are coming at a good time!

But my phone is sometimes not trust worthy with the weather.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:39 AM   #10153
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Can you say where you're headed?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2016, 09:01 AM   #10154
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
Looks like it's gonna be a bit cooler the next week or so on the east coast so you are coming at a good time!

But my phone is sometimes not trust worthy with the weather.
My phone lies to me too. Speaking of phones, I wrote you # on a piece of paper, which I lost, so feel free to text or call. I'll be in town Monday and Tuesday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Can you say where you're headed?
Durham at least once a month, but my next trip (later in August) includes a stopover in Toronto. I get to throw in a little play time over the weekend...woohoo!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2016, 03:09 PM   #10155
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Yay Friday!

No plans tonight (unless you count a date with the couch and Harry Potter books).

Tomorrow though I have a ticket to see the Boston 40th Anniversary tour (my dad finds this incredibly funny as they have been touring longer than I've been alive).
Old 07-29-2016, 06:11 PM   #10156
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I will be working until Tuesday. I switched a coworker so I can have a weekend off to spend with my niece.

Since Starbucks changed their dress code, the shoes I just bought are no longer ok to wear and I had to order a new pair.

Zimmeh
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2016, 06:13 PM   #10157
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a safe flight! North Carolina is a beautiful state.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Old 07-30-2016, 06:48 PM   #10158
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a good night!

Zimmeh
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2016, 05:19 PM   #10159
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Dinner tonight was cubed steak with a lemon herb seasoning with yellow and white corn. I am stuffed and waiting to go to the movies with my best friend tonight!

Zimmeh
Old 08-01-2016, 07:56 AM   #10160
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I just applied for a CNA job with the local hospital. I love how in control I am with my career. I don't feel like I am over qualified when I am applying for a job.

It is coffee and peanut butter toast this morning!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: