Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 07-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Default 40 Questions

I had answered these questions on my blog back in March and I was revisiting them and thinking about what had changed. So, I am answering them again. I wanted to share with everyone as I think they are great questions to ask ourselves. And if you would like to share please feel free to copy and paste and answer them.

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?

2. What's been on your mind most lately?

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life?

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now?

7. In one sentence, who are you?

8. What do you want to be known for?

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most?

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself?

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?

15. What stands between you and what you want?

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?

17. When did you first realize that life is short?

18. What do you need to spend more time doing?

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront?

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with?

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you?

22.What’s something no one can take away from you?

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day?

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most?

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?

27. If not now, then when?

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of?

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself?

30. What do you want to remember forever?

31. What could society do without?

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of?

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done?

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older?

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while?

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be?

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

40. What questions do you often ask yourself?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

I can follow my dreams because I now have defined them and know that I am worth the hard work and I am worth the happiness that ensues when you follow your dreams.

My life, where I am going, what I want and how I will get there.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
happiness, love, health, money, fame

Space, space to paint, write and explore. And this sense of happiness and peace to continue.

Happy, truly happy.

Knowing that I alone am responsible for my happiness.

I am a happy, grateful being.

Being the person who changed the most, the person who loved the most.

My friends and impromptu get togethers with them.

I will be living in a new place, experiencing a new time in my life. Creating, loving, being.

I do, and I have some great friends that add to that. I really am lucky to have the people I do in my life.

I would have to say Honesty, Loyalty and Openness.

Is it fear of failure or fear of success? My life up until this last year seems like it has been riddled with fear. Although not fear of adventure, I have made sure to do new things as often as possible. Okay the question was 'What has fear of failure stopped you from doing' and I would have to say - Completing my degree. Oh, that's scary to even say. I didn't think I could keep up the marks all the way through so it was easier to not do it. I now know that I just have to get through it and enjoy it as much as possible, even if I don't have honors that doesn't take away from completing it.

An education. To be the first Phd in my family.

Myself, it is amazing how we make justified excuses when we are afraid of something.

Lately most everything makes me happy, but my way of expressing is my art and writing. My art journal is perfect for that, I make sure I have art and writing on each and every page before I sign off on it. And when in doubt I call a friend who can ease me and make me laugh.

When my husband died. Not when my mom died at 56, but when my husband died at 50. My mom had been sick for a long time and I guess I thought of it as a relief for her and us (even though I missed her), but when my husband at 50 years old fell asleep and never woke up... that made me sit up and take notice. Well as soon as I was able to move again.

Moving, I sit to write, I sit or stand to do my art. I need to move more.

My first thought was my weight, but I have to say no, I have always known that when I dealt with the issues I would lose the weight. I have tried with many therapists and different programs to deal with those issues to no avail. But I have constantly looked at and confronted that. Hmmm, this is a tough one as I am one of those people who constantly is looking at their sh*t to see what needs to be changed, what can be improved on. So honestly I am struggling to come up with something I have refused to confront. I am going to ask my friends if they can think of something. Maybe I'm refusing so hard I don't see it.

Download movies and music from the internet without paying for it. I have always had an issue with this. I have an itunes account and I either rent or buy the movies I want to watch. My friends know this about me so they no longer offer to make a disc for me and if we are getting together for movie night they usually let me bring the movie as they know I want watch it if it is "stolen".

That I have to have everything done my way. It doesn't need to be done my way but if no one else is going to step up I will take the lead. I am happy to have someone else lead... as long as someone leads. Step up, don't wait for me to do it.

My integrity, my beliefs, my happiness.

Hate, hate is a huge word... I guess I would have to say - My knowing. I would hate to even for one day question everything I know and I am. There are moments I may do this about something or other, but to lose that all encompassing knowing I have about myself, even for one day would be devastating.

I can't think of anything really, because all my losses have made me who I am today and today I am pretty happy.

The birth of my two granddaughters.

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
I need to make sure I am always living for me and no one else as life is too short.

Oh, this is so true. Now.

Learned to ride a motorbike at 43. Given my kids the space I never got. Learned to follow my passion and stop letting 'real' life get in the way. That's not real life, living who you are is real life.

I can be anything I want and I want to be an artist and a writer. Oh wait, I am an artist and a writer. And that I am lovable for who I am.

I want to remember how much I was/am loved by those in my life.

Small minded people is the first thing that comes to my mind. That and probably fear driven religions.

I am loved

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
Live your passion, follow your dreams, be creative in everything that you do, be true to yourself.

Contact my biological father, thankfully he never responded.

I had said I would never have more children and now I really want to have that experience again. I have no desire to give birth again, but to give a loving home to a child/ren that needs it would be fantastic. Crazy thoughts for a Grandma, lol.

My relationships, good or bad, they made me who I am today.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
Be true to yourself, don't let others tell you who you should be.

Good bye and thank you for being a part of my life. My hope would be that 60 seconds would be long enough to get that message out to everyone who had been a part of my life.

Before this year I would have said no as I have always been about the experiences, but now that I am a writer it will probably all equal out.

Why? I often ask myself why am I doing something, why did I say something, why do I think that, why do I think they think that. I have this innate curiosity that needs to know the why of everything.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Loving myself, and allowing to love me in return

2. What's been on your mind most lately? Making changes in my life, only for the better and how I CAN achieve them where as before I never would have believed it

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? Happiness, Love, Health, Money and then Fame

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? To be in the arms of the one I love most

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Hectic

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? Love, it surrounds me and I am truly blessed

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am a strong woman who is a fighter, a lover and a friend

8. What do you want to be known for? For being a good friend, sister, daughter and person

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? Its both my mom and my sister

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? I'll have a job, have lost weight and I will just feel much better about myself as a person

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? My family and friends

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? Patient, Understanding and Happy

13. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? Living life the way I really want to live it

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? Just to be happy

15. What stands between you and what you want? Me, as simple as that

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Sleep, or come on the Planet and talk to my friends

17. When did you first realize that life is short? Something makes me think that every day, with all of the tragedy in the world around us it constantly reminds me that like is MUCH to short and that its important to always be thankful for what you have and who is in your life

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? Taking care of myself

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? My weight and my battles with food

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? Religion and personal beliefs

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? That I'm lazy, but I'm really not

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? The love that I have for myself

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? Talking to my Daddy, I couldn't go a day without that

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? All four of my grandparents

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? Daddy talking to me in chat for the first time, and growing to fall very much in love with Him

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? Lose weight and gain control of my eating habits

27. If not now, then when? ASAP

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? Going back to school in 2006 and getting my G.E.D

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? That I am stronger than I ever thought

30. What do you want to remember forever? How good it feels to be alive

31. What could society do without? Murder, famine etc

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? That I love my Daddy with everything I am

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? We all deserve to be happy, no matter what

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? Not sure, I'd have to think on that one

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? Kids, I didn't want any for a long time but now I do

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? One past relationship, that lasted for 5 years, it gave me a glimpse into how strong of a person I am and showed me what I really wanted in a partner (which I have now and am very happy about)

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? Don't let people get to you, pursue your dreams and fuck the haters

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? To tell my parents and sister I love them, and to tell rocky how much I love Him as well

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? The first 30 years of my life yes, but the next 30 years I plan to do more than I say

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? Why did I let so many years get away without doing things for myself?

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? i can breath when i walk. i find myself saying, "let me go get that!" my heart inhales a brand new oxygen. my tears fall like rain. thank you tears. i survived a heart attack and a triple bypass.

2. What's been on your mind most lately? i'm thinking about the victory that is about to happen. not the defeat.

the most important is to love myself. the rest will follow.

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? life is pain, happiness, love, heart break. we get moments of each and every. i just want to enjoy life, and make a difference while doing so. and go through the moments. just live the moments.

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? rising.

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? myself.

7. In one sentence, who are you? i am special.

8. What do you want to be known for? gambaru ... i never want to give up.

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? mississippi magnolia blooms. i believe thats one of heavens scents.

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? i'll be as rich as rich can be.

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? i do.

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? loyality, laughter, patience.

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? being honest.

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? a go cart.

15. What stands between you and what you want? air.

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? eat popcorn.

17. When did you first realize that life is short? do we ever really realize that? even at death, ...

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? anything that is productive.

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? blah blah blah.

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? they tell me what they don't like. i want to know what you do like, not dislike.

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? not a clue.

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? my salvation.

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? sports section.

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? sex. yeah, not nearly enough sex.

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? i'll let that be a private memory.

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? eating healthy.

27. If not now, then when? when i lift my head. amen.

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? i'm truly proud of the people around me. i chose, partially, to be with these people. i can pick good folks! you all, i'm proud of.

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? i've always looked for angels to save me from me. everyday angels. i've learned that i am an everyday angel. i can save myself from me.

30. What do you want to remember forever? my momma loves me.

31. What could society do without? facebook lol.

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? whitney houston had a gift. the voice.

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? we as a whole nation, this world of people needs to fight for health insurance.

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? i said i'd never forgive that 4th grade teacher that made me feel less. but without that feeling she made me feel, ... i wouldn't be able to defend others as well as i do now.

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? my momma isn't the only woman that can make biscuits.

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? the ball player that i will always be, if only in my heart.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? don't waste time.

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? "i'll be just around the corner. i'll wait for you. i'll never leave you. i promise." and then, when i see them again, ... getting to see the look on their face. i really did wait.

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? yeah, probably so.

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? why don't you play bingo? why did you eat that whole pack of gum? and why do you wear black socks every damn day of your life? (that made me laugh)
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #5
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Bumping (-:
Old 07-29-2012, 11:03 PM   #6
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Love where I live

2. What's been on your mind most lately? Friendships

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? Health, happiness, love, money.

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? More time…

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Living

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? Good people

7. In one sentence, who are you? Chris

8. What do you want to be known for? That I tried…

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? I just did this…my chosen family.

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? I have no idea nor do I want to have any idea…surprise me 

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? Good decisions

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? Honesty, kindness, humor

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? Taking some necessary exams

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? Loving parents

15. What stands between you and what you want? Nothing

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Sleep

17. When did you first realize that life is short? A few years back…

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? Anything but work

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? Let’s start with aging…

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? Not agree with me…of course

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? That I am full of myself

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? Me

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? Love

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? Tim

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? Tim

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? Take those damn exams…

27. If not now, then when? Before March

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? Become me…

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? The older I get the less patience I have..

30. What do you want to remember forever? Tim

31. What could society do without? Asshats

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? Me

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? THINK!!

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? Move again…

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? Peas

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? Tim

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? You are loved…

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? Thank you!!!

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? More than likely **laughing**

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? When can I get an AARP card and where’s the nearest IHOP?

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2012, 12:02 AM   #7
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It might be better to ask what I didn't realize I was capable of a year ago... I understand now that I'm capable of almost anything. I also got good at breaking up over the last year. I used to suck at that.

How unusually grounded I feel.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? Health, happiness, love, money. Fame looks like it sucks, no thanks.

To know what the future holds. Call the lady who throws the sticks.

Busy

the priorities i've set, goals that are within reach.

I am the Queen of Awesomeness.

Genuinely helping a few people.

Good Southern barbeque

OMG There are SO many possibilities for next year! Once my MPA is finished, I could go one of about a million ways...

My friends, my lover, no one is allowed to be in my life who doesn't do this. I'm getting too old for frienemies.

Honesty, kindness, fun (good taste in shoes never hurt either)

Really giving myself to someone in a relationship.

I spoil myself these days.... Hmmmm..... A music studio in my house

You certainly don't want it to be you!

Sing

I always thought mine would be. Then I realized I'm here for the long haul. Bring it on.

Research. Working out. Salsa dancing.

Self-esteem

Vote for assholes

That you can push me around without consequences.

My spunk

Tenderness

Intense spiritual experiences. Perhaps it's time to do a retreat when it cools down some. I could use the me time and the closeness I felt to my creator.

Paipa

Hit the books. Hard.

Tomorrow. Procrastinators love tomorrows.

Started a new career. Well, technically I do that in about 8 hours.

The thing that has held me back most in life is forgetting that I am awesome.

The feeling that I can have everything I want. Felt that for the first time a few weeks ago.

The people from Jersey Shore

I can do this.

Care about something other than yourself.

I swore I'd never date another person who is smarter than me. They are tough people to crack. But some things are worth the time and effort you have to put in.

owning a gun

Skydiving

If a person isn't worthy of your respect, what they think of you is irrelevant. Stop worrying about them and start worrying about you.

I would filibuster the whole 60 seconds. First, I'd pray. Next, I'd tell people I loved them. Then, I'd tell someone where I hid a bunch of gold... Just to fuck with them

Nope. I'm a lot better doer than I am a sayer.

Why am I still awake?
How did I get so lucky?
How am I going to keep myself from messing this up?
How am I going to finish this [work/project/etc]?
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #8
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Feel genuinely happy. Focus more on things that interest me. Feel the fear of losing the positive people and chosen family in my life right now, but also the joy of how much they've come to mean to me.

1. Surgery and being happy with the results. 2. My financial situation. 3. Worried about whether or not I'll be able to afford to go back to school.

1. Happiness. 2. Health. 3. Money. 4. Love. 5. Fame.

To have a clearer view of my future and what to do with my life. Also, to see one of my roommates get the health care he needs since he keeps getting the shaft from every angle and it breaks my heart to see it.

Happy? :P

That I finally feel like I actually want to be alive And that maybe that feeling means I finally have something to offer my community!

Dunno.

Nothing really.

My community.

Hopefully I'll have a better job.

My roommates and my mother.

Honesty. Trustworthiness. Socially-minded.

So much

Top surgery

Already go it. From here on out I hope things can only get better, lol.

I just ride it out. When I feel depressed sometimes I just need to sleep it off and wake up the next day feeling less hopeless.

Not sure the first time...but every time I realise that there's way too many things I want to do in my life.

Looking for a new job.

I'm not sure.

Not sure about that either.

Not sure...

The happiness I feel right now.

Pants or shorts. I don't like being naked in my nether regions

Right now, probably seeing some friends I haven't seen in a year or so. My cousin as well.

Top surgery! Yes, I'm redundant lol

Get a new job and start volunteering at a local clinic that I keep meaning to try to get signed up for...

Good question!

I don't feel I've ever done anything so great that I should be proud. But if I manage to contribute something to my community, that's enough.

This moment...is etterrnniiitttyyy!

Where do I even start? lol

That I'm happy with my life right now and the people around me. I've definitely managed to surround myself with some amazing people and I've learned so much from them.

N/A

Dance, lol.

Too much to list.

Current living situation...may not last forever, and I wish it would...but has been totally worth it. I hope it continues for a long time to come though.

Hey, there's this thing called transgender...it may be why you're acting so fucked up right now Btw, you'll get away from your father and your classmates alive and you'll actually be happy one day.

Oh shi-

Probably. That's usually the way of the world.

What kind of human being does it take to vote for Stephen Harper? Will Canada ever get rid of the conservative party? Will I be alive when it happens?
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 11:47 AM   #9
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Anyone else want to share?
Old 08-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #10
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I can breathe so much better. I spent so much time last year
in the doctor’s office trying to figure out why I was sick all the
time to find out that I have developed allergies. So not fair to get
them when you have never had them before in your life.

My family and the problems we are facing right now.

Health, happiness, love, money, fame
To not be needed so much but to have more free time
Taking care of sick parents
My daughter is because she calls me to remind me how much she loves me and enjoys having me in her life right now.
A girl who loves with her whole heart and enjoys getting it back not only emotional but needs it physical as well.
A best friend

The Ocean

My goal is to be less in dept and have more time for me.

Three people my best friend, my partner, my daughter

Acceptance, Understanding and love

Leaving my job and move away

Real diamond earrings the size you can actually see

Finances

Put on my headphones go down to the track and run

As a teenager when my whole life changed and was never the same again

Taking time for me and less for work, family and everything else

Choices the doctors want me to do and I refuse to

Judge others

??

Memories

My computer “sorry I guess I am addicted giggles”

Intimacy

My new niece she is a beautiful baby

??

Gotten my son back into college

I am stronger than I ever knew

The people who made a difference in my life

Judgmental people

Getting a paycheck keeps me paying my bills

Treat others like you want to be treated

Something I regret but it is done so let’s move on

Leaving my life to find happiness somewhere else

My beach vacation

Don’t listen to others and believe in yourself

I lived the best life I knew how

Trying not to

What I could have done different with my oldest daughter to change the fate of us
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? OMG, So very much! I am working! I can do so much physically I couldnt do last year! I am no longer an insomniac. I dont have night time hallucinations. (from lack of sleep and lack of oxygen) I can eat again. Financially, I rarely have to ask for help from anyone. I can buy groceries as needed, instead of making due with whats in the cupboards until the end of the month. I can afford to repair my house. As for romance...I can feel again. I am open to love and am involved once more. More on this later on...

2. What's been on your mind most lately? my shop...its never off my mind. And Jo. Jo is on my mind alot lately. And horses. And my damn daughter who I love but cant have a relationship with.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? I have the first four and a bit of the last one locally. I think they all matter and the one that matters most is the one you dont have at all.

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? Immediately, I want ice cream. But in general, I want a car that is easier on gas. I want a beater. I have a 350 dually truck that is KILLING me with gas mileage.

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Stabilizing

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? my age. I am running out of time so I am making sure I get the most out of the years I have left.

7. In one sentence, who are you? She laid her hand faintly upon his and softly said "softness...." and in that moment, his heart stopped bleeding and began to beat again...

8. What do you want to be known for? that I was good and bad and was proud of both

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? my family

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? well I will be married....

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? when I am productive. Thats probably the most important thing to me in life

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? trustworthiness, availability, and compassion

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? I have to say not much that I can remember. I have accomplished everything I set out to do, except to finish my massage therapy schooling and I stopped that because I got a job as a children's therapist. I have gotten every degree or certification I ever wanted, learned every trade or craft I wanted. I have had all the relationships I wanted. I have traveled, moved,etc. I have journeyed, traveled, etc. I really have led a much fuller life than most people

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? a horse

15. What stands between you and what you want? I have several answers for this. None of them are about the same thing. Several states. Money. Time. Age. Ability.

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? I dont need to be happy all the time. I am ok having periods of bleakness and pain. its all part of life. When i need to change momentum, I ride a horse. If I cant, I garden. If I cant, I paint. If I cant, I clean house. If I cant I write. If I cant I read. See a pattern here?

17. When did you first realize that life is short? When I could no longer plant a tree and know i would not see it mature into old age. When I had to think about acquiring animals based on my own longevity.

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? paperwork

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? paperwork

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? obnoxious drunkeness. I cant tell you how much this bothers me now. I use to be tolerant of it but cant stand to be in the same space as someone who is pissing in his pants drunk.

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? probably the same ones I have about me

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? I have learned everything can be taken away.I have also learned I will kill before I let people take some things away again

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? there isnt anything I couldnt do without.

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? my daughter's childhood

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? so many experiences involved with opening my plus sized womens clothing store

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? my eating habits are atrocious again. I dont eat alot. I just eat bad.

27. If not now, then when? yeah,when? When i am dead from clogged arteries?

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? not to sound vain, but there is alot I have done that I am incredibly proud of. The most recent, is that I got back on my feet after becoming disabled.

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? that I am totally insensitive about other people at times and am totally unaware of it until they point it out to me. its not my intention to be. It translates out to be like an episode of Bones.

30. What do you want to remember forever? to be in the moment

31. What could society do without? extreme-ism of any kind.

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? I am loved.

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? support the arts...

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? date a person who was born male

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? the importance of insurance. I am not kidding

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? he knows

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? dont move out of state for anyone

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? FUCK! SIXTY SECONDS??? My facebook password is...

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I have walked the talk

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? Did I pay that bill? LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 03:56 PM   #12
Tattoogurl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
lTR, looking for flirty fun

Tattoogurl Has the BEST ReputationTattoogurl Has the BEST ReputationTattoogurl Has the BEST ReputationTattoogurl Has the BEST ReputationTattoogurl Has the BEST ReputationTattoogurl Has the BEST ReputationTattoogurl Has the BEST ReputationTattoogurl Has the BEST ReputationTattoogurl Has the BEST ReputationTattoogurl Has the BEST ReputationTattoogurl Has the BEST Reputation
Default 40 Questions

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Stand up for myself and tell people what i think and feel without any sorta guilt!

Wondering if the relationship Im in now is worth all the headache?

health first with out that none of the other things will happen.

A partner that respects me and my boundaries.. Lol i know gay, but its true.. i dont ask for much just a little comnmon curtiousy(sp)

Living it to the fullest, seeing people I havent seen in years..

The fact I want a new coach purse and without work i wont get it...

The girl your mother warned you about...

Being the one person in "your" life that you can count on.

My momma

I'll be finished with college and looking for doc school on the E coast

Noone, anyone up for a challenge..

1. honesty
2. communication
3. open mindness

Living life to the full potential.

not really sure, but I think a pink soft tail harley

Smoke a bowl and play castelville

When i was diagnosed with cancer at the age 15

Things that make me happy. i am a giver so everyone comes first.

self esteem

cheat, lie, negative shit

That im a rebel cause of my tattoos

pride

My perfume

Nothing LOL.. ok maybe being a little girl with my momma again..

Every minute i spend with my son

My loose skin and my neurotic gemini self lol

survived another day in the hard world..

That I am a strong independant woman who DONT need anyone but wants someone.

hell Idk, what i did yesterday would be a good start... lol

not really sure, everything prmotes ballance and if you disrupt that then who knows..

That i am sick of investing myself to people that are not grateful.

Stand up for yourself and you are worthy!!

idk

abortion. birth control

My awesome red hair

have fun cause its gonna get harder..

DRINK UP BITCHES!!!

of course

When do i get a break?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tattoogurl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #13
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

stand up for myslef
th elast 3 months
family,happiness,love, health, money ---fame really ???
what i had a week and a half ago
Happy
living
I am a mother,grandmother,daughter,sister, a woman of courage, hope and beleif's, spiritual, I am the keeper of ME.
how i truly loved people and always gave the benefit of the doubt even when i shouldn't have
the warmth
I will have continued to grow on my spirtuial path, be another year wiser
I do, my kids do my grandbabies do and my lil pup she just makes me smile big
honety,integrity,compassion
nothing....i am not afraid to fail because i am not afraid to try
to see the Nutcracker in New York
nothing...everything is achievable it just takes time...

The day my dad died
theres 24 hours in a day.....i do what i want to do thus im good here
one I am confronting....have been forced to confront, my abandonment issue....
drink alcohol regularly
that im cold
the can take away my smile
the sunrise and sunset
my parents
hearing my mom when my sister read my birthday wish her her to her
I do not know yet....
Is this question related to anything?
raised 3 healthy happy kids to adult hood
Im not a "casual" kind of girl...
my morals,values and family
mitt romney
Im totally sure of who I am and what im capable of and what im learning
dont vote for that idiot mitt romney
get married...and divorced
Life in general, people
Your going to be hurt, used and taken advantage of, just keep moving forward and continue being who you are...
I love you

I do not know as i have no idea where my path will end up
40. What questions do you often ask yourself?[/QUOTE]
Why does hate always outweigh love?

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #14
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Red face My list

Let go of a negative relationship

Things I've kept buried for years

Health
Happiness
Love
Money
Fame

To get someting off my chest

Chaotic

My freelance writing business

I am a very old soul with a broken heart

My writing and my love

My family

Yes, I think it will be better

My aunt

Honesty
Loyalty
Respect

It's not fear of failure, it's awareness of limitations

To be completely believed and understood

Asperger's syndrome

Go hiking or watch a movie

I've always known that

Learning how to be more social and have fun

I'm pleading the fifth on this

Drugs, Alcohol, Drama

That I don't care. I care too much.

My inner strength

The Internet lol!

Ignorance (Being awake is painful)

The good times with her

I'm not sure

Hmmmm

Started my own freelance writing business and natural health blog

I'm so much stronger than I realized

The little precious moments in life

Reality TV

I love myself exactly as I am

I'd tell people to wake up. Stop listening the media and look inward and listen to yourself. The answer is always there.

Getting involved with another mentally unstable person

My mom occasionally knows what she's talking about

Oh, so many things. All of them worth it, no matter how painful.

You have Asperger's syndrome! Read these books or be confused about everybody's reaction to you until you're 27.

I love you

I sure as heck hope not

Why didn't I see that before? How did I not know that?

Last edited by Girl_On_Fire; 10-19-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: I'm a writer. I always edit.
Girl_On_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Girl_On_Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #15
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Read and understand more Russian

So much. Work. What I'm doing here (meaning Arkansas).

Health
Happiness
'Love
Money
Fame

Sleep. A hug. A cry.

Busy

A huge desire to take care of myself

I am an old, strong soul who refuses to quit.

My writing and my love

My children, if they didn't come with me. Otherwise, nada.

I know a lot of goals I'm just starting now will be accomplished. I'm scared to think of that, actually.

My daughter

Honesty
Loyalty
Respect

I think I have the opposite. Fear of success. If this actually works, I'll have to ask much more of myself. I've been putting off looking for a better position and improving myself to get said position.

Peace of mind. I'm much better now than I was then.

My own fear.

Go to sleep, or read.

I've always known that

Taking care of my own needs and wants.

I actually try to confront things as they come up.

Being lazy. Not meeting their obligations.

That I'm unemotional and aloof. I'm precisely the opposite.

My inner strength

My hearing

Innocence

Reunion was probably the happiest I've been all year.

Attend to my eating habits and fitness.

You're right!

