Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Parenting

Parenting This area is for discussing parenting, adoption and anything related to raising our kids!

Old 08-30-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default You're Doing It Right!

What are you doing right?

There is so much to be found about what parents are doing wrong. I though it would be fun to share the things we do that is right. It can be anything! Your thoughts might inspire someone to create a new family tradition or event.

Old 08-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #2
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I have three kids so I will probably have several replies as I choose to focus on one thing at a time.

My oldest is 15 and is not only a tech geek but is also really into music. So, it was no surprise when he starting remixing music.

Col and I have a game that we play with music. Whichever of us is the first to introduce the other to a new artist or a new sound by an established artist gets a point. We really do not have an official score card but we do remind the other about "finding" the artist and getting a point.

It is a fun past time for us and I think that it has really helped developed his ear for music AND that it is keeping me up to date on what is the latest and greatest in sound.