Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 08-28-2010, 08:10 PM   #61
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me youd know how much I love music

If you really knew me you'd know how bad I have anxiety

If you really knew me you'd know someone in California has me intrigued
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #62
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

If you knew me you would know that I adore my daughter and see so much of myself in her and yet she is so uniquely herself...I find such promise in her for the world and know that whatever evil lurks ahead for the children, she will be one of the mightiest to fight to protect them

If you really knew me you would know that this year I have learned to stretch my ideals of what traits a partner might have. I am not as rigid about some things, and have decided that some things are necessary that I never demanded before.

If you really knew me you would know I have made peace with two of my exes (not on any BF site) and it feels amazingly freeing.

If you really knew me, you would know I am struggling with spirituality ..mine and others in my life
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 04:11 PM   #63
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know :

How much I love football and hockey and cant stand baseball or basketball.

How I rarely cook at home I almost always eat out.

How I love breakfast for supper on saturday nights sometimes

How much I love vanilla candles

How the only reason I will walk into Bath And Body Works is for their Warm Vanilla Sugar Oil for my oil burners

How all my real time friends are all femmes. Minus one who is a butch engaged to my ex lol

How I drink once a year

How I dont smoke anything

How I abhor liars and cheaters

How real I am. You either love me or hate me when you meet me. And I could careless which one is chosen...

How extremely loyal and loving I am

How Im almost always taking on the world in my ten feet tall and bullet proof self ways lol but at the center I am extremely mushy....

How I absolutely eat entire too much Mexican food. I love it cant get enough

How every woman Ive ever dated I met on the internet.

How much Im a homebody. Its a joke between my realtime friends of how I dont go within a ten mile radius of my house. LOL

How I love to make people laugh. Especially femmes...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #64
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know that music sets my toes tapping and makes me want to dance
If you really knew me, you'd know my eyes say what my mouth won't
If you really knew me, you'd know I really can have a good time out
If you really knew me, you'd know I'm devoted to my friends and loved ones
If you really knew me, you'd be able to accept me as I am......flawed
If you really knew me, you'd know I've put up with stomach problems since childhood
If you really knew me, you'd know most of my likes and all my dislikes

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 04:29 PM   #65
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If you really knew me, you'd know that:

1. I don't smoke.
2. I don't drink alcoholic beverages.
3. I don't use illegal drugs.
4. I am a very private person and I take issue with those who invade it.
5. I watch and evaluate everything and I have an ultra keen memory..I'm an excellent observer.
6. I love sweet iced tea and prefer the decaffeinated kind.
7. I abhor "trendy" things and refuse to patronize a Starbucks.
8. I'm very handy and can fix most things, as long as I don't have to kneel or squat (prosthetic knees).
9. I'm very good at and strongly believe in both managing and saving money.
10. I am better at writing my thoughts than speaking them.

~Theo~
Old 08-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #66
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you would know that even when life throws lemons i'll make lemonade.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #67
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

If you really knew you you'd know :

Im fiercely loyal. I will stand by your side as my friend and my partner. The only way the ride goes solo is if you get off.

Its been since I was young since Ive been on a vacation somewhere.

I get really bad anxiety in crowds. Its the main reason I havent been to any of the Bash's.

Im very spontaneous. I dont plan for anything. I take each day as it comes. It is what it is.

Ive been out for years and never had anything past 6 mos. Nothing long term. So I dont have a "the love of my life" unless you count Simon. He's my longest relationship...

I love giving flowers, and am very sappy romantic and never change when I meet and fall in love with someone.

I am the same way in person that I am online. What you see is what you get with me. No hidden agenda's.

I am very blunt and honest.

I'd rather tell you the truth and hurt you with it than lie to you and hurt your spirit and ruin a friendship for forever.

I have never cheated or abused a girlfriend
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2010, 09:28 PM   #68
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me....

..you'd know those damn cupcakes are TOO TEMPTING!!

..you'd know and understand that I'm under a lot of stress lately, and, sadly, no amount of chocolate will help. but it is appreciated!!

..you'd know not to question me about my "tough love" stance with my son.

..you'd know how much I appreciate your compassion on my "Lupus Days".

...you'd understand that I've made many sacrifices in my life and am ready to put "me" first for a change.

...you would know how much it aggravates me to "be talked down to" or treated like a teenager. It's very belittling and an insult to my intelligence and the serious hardships/work I have faced to get where I am as an adult.

...you'd know how much "burn out" has affected my life in some truly unexpected, difficult-to-recover ways. (and how sorry I am for this, but I'm working at it.)

...you'd appreciate how much I really love being a "country gal" and how good it's done my heart to get away from the city.

...you'd know I am not accustomed to being taken care of, because I have always been the caretaker....and how humbling it is (and sometimes depressing) for me to be at a point where I need some care.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2010, 09:45 PM   #69
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

If you *really* knew me...
You would know that I only ask once, after that I will do it myself. No matter what needs to be done!
I am a kick ass hair stylist!
I love doing nails...
You would know how bad I am hurting right now...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2010, 09:49 PM   #70
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

Those who truly know me:

Know I'm able to express myself best and most clearly in writing. It's why I excelled in my course of studies (Public Relations) but ultimately steered away from the PR world.

Know I am a very good listener and a keen observer.

Know there's a lot of depth and darkness underneath my smiley layer, although I am generally a very warm, kind, and giving person.

Know that I'm more than just an innocent face.

Know I'm a music theory geek wannabee, but cannot memorize my key signatures for the life of me. Especially the minor keys. I think solfege (the kind with a moveable Do) is sexy.

Know I am scared and angry of dying the slow, painful death my dad is dying but seem to be following in his footsteps.

Know that it takes me awhile to make a concrete decision, but once I have made a decision, I'm pretty stubborn about changing my mind.

Know that I and respect my friends here on BFP so very much!

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2010, 02:41 PM   #71
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you would know that hateful words bring me to tears.

If you really knew me, you would know that I try to handle everything with grace, even when inside my heart is breaking or I am angered to the point I want to punch a hole in the wall.

If you really knew me, you would know that I act like I have my shit together and know what I am doing, when all I am doing is winging it and flying by the seat of my pants trying to make it in life.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:27 PM   #72
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me
you would know that I allowed and enabled
people to speak ill and I remained silenced,
I no longer allow that anymore.
If you really knew me
You would take the time to research and
see children with special needs may have
a crisis daily causing their parents
to suffer a daily crisis, this may or may not change.
If you really knew me
you would know that when the door
closes to your chosing, I may not allow
re~entry to be hurt again.
If you really knew me
you would ask before assuming I said
negative things.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 01:51 AM   #73
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile la fruita y

i like peanut butter straight from the jar- unsalted, and extra crunchy spoonfuls every day..
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 03:46 AM   #74
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~If you really knew me, you'd know where my line is.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 06:54 AM   #75
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If you really knew me you would know I am not as thick skinned as I wish I could be.
That I bruise easily sometimes. That I carry around with me many little scars from the past that are not visible to you but they are still there nevertheless. That my old wounds open back up sometimes when I am triggered but I heal quickly.
If you really knew me you would know adversities have only make me stronger over time.
If you really knew me you would know I forgive easily and I do not belive in holding grudges. If you really knew me you would know I don't expect anyone to be perfect. Including myself.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:11 AM   #76
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
If you really knew me, you would know that hateful words bring me to tears.

I hear ya on this one G,... Me too!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 08:21 AM   #77
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

If you really knew me you'd know that Tuesday-Thursday of next week I am taking a trip to one of my companys Resorts. For the first time by myself.

If you really knew me you'd know how much anxiety it c auses me to travel alone.

If you really knew me you'd know, Im doing this to ease my fears.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 08:22 AM   #78
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default U would know

That my mother has pancreatic cancer and also had a craniotomy done. That most days after work I go home to feed and help bathe her. I go back to my apt and along the way, I cry because my time w her is short.
I choose ppl very closely that will be in my life and I hardly trust anyone.
And I've had my heart broken, but still have to see/ work w person everyday who did it.
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #79
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

{{{{{{{{{{{nicetgurl}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry about your mom. I wish you peace.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #80
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Last post

Okay that last post I did was kinda depressing sorry.
I would like to add that if you knew me I love to sing very loudly and badly to radio to cheer myself up.
That I have one of the best moms in the world, who taught me to love and judge no one. That I have two very cute and costly neieces who remind me that the simplethings in r sooo important.
And I'm addicted to video games (wii,ps3,xbox) and gadgets my apartment looks like radio shack lol
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post: