Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default BMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
Shoveling does count!!!! Count me in!
Never gonna have snow here. BUT , I did trim a 15 foot high Bougainvillea bush, and raked eucalyptus and pepper tree debris from our 7 days of rain. Grass is still too mushy to mow today though.

So,if interested, here is a Body Mass Index Calculator . Here it is..
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I don't like the BMI thing at all. it doesn't take into account things like body type and muscle mass.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I don't like the BMI thing at all. it doesn't take into account things like body type and muscle mass.
"Center for Disease Body Mass Index: FAQ link

""""CDC:Body Mass Index (BMI) is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problem"

The better discriptors here

How reliable is BMI as an indicator of body fatness?
The correlation between the BMI number and body fatness is fairly strong; however the correlation varies by sex, race, and age. These variations include the following examples: 3, 4

At the same BMI, women tend to have more body fat than men.
At the same BMI, older people, on average, tend to have more body fat than younger adults.
Highly trained athletes may have a high BMI because of increased muscularity rather than increased body fatness.
It is also important to remember that BMI is only one factor related to risk for disease. For assessing someone's likelihood of developing overweight- or obesity-related diseases, the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute guidelines recommend looking at two other predictors:

The individual's waist circumference (because abdominal fat is a predictor of risk for obesity-related diseases).
Other risk factors the individual has for diseases and conditions associated with obesity (for example, high blood pressure or physical inactivity).
For more information about the assessment of health risk for developing overweight- and obesity-related diseases, visit the following Web pages from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute:"""Assessing Your Risk
Body Mass Index Table
Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #4
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
"Center for Disease Body Mass Index: FAQ link

""""CDC:Body Mass Index (BMI) is a number calculated from a person's weight and height. BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problem"

The better discriptors here

How reliable is BMI as an indicator of body fatness?
The correlation between the BMI number and body fatness is fairly strong; however the correlation varies by sex, race, and age. These variations include the following examples: 3, 4

At the same BMI, women tend to have more body fat than men.
At the same BMI, older people, on average, tend to have more body fat than younger adults.
Highly trained athletes may have a high BMI because of increased muscularity rather than increased body fatness.
It is also important to remember that BMI is only one factor related to risk for disease. For assessing someone's likelihood of developing overweight- or obesity-related diseases, the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute guidelines recommend looking at two other predictors:

The individual's waist circumference (because abdominal fat is a predictor of risk for obesity-related diseases).
Other risk factors the individual has for diseases and conditions associated with obesity (for example, high blood pressure or physical inactivity).
For more information about the assessment of health risk for developing overweight- and obesity-related diseases, visit the following Web pages from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute:"""Assessing Your Risk
Body Mass Index Table
Clinical Guidelines on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults
Tommi thanks for the additional info on the BMI. I'm not and never will be a huge proponent of using this scale but I am a nutrition wonk and LOVE learning new things!
Old 01-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows papa View Post
Tommi thanks for the additional info on the BMI. I'm not and never will be a huge proponent of using this scale but I am a nutrition wonk and LOVE learning new things!
Same here, I checked out Gemme's link, and will follow up on it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #6
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the BMI link Tommi....I came up much higher than I like. Of course, it says for my height a range of 119 to 152 is normal...and I know that the lowest weight I've had as an adult (living on fish and salad and working out 2 solid hours a day) was 155.

For me, a weight of about 175 is fabulous...I feel good, I look good, clothes fit well, my diabetes is under control...and, yes, I still have a big butt!

Weight is such an individual thing...I think as long as the numbers are good (blood sugar, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc.) then the rest is just a matter of where I feel good.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #7
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Hellooo darlings...

Long time no see .. ♥

98 lbs as of April 2nd..
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

i will be in more soon, getting life back on track, i went away to visit my grandmother for a few days, and prior to that was busy with everything else it seemed.. But wanted to tell the good news!

Will catch up with you all & the posts soon as i have more time , xox!!
(tomorrow most likely, lol)
*hugggs*

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 12:57 AM   #8
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default response to JustJo's post

JustJo, I am the same way about Big Macs. I have to order 2 to make it worth my while. One only leaves me with the "wanting" feeling. Not that it really helps but I do take out the middle piece of bread. I do it because I am not that fond of bread and it really only serves as bland filler for me.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 08:20 AM   #9
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
When I stopped drinking soda and when I craved one, I would keep a natural fruit soda called, Izze soda. It is fruit juice and sparkling water.
That's a great suggestion Zimmy! I love soda and miss it, but know that I can't drink regular soda...and diet soda isn't great for me either. Last time I was in AZ my work buddy turned me on to Zevia soda also...sweetened with Stevia, so no sugar, no artificial sweetener...and stevia actually has a stabilizing effect on diabetics' blood sugar levels. It's expensive, and I need to order it.....although I just discovered Amazon will deliver it free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
JustJo, I am the same way about Big Macs. I have to order 2 to make it worth my while. One only leaves me with the "wanting" feeling. Not that it really helps but I do take out the middle piece of bread. I do it because I am not that fond of bread and it really only serves as bland filler for me.
I am convinced that Big Macs are addictive Brock....there's something about them! I do like your idea of taking out the center bread for those times when I do cave in and get one though...at least I can feel a tiny bit virtuous, even as I'm cheating!

I pretty much blew it yesterday....had such a busy day of shopping that I didn't get my walk in...so my exercise was pushing shopping cart and dodging people in WalMart, walking in BJ's, and carrying in bags. Not great. I also ate too much...and was just getting ready to be all hard on myself when I remembered that the last time the WW points thing worked for me, I took one day a week "off." I followed the points 6 out of 7 days, walked at least 5 out of 7....and it worked. So....yesterday was my day off....and I don't even have to feel bad about it!

Cheers to you all!
Old 01-09-2011, 08:36 AM   #10
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default JustJo ...

JustJo, make sure you scrape all the dressing off the middle piece of bread and back in to the burger when you remove it. It makes the experience so much better.

Damn, it is 8:30 a.m. ... our city is preparing for an ice storm ... and all I can think of now is a couple of Big Macs. Must get a couple as soon as they start serving burgers at 10:30 a.m. - forunately I have less than a mile to drive.

Gotta have ... the craving has hit! LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #11
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
That's a great suggestion Zimmy! I love soda and miss it, but know that I can't drink regular soda...and diet soda isn't great for me either. Last time I was in AZ my work buddy turned me on to Zevia soda also...sweetened with Stevia, so no sugar, no artificial sweetener...and stevia actually has a stabilizing effect on diabetics' blood sugar levels. It's expensive, and I need to order it.....although I just discovered Amazon will deliver it free.
I plan to try this soda. Just heard about it and found out I should be able to get it in my area.

Personally, I don't like Stevia as a sugar substitute, but I am going to see what it is like in the soda.

Until recently I used this: http://www.wheylow.com/ as my sugar substitute and it was far the best I have found.

Recently I started using Agave Nectar, natural, made from the juice of the agave. This is the brand I have acccess to in my area: http://www.madhavahoney.com/AgaveNectar.aspx

Good thread, Jo.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #12
Captain Franki

How Do You Identify?:
FAAB Genderqueer; Camp as Christmas; Utterly Confused; Pokemon Master
Preferred Pronoun?:
They or any other neutral pronoun
Relationship Status:
Single

Captain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST Reputation

Any tips for fat loss when you're already quite slim? I'm 5" 3' and 110 pound ish . a small proportion of that is muscle.
i've been trying to balance weightloss with muscle gain (mostly biceps/triceps work) but i'm hitting a bit of a plateau now.
my fat distribution is weird.the first place it comes off is my back. i've only ever been unhappy with my back when i was at my highest weight. my arms, hips (yes!!), legs, face. chest and butt lose next. thighs are a bit slow. but... i have stubborn fat around my waist and stomach that just won't go without a huge fight. my middle section clings and clings. i guess i'm a skinny apple, perhaps. i look slim in clothing sometimes but when it comes off: blech.

I'm thinking of giving up on weightloss and just concentrating completely on muscle gain. but if there's any good advice i might keep on keeping on.

i'm ultimately after a toned andro look but i'm pretty skinnyfat type.
Captain Franki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Franki For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #13
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Franki View Post
Any tips for fat loss when you're already quite slim? I'm 5" 3' and 110 pound ish . a small proportion of that is muscle.
i've been trying to balance weightloss with muscle gain (mostly biceps/triceps work) but i'm hitting a bit of a plateau now.
my fat distribution is weird.the first place it comes off is my back. i've only ever been unhappy with my back when i was at my highest weight. my arms, hips (yes!!), legs, face. chest and butt lose next. thighs are a bit slow. but... i have stubborn fat around my waist and stomach that just won't go without a huge fight. my middle section clings and clings. i guess i'm a skinny apple, perhaps. i look slim in clothing sometimes but when it comes off: blech.

I'm thinking of giving up on weightloss and just concentrating completely on muscle gain. but if there's any good advice i might keep on keeping on.

i'm ultimately after a toned andro look but i'm pretty skinnyfat type.
Muscle weighs more than fat. You have to have some fat on your body. Eat plenty of protein, meat, eggs, protein shakes and work those muscles. You probably need to gain weight threw muscle mass, but again you are going to have some fat.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 06:23 PM   #14
Captain Franki

How Do You Identify?:
FAAB Genderqueer; Camp as Christmas; Utterly Confused; Pokemon Master
Preferred Pronoun?:
They or any other neutral pronoun
Relationship Status:
Single

Captain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Muscle weighs more than fat. You have to have some fat on your body. Eat plenty of protein, meat, eggs, protein shakes and work those muscles. You probably need to gain weight threw muscle mass, but again you are going to have some fat.
Yeah i've already my diet over to more protein and less carbs as best I can on my impoverished budget and seen good results from that. I just hate my fat though. I hate my stomach that sticks out. I can defo pinch an inch. I'd kill to have definition and i read over and over that you don't get definition if a layer of fat is hiding your muscles.
Captain Franki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Franki For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 10:39 PM   #15
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Muscle weighs more than fat.
Actually, it does't. A pound of muscle equals a pound of fat because a pound is a pound.

BUT

Muscle is much more dense than fat, so it takes up less SPACE in the body...about a third of the space that fat does, if memory serves me correctly.

I weigh about the same as I did several months ago when I started working again and stopped working out so much (pretty much at all, really), but my clothes are getting tighter so I know I'm spreading out and gaining more of the jiggly stuff and losing or at least not helping the good stuff. I will be getting back into some sort of a work out routine, even if it's only 20 minutes here and there. Anything's better than nothing, right?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #16
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for starting this thread. Have some pounds I added over the last year that simply must go for health reasons. *subscribing*
Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #17
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,378 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was just crunching my data again (surprise) and came up with something truly weird, at least to me. I measure myself quarterly at 9 different points in order to see where the pounds are coming from, this time I tallied it all up from the start and so far I have lost a total of 74 inches in girth. What is weird/creepy about this is that I am only 65 inches tall. And still have more to lose.

As far as accountability goes, since my last check in with you all, I have dropped another 26 lbs.

I think I am funding orthodontics for my tailor's daughter.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #18
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I've become enamoured with smoothies over the last couple of months. A smoothie for breakfast isn't as heavy for me as eggs or something hot and in the summertime I really appreciate a cool breakfast.

My current fave:

My modified "Chocolate Elvis"

1/2c Blue Diamond Chocolate Almond Milk
One whole banana
1 tbsp of reduced fat organic peanut butter
crushed ice

This smoothie has 3 - 4 points depending on your peanut butter and is delicious. GREAT protein and super filling.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 03:05 PM   #19
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation
Default My weight-loss

Hey All..

I am SO glad to see this thread! I have recently been struggling with my weight loss. I lost 60lbs over the course of a year with Weight Watchers, exercise and a lot of motivation. I have been going though stress in my life, which has resulted in a 15lbs gain over the past 7 months. I am really trying to get back on track, but I am STRUGGLING!! I was only 20 lbs from my lifetime goal back in November, and I have just given up! I don't know if it was because they changed the plan and that screwed me up, or if it just because I got comfortable. I am still active, I play on a soccer team and I have just taken up boxing. I guess I am taking it day by day, but wow I am getting frusterated!!!

Weight watchers worked for me when I followed the program, so I know thats what I need to do. I was a point NAZI with the old program. I need to relearn this new program and back to my ways of tracking again.

:-)
Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 07:49 AM   #20
Jessica

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Taken

Jessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST ReputationJessica Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Weight loss

I have found that if you cut your portions and eat small portions every few hrs you lose weight. I have lost 25lbs by doing this. I don't exercise (im too lazy for that). I just eat less but more often. Hope that helps
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post: