Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pink~

I've used it in the past but can't find it anywhere here..I've heard their eye shadow primer is rilly good..I'm definitely getting it
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:09 PM   #42
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

revlon colorburst in gold dust is my new fave.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:25 PM   #43
twist of lime

How Do You Identify?:
femme

twist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputationtwist of lime Has the BEST Reputation

mac's liner in chutney is a lip staple. I use it all over like a lipstick and add a dab of gloss.

*smack*

lovely.
twist of lime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:29 PM   #44
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

kitty - online.. sephora.com and the eye primer is AMAZING..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I've used it in the past but can't find it anywhere here..I've heard their eye shadow primer is rilly good..I'm definitely getting it

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2012, 02:36 AM   #45
Rivkeh

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
In formal settings...Miss
Relationship Status:
Wrapped up with a Shiny Red Bow

Rivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST ReputationRivkeh Has the BEST Reputation

'Benefit' lip stain and gloss over, really pretty lasting color. Also, 'Becca's' lipsticks are really well pigmented and moisturizing as well
Old 02-01-2012, 05:55 AM   #46
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The absolute best lip balm I've ever used is one you can easily make. You can buy her kit if you like or purchase you're own items in bulk. You can even buy the tubes or if you add more coconut butter (this is fantastic for your skins and lips) its softer and you need a little tin pot.

In the video she talks about lotion bars. Rubbing these in your hands or on skin. You can always add essential oils and if so inclined perhaps add color. At least its all natural. safe, won't dry your skin/lips out the way mineral oil based products can and no animal testing.

Trust me once you use this you'll fall in love.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #47
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have to say that I tried this product a couple of years ago and didn't like it as it dried my lips terribly, but they've made improvements to it that help with dryness so I thought I'd try it again.

Covergirl's Outlast. The stain is more like a gloss now in texture than a stick and the moisturizer sticks can be bought separately if you go through it quicker than the actual stain.

I've got three or four colors, but I really, really like Natural Blush. It's enough color to let the world know I have it on, but it goes with everything.

The trick is to catch and wipe off any smudges or ooopsies right away, as it seals in the color in less than 60 seconds.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 09:25 PM   #48
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I have to say that I tried this product a couple of years ago and didn't like it as it dried my lips terribly, but they've made improvements to it that help with dryness so I thought I'd try it again.

Covergirl's Outlast. The stain is more like a gloss now in texture than a stick and the moisturizer sticks can be bought separately if you go through it quicker than the actual stain.

I've got three or four colors, but I really, really like Natural Blush. It's enough color to let the world know I have it on, but it goes with everything.

The trick is to catch and wipe off any smudges or ooopsies right away, as it seals in the color in less than 60 seconds.
I love this, Gemme! I'm a big fan and love how it doesn't dry my lips out yet it stays put all day.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 09:41 PM   #49
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Following many trials and errors...

I really like Lancome's Color Design lipstick in the shade "Poodle Skirt." The color name is ridiculous but it is a shimmery, frosted pink that stays on a good while. It has great moisturizers in it and applies nicely.
It is a little pricey but well worth it.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #50
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

For lipstick my fav is YSL Rouge Pur lipstick...goes on like velvet, smooth and creamy, yet stays put.

For gloss, I really like Loreal..it's dense, yet sheer and shiney.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:27 AM   #51
Sky_femme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, girly girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Sky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a bit of a lipstick/gloss maniac, I have so many!

Currently my 3 favourites are:

Revlon Just Bitten (Lip Stain) - it's not as bright as a lipstick, but still leaves a nice colour and stays put for long. I have it in some kind of fuchsia colour.
http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Pr...Colorstay.aspx

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush. The colour is not particularly special, but I love this lipgloss because it smells amazing and tastes sweat and fruity. I'm always looking for lipglosses that actually taste sweet- they're very hard to find! (although my lovers never seem to like it I think)
http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Sa...ame=vsdWrapper

Barry M Lip Laquer. Not sure they stock them in the US? They're bright, very glittery and super girly- love it
http://http://www.barrym.com/lip-lacquer-crayon

P.S.: it would have been good to use "swatches" on skin to show how they look in real life..
Sky_femme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:44 AM   #52
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_femme View Post

Barry M Lip Laquer. Not sure they stock them in the US? They're bright, very glittery and super girly- love it
http://http://www.barrym.com/lip-lacquer-crayon

P.S.: it would have been good to use "swatches" on skin to show how they look in real life..
I have this in cherry red. Love it! So easy and precise to apply. Not many colour choices though.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:20 AM   #53
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation

I loved MAC Poppyhop but of course they stopped making it
It sure looked great on the beach in the summer.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #54
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

I make my own lipbalm that is awesome...but I don't color it. Maybe I'll start working on that...

My favorite lip/color/balm is Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm. It is spendy but really worth it! Just a touch of color but leaves your lips in beautiful condition.
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #55
smilingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

smilingfemme is on a distinguished road

totally agree!
smilingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #56
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

It may sound silly, but I love Wild and Crazy fruit lipglosses, primarily because of the way that they taste to me, once they are on my lips.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #57
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite right now (cuz I go thru seasons) is by Smashbox, Star Fruit. It only comes in the starter kit with some other items (really cool eyeshadows and blush) so its not available unless you purchase the kit. I'll be looking for a new one soon.

Best lip balm, BeautiControl's Lip Balm/Lip Mask duo
Best lip stick, Estee Lauder's, Ripe Papaya...looks like a lip gloss too.

Nadeest, those are so great too, you mean the roll on ones right?

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #58
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

I like burts bees for a lip balm.
Too Faced in Strip Tease for gloss.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #59
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

No, these are not roll-on ones, per se. They come in a glass tube, with an applicator that you just put on your lips, and slide it along them, to apply the gloss. I hadn't known that they have roll-on ones, to be honest.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #60
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Any new tips?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote