Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 01-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #121
absurdfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single, and will be a challenge

absurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputationabsurdfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome to my fellow and sister newbies!

It's good to see that I'm not the only new girl on the block! So if I make this huge blunder, I'll ask how to fix it publically so y'all can learn from my mistake!
Old 01-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #122
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default hiiiii

Hello I'm new here and the planet and still learning how everything works! Please feel free to pop by and say hello and introduce yourself!! By the way I'm JC...
jcisbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jcisbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 06:42 AM   #123
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation

Hey, JC!

Where in NE Ohio are you? We are about 40 min. west of Cleveland though I work pretty close to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcisbutch View Post
Hello I'm new here and the planet and still learning how everything works! Please feel free to pop by and say hello and introduce yourself!! By the way I'm JC...
Old 01-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #124
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all of the new members! Hope you all are enjoying yourself and feel free to come by and say hi! If you all want to have a lot of fun, come to a reunion and get ready to smile and giggle the whole weekend!

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 09:12 AM   #125
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just came in to say hi to all of the new peeps here at the Planet, feel free to stop by and say hello

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #126
PrendsMoi

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

PrendsMoi Has the BEST ReputationPrendsMoi Has the BEST ReputationPrendsMoi Has the BEST ReputationPrendsMoi Has the BEST ReputationPrendsMoi Has the BEST ReputationPrendsMoi Has the BEST ReputationPrendsMoi Has the BEST ReputationPrendsMoi Has the BEST ReputationPrendsMoi Has the BEST ReputationPrendsMoi Has the BEST ReputationPrendsMoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default So...wanna show me around? ;)

Hi all!

I am looking forward to traipsing around the community. I have been looking for a place just like this, so I am very happy to be here. I live in Maine and there is little gay community here; I am sure there are many folks in the closet, but those doors are pretty firmly shut.

Many minds, like stores and restaurants in Maine during the winter, are closed.

This site, however, seems like a rather active community; others I came upon had tumbleweeds rolling through.

I am 40, and have lived most of my life disinterested in butch-femme dynamics. I was under the misunderstanding that such a dynamic implied an implicit inequality. However, I have been pleasantly "schooled" this year and am so appreciative of the education. I feel like an entirely new world is open to me and that's enticing, titillating, mind-bending and endlessly fascinating.

I only wish I had more women in my life to explore the B/F dynamic with; hopefully I will meet some people here willing to become friends.

A lifelong reader and lover of words, I am a writer, editor and teacher. I have also been in corporate sales, a nanny, sold running shoes, "bussed" celebrity parties, and took a stint in educational administration.

Enough about me.

I'd love to know more about you all. Any tips for getting involved and making the most out of using this site?

Thank you!
PrendsMoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PrendsMoi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #127
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome everyone! I am debbie.. deb0670 and also Debbie Weston on Facebook. Hope everyone enjoys the Planet as much as i do!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #128
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrendsMoi View Post
Hi all!

I am looking forward to traipsing around the community. I have been looking for a place just like this, so I am very happy to be here. I live in Maine and there is little gay community here; I am sure there are many folks in the closet, but those doors are pretty firmly shut.

Many minds, like stores and restaurants in Maine during the winter, are closed.

This site, however, seems like a rather active community; others I came upon had tumbleweeds rolling through.

I am 40, and have lived most of my life disinterested in butch-femme dynamics. I was under the misunderstanding that such a dynamic implied an implicit inequality. However, I have been pleasantly "schooled" this year and am so appreciative of the education. I feel like an entirely new world is open to me and that's enticing, titillating, mind-bending and endlessly fascinating.

I only wish I had more women in my life to explore the B/F dynamic with; hopefully I will meet some people here willing to become friends.

A lifelong reader and lover of words, I am a writer, editor and teacher. I have also been in corporate sales, a nanny, sold running shoes, "bussed" celebrity parties, and took a stint in educational administration.

Enough about me.

I'd love to know more about you all. Any tips for getting involved and making the most out of using this site?

Thank you!
welcome to the Planet. You will find many beautiful people here....as well as threads for any/all interests.
Stop by and say hi sometime...have a beautiful day....from the South...Clay
Old 01-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #129
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcisbutch View Post
Howdy, JC; Welcome to the Planet! Lots of nice folks around here. Enjoy your stay!!!
Old 01-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #130
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome all new ppl ~~ enjoy the site ~ coffee in chat starts about 7 am ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #131
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to send a shout out to all the newbies
Welcome to The Planet all y'all

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 07:20 PM   #132
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

welcome Newbies-look around, pull up a comfy chair and make yourself at home
enjoy your time here and have fun
Old 01-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #133
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #134
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
YEAH, WELCOME TO OUR PLANET. PULL UP A CHAIR, READ AWHILE, CHAT AWHILE, AND STAY AWHILE. YOU ARE WELCOMED HERE WITH OPEN ARMS.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #135
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrendsMoi View Post
Any tips for getting involved and making the most out of using this site?

Thank you!
Welcome, PrendsMoi and all the other newbies! Here are a couple places to start:

The index to the whole forum: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php

Or, if that's too overwhelming, here's the Maine forum:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...splay.php?f=47

That one looks inactive, but I know there are some Mainers here, so I'll bet if you started a thread, others would find you!

LaDivina (in Mass.)
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #136
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up A Hello to the Newbie's

Hello from this side of the Rainbow.
Welcome to the Planet.

Hope you find your way around, and read and catch up on what the Planet has to share, from this friendly and inviting crowd.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #137
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Waving from Canada

Welcome to all the new members. I live in Beautiful British Columbia and consider the Planet as my travel log of super people I can get to know around the globe.

Drop me a line, I love penpals!
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #138
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Sending out a shout to all the newbies....*shaking my head* as I realize just how far behind I am in the welcoming of the new members.

Pull up a chair and enjoy yourself but be warned this place is addictive...with all the friendly and different people as well as the numerous threads I am sure you will find this statement to be true.

Feel free to stop by my visitors page and hit me up anytime....
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #139
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 12:40 PM   #140
JuliaM

How Do You Identify?:
active intelligent femme lez

JuliaM is on a distinguished road
Wink newbie here

i am a newbie here and still trying to learn my way around and meet all the nice women. what is the quickest way to do that??
JuliaM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JuliaM For This Useful Post: