Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Anniversaries

Old 07-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy July!

Dearest Arcstriker...

I know I will have to wake you up in a minute to ask you exactly what day it was that we got together, but I KNOW it was in July...Not too sure of the exact DAY that it happened but it did...

I do know that it was 2004, and I know this because we would have our legal "Civil Union" in CT the following year in October...6 days after we became "legal" in CT...I took your name that year and the WORST part was when my cell phone provider registered me as Lisa TOE...It's COE! NOT TOE...and no ex-husband, it isn't COW either! Our civil union party was EPIC...My siblings, my best friend Ken Lindell...Your mom and dad with the ridiculously large floral arangement...and who could forget that fucked up wedding cake from Arremony's?

That first year civilly unionized (or uniformly civilized!) we spent a grand first year, what with you working with HLS...That was most of 05...and then at the beginning of 06 you went off to the police academy while I bought myself a really fine ride...

And in 08...Same-sex marriage became legal in CT and though we planned a fancy wedding of sorts, we opted for a 30 second ceremony at the Land Record Vault at Griswold Town Hall...and we got MARRIED during my 20 minute break from work...And I have been Lisa Coe ever since.

Life since then is like Disney Land...To date, not a single fight. No arguement, no controversy.

Everything centers around July...we lost your dad, and my Aunt Sissy in July...we got together in July. Alpha and Omega...

And now, tomorrow, (no more wake-ups!) we will have yet ANOTHER honeymoon...How lucky am I really???

I thank my lucky stars every single day that we have honeymoons once a month or so...

And in real life, through thick and thin, through sickness and in health...we've done more Special Olympics games than I can count. We have a child bound for Med School, Half a dozen trips to Disney and one coming up in a couple of months. Jimmy Buffett tailgate parties that I cannot count...Meeting John Hyatt and Bob Dylan. And then there are the dogs and cats...

Buddy and Georginia...Neefa, Pontoffel, Mikey...and oh yeah, High Honor, the rescue horse.

What a long strange trip it's been...
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married to Lisalysa

arcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputation
Smile HONEY!

I keep trying to respond to this post but I can't when you keep calling me to get a razor out of the suitcase, iron your capris, make an ice tea or help you put your jewerly on! BTW your looking sexy with that towel wrapped around your head...I love the chin strap!!!!

Last edited by arcstriker; 07-27-2012 at 08:19 AM. Reason: forgot something
arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Salud!

To many more!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #4
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Happy July indeed! Congrats!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #5
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

*two thumbs up*
Old 07-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #6
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

May you have many many more wonderful July's, chock full of fun, prosperity, and good health.

You give us all hope!
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks to all of you! and especially my Iron Man who tends to fixing my skirts and blouses...

This has been the best 8 years of my life. Through better and worse we've come through.

How is it Mr Arcstriker that I never get tired of you???
Old 08-06-2012, 01:06 AM   #8
arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married to Lisalysa

arcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mrs Arcstriker

Might I say that you are looking very sexy tonight!

I remember a stroll on the beach to find a starfish washed up on the beach.

I remember the day I fell so in love with you.

My knees still fall weak when I see you.

You still take my breath away! My knees still buckle when I see you!

When I kiss you, it is with my soul.

When I look into you eyes I see the wonderful beauty that is your soul and I am so honored to touch your inner soul.

I am honored and blessed to share my life with you and the girls.

I Know know greater love.

I love you, I adore you...I am so honored to share my life with you.

Love

Arcstriker....
arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #9
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Love you too honey!