Teaching in China

I'm so much stronger than I realized

The little precious moments in life

Anything named "Kardashian"

I love myself exactly as I am

I'd tell people to wake up. Stop listening the media and look inward and listen to yourself. The answer is always there. (i'm borrowing a lot of the answers, it seems)

that's a fifth

That I'm not so dumb, and even quite smart.

Oh, so many things. All of them worth it, no matter how painful.

Have faith in yourself and know you can do whatever you put your mind to.

I love you

I sure as heck hope not

It's not "why me?". It's "why NOT me?"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gráinne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 01:22 AM   #16
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default first things that come to mind...

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Have a tactful discussion with my Lab Manager...(very much an accomplishment)

2. What's been on your mind most lately? being a bad influence, and jobs

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? health, happiness, love, money, fame

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? It's the middle of the night...what do you think I want?......sleep, get ur head out of the gutter
5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? productive

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? just one? Being healthy...mind, body, and soul

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am who I desire to be

8. What do you want to be known for? being kind

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? Seasons

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? Looking forward to some big changes

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? my bff's

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? my kind of humor, vault, and introvert

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? making not so wise decisions

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? A pickup...just bought it this summer

15. What stands between you and what you want? Other people

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? I don't think that ever happens...

17. When did you first realize that life is short? 4th grade...death in the family

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? organizing family heir looms

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? I confront most things head on...

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? have their priorties wrong

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? hmmm...you would have to ask them I would presume

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? my smile

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? currently...my phone. Usually, the opportunity to learn something

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? not worrying about money

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? most of the year...I have a lot of good memories

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? location

27. If not now, then when? when it is right...everything for a reason

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? become one of the best in the world at my job

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? ...I believe the word smother came up in a convo...lol

30. What do you want to remember forever? as many positive memories as I can

31. What could society do without? war

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? Nebraska is not where I belong

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Stop judging other people's lives

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? been around pot

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? I don't want to be President anymore

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? Every relationship I have had...I have learned a lot

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? cutting just leaves scars...and Bad memories...don't start

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? night beautiful

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I'm pretty good with the follow through, at least with good intentions, and I try

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? What's next? How could you not?

Last edited by Tcountry; 10-20-2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: color
Tcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tcountry For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 03:59 AM   #17
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Red face

Sadly nothing.ask me again in a year and it will be a different answer

doctors appointments and tests

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? health happiness love money fame

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want? to be healthy mind body and soul

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Quiet

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? knowing my health is starting to get in order

7. In one sentence, who are you?mother,girlfriend,introvert,chill

8. What do you want to be known for?no idea

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most?my town,everyone else will be with me

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?goodness i will be 100percent healthier

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? right now i dont feel good about myself really.therapy is going good though lol

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? goofiness,loyality,trustworthy

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? living

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?peace

15. What stands between you and what you want?fear of failure

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Sleep,go for a drive

17. When did you first realize that life is short? my fathers death..sadly it is something we seem to forget

18. What do you need to spend more time doing?Loving

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront?reality but i am trying

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with?vote for Romeny

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? hhmm.prob that im a bitch.meh.

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? my kids

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day?my sanity

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?the way things were 5 yrs ago.if only there was a rewind button

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most?traveling,spending alot of time with my other half,and watching my kids and pup grow

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?my health

27. If not now, then when?tomorrow

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? the steps i am making now

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? i have been abandon nearly half my life..im changing that daily

30. What do you want to remember forever?the feeling of l o v e

31. What could society do without?assholes

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? the choices i am making

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? love and help one another

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done?hhmm..nothing that i can think of

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? prob to stay in the town i was born and raised in.

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? some friendships

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?that my birth mother is a fuking mess and to love my adopted parents more and to not cause so much teenage grief.

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? oy i can't even think about that.

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? said more sadly

40. What questions do you often ask yourself?what is my purpose in life,why am i here,how come i don't think like that?
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #18
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

Find my way around NH. I can orientate toward the ocean and know it is east and not west now.

how am i going to make the most of our time apart to be ready to live together every day. getting home for a visit.

love, health, happiness, money, fame

positive bank balance

working hard, loving hard and trying to get ready for new ways of being

My family

I am a beautiful, strong, joyous woman.

laughter and acceptance. that I was open to people as they are/were and found joy in odd places

well I'd be back home so I'd find it tricky to miss what is still newer to me out here... maybe the utter continuity of the homes and the way things seem to look the same/follow a pattern out here.

snort... I'll be in another state, farther north, living the everyday family life and I will still be wondering when I am going to like folding laundry. My job will be different, The General will be older... etc.

that I try, over and over to keep the focus on the positive, that I know how to be strong and start over. that I don't stay down for long

individuality, sense of humor and appreciation for the unusual.

asking for help, trying things until I have to, sorting out finances. long list

I've wanted my mom to be happy and relaxed.

a plan and the willingness to take the first step

call my mom

remember the zany parts, make a plan, do something new

folding laundry and doing dishes

initiating conversations with people that I disagree with

I disagree with going along to make things nice and because it is what a community expects.

that I don't follow through

everything

there are lots of things I would hate to go with out for a day. from my mom to clean hair.

college

I have many smiling memories to choose from. I think when The General said I feel left out and Stoney, myself and I ended up in a group hug on the couch. I knew then we'd be family.

how i account for spending money

I don't understand the question. why am I not doing it now? It is in process... small steps forward.

nearly everything. there is a lot to choose from. I am most often proud of my picking up and moving on skills.

that I can commit to forever and the traditions I swore off because it fits now.

It hasn't happened yet.

many many things swiffer and those clorox wipes and plastic water bottles.

I am sure that The General will have a home and a parent if something happens to me.

I know precious little in my life. And I know this.. as much as we think we know it is shaped by our perceptions and experiences. My experiences have taught me this... you do not have to accept the impossible, improbable, unlikely or the fate that seems handed to you. You can have a dream, to live. And what ever limits life puts on you find another dream to make come true.

I said I'd never get married again or change my name. I'm likely to do both.

what I wanted to be...

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while?All of it.

Your a dumb ass and it is okay. Seriously honey you are going to be wonderful, stupid, smart, klutzy and nutty. And it will all be part of the point

I love you and you will be wonderful.

probably... I am a talker. But I don't know yet. I don't want to know.

Seriously Jenn what were you thinking?
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #19
agape

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
don't care

agape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputationagape Has the BEST Reputation

cook sushi rice (my life is so much better now...)

Honestly? My dream-love (it's still legal to dream isn't it?)

love, health, happiness, money, (fame) I don't think I want any fame at all

A big hug without words or expectations...

tired

Chocolate... Ice cream...
revenge... (yes, that's my outfit for seeking revenge )

I'm the one that nobody gets but everyone thinks they can figure out (You can't. Give up)

I don't know. Don't care really...

I've already done that and what I missed the most is food, familiar smells and sounds

I have NO idea. But I do hope I will have more energy and more money so I can do stuff...

Me

honest, caring, equal

Living out my sexual orientation earlier in life... :/

To live in a tree house!

What ever does should better get out of the way and fast!!

I dance

Life is short? Oh crap!

Stuff that make me feel good

I choose my battles

Brag...

Far too many... They usually get just about everything wrong.

I don't dare to say. Don't want to challenge fate...

Some alone time.

My childhood summer house...

When I met my cousins daughter I hope to meet her again soon

I think, to learn to say no...

It might as well be never... But it's never too late to try

Doing my best to take care of myself even at the hardest darkest times

That I'm only female in the body, not in my heart and mind... (long story)

love

people

nothing

lie

That blood is thicker than water.

I think love is always worth it... At least you tried.

Stay away from guys. Do drugs instead.

so long suckers!

Probably... I talk a lot... But I do mean the things I say and I do try to put them into practice

What the heck am I doing here?

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #20
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

Moving on

My future

happiness, love, health, money, fame

To be by her side

lonely

happiness

I am a dedicated, hard worker - I am her Daddy - I am a proud
parent

Going the extra mile for people

My family

I will be living in a city in central Texas, missing My West Texas sunsets

she does

staying power, honesty, having My back

taking that risk

My mother to be happy

distance

listen to music and drink beer on the porch

when I lost a friend to alcohol every year when I was in high school

taking walks with My girl

work related favoritism

discriminate

that I do not have fears

My knowledge

love

My nephew and My best gay friend

private moments with her

turning in My notice and moving on with My life

in a couple more weeks, notice will be given

I have made many customers happy

that I love someone so much I am willing to move from My hometown to start over in a new city

My son's laugh

bigotry & hatred

I love My family

Stop hating those that are different from you, everyone has a heart inside that beats the same as yours.

Leave My job that I love

politics

Having My nephew in My life

Be compassionate, honest, hard working, and love.... with all of your heart

I love you son

probably

Why was I such a fckn Dawg back in the day?
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post: