Old 03-23-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Eyebrow Make-Up

Hello lovely ladies,

I use eyebrow pencils and have tried many, believe me. I don't get my brows waxed completely sinceI love the look of thick, dark brows and mine are not naturally that dark. I love them when they're arched.

I'm currently using Brow Wiz by Anastasia. I'd never heard of it until I walked into an Ulta a few weeks back not finding what I was looking for. This stuff is amazing! Perfect color (not too dark, not too light), glides on smoothly, but doesn't smudge easily.

What eyebrow product(s) do you use?? I'm open for any recommendations. I highly appreciate the time and effort many women (and men) invest onto their brows. If you're bored, please feel free to share pics of yours. I will.

(Really, I have a life--I'm just not working until Monday, lol)

Last edited by Christy51274; 03-23-2012 at 07:00 AM. Reason: typo
Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy51274 View Post
Hello lovely ladies,

I use eyebrow pencils and have tried many, believe me. I don't get my brows waxed completely sinceI love the look of thick, dark brows and mine are not naturally that dark. I love them when they're arched.
I prefer threading and waxing always thins them out too much.

You know you can dye your eyebrows? Its 5 minutes usually, instead of 30.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I get mine waxed every two weeks. UNLESS Riley is due for a visit then he maintains mine for me.

When I use product on them, I use a tiny bit of the black eyeshadow I use to line my eyes. The powder clings to the hair but is easy to wash off. Since I use so little, I have never had a problem with it falling.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Anastasia's products are amazing!

I don't use any kind of brow stuff now except a waxy product to keep them from waving hello! (By MAC, I think)

I have naturally long, thick eyebrows a la Brook Shields in the 70's but have plucked the crap out of them since I was in my early 20s to have the arch I have now.

Stubborn boogers!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 09:42 AM   #5
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I use another Anastasia brow pencil as well, I can't remember the exact name. I am a freak about my eyebrows as well. I have the WORST ones. I swear, I get them waxed and the next day I have growth, ugh. I try to get them waxed at least 2x a month. I also use tweezerman tweezers for maintance. They were 35 dollars, but worth every penny. I can get the really fine and short hairs. Ulta carries them.

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #6
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

I use mac charcoal brown and mac angled brush # 208

*the Anastasia products look good, I may have to give them a try.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #7
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I am happy to see what products others use. I am SO fair, I refer to myself as, three shades from Albino. I have died my eyebrows twice, but the last time I had a horrible reaction to the dye. I am not too keen to try again. I pluck mine. You can't see them unless I put something on them. I only hear GREAT things about MAC. My daughter loves it. I have one of those fancy brushes.... (blusing) but I SERIOUSLY had no idea what it was for.

So, ladies, the tips are appreciated. Sometimes this dirt dog likes to come in, have a nice long soak, and get dressed up pretty... and such. So, help a sista out?

Muriel Strode

Last edited by foxyshaman; 03-23-2012 at 10:24 AM.
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #8
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

All of my makeup is Clinique. I've tried so many other products and they irritate my skin to no end. I generally only wear mascara and a bit of lip gloss, but when I dye my hair (every 4 weeks) I take a q-tip and put just a touch of dye on my brows so they match my hair color. It works quite nicely! I only leave the dye on my brows for about 5 minutes, otherwise it starts to burn.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:39 AM   #9
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I once went to the MAC counter with my best friend and ended up leaving with almost $400 in products. My then husband was FURIOUS and I was rather perplexed myself since I really don't wear a lot of makeup. Needless to say, I now try to stay away from people selling pretty, shiney stuff. oh, and I returned everything the next day!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #10
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

I love MAC!
I try to get my eyebrows threaded and if I'm not able to do so then wax it is.

I do my shopping at ULTA .. love this place.

When my daughters were 12ish.. I took them in for their first eyebrow wax and then we went to Merle Norman. They were taught how to put on makeup (at that age it was mascara and lip gloss) and how to care for their skin.

Your never too young to learn how to care for your skin or your eyebrows!
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #11
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
All of my makeup is Clinique. I've tried so many other products and they irritate my skin to no end. I generally only wear mascara and a bit of lip gloss, but when I dye my hair (every 4 weeks) I take a q-tip and put just a touch of dye on my brows so they match my hair color. It works quite nicely! I only leave the dye on my brows for about 5 minutes, otherwise it starts to burn.

I don't generally dye my hair, but if I do, its often an different color... like purple or blue... so, albeit a worthwhile suggestion, I think I should probably pass on this one!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #12
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

what is eyebrow threading?
Old 03-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #13
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default cock that brow.

perfection every time! and it makes brows look "neat and tidy" during that "in-between" time.

"expert precision for a tailor-made result. the Diorshow Brow Styler redefines, reshapes and fills out the eyebrow, offering high-definition makeup with a graphic yet natural result. its single shade, universal brown, works on all skin tones. it features a retractable tip on one side for an ultra-precise line and a brush on the other side for easy blending."

vixenagogo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vixenagogo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenagogo View Post
perfection every time! and it makes brows look "neat and tidy" during that "in-between" time.

"expert precision for a tailor-made result. the Diorshow Brow Styler redefines, reshapes and fills out the eyebrow, offering high-definition makeup with a graphic yet natural result. its single shade, universal brown, works on all skin tones. it features a retractable tip on one side for an ultra-precise line and a brush on the other side for easy blending."

I just might have to try this! Thanks, V
Old 03-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #15
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
what is eyebrow threading?
Eyebrow threading involves twisting a piece of thread, usually cotton, into a double strand. This double stranded thread is used to pick up a line of hair and then remove it, creating a very clean, precise hairline. Because it removes hair by the follicle, it is a reasonably long lasting hair removal technique as well. Repeat visits after three to four weeks are standard.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #16
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation

Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #17
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy51274 View Post

OH MY! Why do I get a terrible feeling that if I tried that I might walk away eyebrowless.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #18
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Threading

I have that done as well. It is so fast, and I don't have to get out the 10X magnifying mirror to see the little hairs. lol It is really inexpensive where I live, since the population of Abbotsford has a high Indo Canadian group. I seem to react to both waxing OR threading on my upper lip though. Any suggestions?

Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #19
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Quote:
OH MY! Why do I get a terrible feeling that if I tried that I might walk away eyebrowless.
Just make sure your technician has experience.
The one I use has a heavy Indian/Middle Eastern based clientele.
She is fast and it's painless.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:09 PM   #20
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
I have that done as well. It is so fast, and I don't have to get out the 10X magnifying mirror to see the little hairs. lol It is really inexpensive where I live, since the population of Abbotsford has a high Indo Canadian group. I seem to react to both waxing OR threading on my upper lip though. Any suggestions?

Candice
My BFF uses something called No No Hair Removal on her arms and lip area and she swears by it. She had used Nair for years but it started to irritate her skin.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post: