Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 01-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #61
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I'm sorry that you have to go through all of my replies, lovelies...But I wanted to be a good steward of the thread, and respond to all of you individually.

Thank you so much for all of your responses! I'm thouroughly enjoying hearing from everyone. And I hope you're all enjoying the thread, too.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 02:44 PM   #62
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
>>You gotta do ultimately what works the best for you.
Have you thought about using a face-powder sunscreen? Don't quote me, but I believe that Phillip Thomas Roth has one that is a spf30, that you can get at Sephora. And Physicians Formula has a compact pressed powder as well as a bronzer, that's an spf50 at drugstores.

>>I use Laura Mercier wooden make-up brushes...expensive, but they last.
I also like her Secret Camoflauge concealer. I've also found that you can find really high-quality brushes at art-supply stores...for a fraction of the cost. They also carry small paint pallets for colour-mixing foundation, concealer, lip colour..ect.
I did try the powdered sunscreen and it was a bust. It was too drying. I have melasma leftover from pregnancy on my driving side of my cheek and so bronzer sometimes looks funny. What I really need are laser treatments but there is no budget for that!
Old 01-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #63
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieisafemme View Post
I did try the powdered sunscreen and it was a bust. It was too drying. I have melasma leftover from pregnancy on my driving side of my cheek and so bronzer sometimes looks funny. What I really need are laser treatments but there is no budget for that!

Now I'm curious. Let me see if I can do a little research on this, and come up with some other viable options for you.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #64
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
Urban Decay palettes that run $50+ I can find for $25, on average....
Seriously? That's amazing! I'm a slut for Urban Decay makeup, but always bemoan the costs. My gf got me the vice palette for xmas (YAYAYAYAY) and I just restocked on my base colors, but I'm gonna check ebay for the next buy.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #65
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

I love to stop by the Drug Store and find makeup deals. My wife always asks me what makeup I am getting now when I say I have to stop at Walgreens or CVS! LOL LOL

I love Loreal Volumnous mascara, Carbon Black, my absolute favorite. I have used just about everything else in between, but I return time and time again to Loreal.(my fav expensive brand is Benefit Bad Gal lashes)

Mabeline Drama Eyes Gel Eyeliner in Aubergine. Not too many gel liners make this color, and I love that it goes on like a dream, with their tiny brush and does not pull at all on my eyelid.

I use all ELF makeup brushes, they work great and are cheap!

Wet and Wild lip glosses, very affordable and they come in so many colors. They stay on for a while and they don't test on animals, or use lead in their red colors like many of the higher end lipsticks and glosses do.

Garnier Beauty Balm, it is not greasy, or thick and lasts all day long.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:46 PM   #66
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I recently tried some drug store mascara and still for me the only thing that works is Dior Show. My main gripe is sunscreen. I have tried every kind and they all make me greasy. I am in the market for a good foundation for oily skin. Right now I am using Laura Mercier Tinted Foundation. I like the Smashbox Primer.
Me too. I used Maybelline Professional for years, but Dior doesn't get lumpy or weird.
The Following User Says Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2013, 12:14 AM   #67
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

My fave drugstore find is...

Andrea ModLash eyelashes!

Being a contact lenses wearer, I hate to use mascara. So, I learned how to apply the fabulous fakes, blend them correctly and my eyes always look great. And at the end of the night, they are sooooo much easier to remove than mascara is.

In all of my pics here, I have on fake eyelashes. The vampire pic has Halloween lashes but I swear by the Andrea adhesive. I refuse to use anything else.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #68
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
I love to stop by the Drug Store and find makeup deals. My wife always asks me what makeup I am getting now when I say I have to stop at Walgreens or CVS! LOL LOL

>>>It's okay..they just don't understand>>*chuckle*

I love Loreal Volumnous mascara, Carbon Black, my absolute favorite. I have used just about everything else in between, but I return time and time again to Loreal.(my fav expensive brand is Benefit Bad Gal lashes)

>>Does this one get under your eyes at the end of the day? Just curious.

Mabeline Drama Eyes Gel Eyeliner in Aubergine. Not too many gel liners make this color, and I love that it goes on like a dream, with their tiny brush and does not pull at all on my eyelid.

>>I like this one too, I wear the "Saphire" shade.

I use all ELF makeup brushes, they work great and are cheap!

>>Haven't tried those...where do you get them? I'm thinking those would be great for travel, instead of taking the expensive ones..hmmm.

Wet and Wild lip glosses, very affordable and they come in so many colors. They stay on for a while and they don't test on animals, or use lead in their red colors like many of the higher end lipsticks and glosses do.

>>>They carry a lipliner pencil (#666) that I stock up on...for 99 cents a pop, you really can't go wrong...it's a beigy-pink color, that's really versatile with many shades of lipcolour...or even used alone to line and fill-in lips, and then just add some lip balm or gloss.

Garnier Beauty Balm, it is not greasy, or thick and lasts all day long.
>>>I love these new BB creams! They've been using these in Asia for a long time. I've yet to try this one...how do you thing it would layer over a sheer sunscreen?
Old 01-04-2013, 11:19 AM   #69
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
My fave drugstore find is...

Andrea ModLash eyelashes!

Being a contact lenses wearer, I hate to use mascara. So, I learned how to apply the fabulous fakes, blend them correctly and my eyes always look great. And at the end of the night, they are sooooo much easier to remove than mascara is.

In all of my pics here, I have on fake eyelashes. The vampire pic has Halloween lashes but I swear by the Andrea adhesive. I refuse to use anything else.

>>>Do you use the adhesive remover?

>>>They look great Laney!>>>
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #70
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
>>>I love these new BB creams! They've been using these in Asia for a long time. I've yet to try this one...how do you thing it would layer over a sheer sunscreen?
This one has Sunscreen in it, but I usually use a light one anyhow under it for extra protection. It works really well for me. I have oily skin, so finding something that does not add to it, is a bonus for me. You have to read lables because several of the BBs do not have sunscreen in them, like the Loreal one. Garnier does so that is the one I stay with.

I also just went to Walmarts, and picked up some Hard Candy lash Primer. It is suppost to build your lashes so they are thicker and longer, before you put on Mascara. I will give it a try tomarrow and let everyone know if it is worth it!

Last edited by Femminator; 01-04-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: adding more! :)
Femminator is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Femminator For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #71
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Yey! Girl stuff!

Great stuff! There are a few things I gotta try now...

My criteria for most of my cosmetics & personal care stuff is it is 1) readily available (i.e. drugstore) 2) fragrance-free and 3) under $20. This narrows down the choices... And if I have a coupon, I am most happy!

I am a big Cetaphil fan, so most days it's their gentle face wash and moisturizing cream. I use Olay's regenerist serum (fragrance free) as a treatment to make sure I'm putting something good on my face.

I am not a big makeup wearer, and will break out the little bit of Clinique I have for a special occasion, but will not leave the house without concealer. My favorite is the Covergirl & olay simply ageless concealer. You either love of hate it...
My most expensive makeup item is Smashbox Halo. I will cry when it is gone. It is like $60 but my skin is super dry and I love how it wears. I want to try drugstore powder foundations that are supposed to be for dry skin but I have had a hard time getting the right shade as you can't try anything, so I end up not getting any. Any suggestions out there?

I have a bad habit of getting bored with what I'm using and switching around to other stuff, but I'm getting better about that. I always try to get stuff on sale with a coupon, or if it's mall store (like clinique) get stuff when they have gifts.

I am still searching for a daily facial sunscreen. I want the above (readily available, fragrance free, reasonably priced) for dry skin and no chemical sunscreen. And doesn't make my skin all shiny or feeling like I have a mask on. The few I have found are either super expensive, too drying, or water-resistant and wear horribly.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 02:08 AM   #72
Sev

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Two people say they use baby wipes to remove makeup. I'm gonna try that! It wouldn't be as greasy as Pond's...
I use to use make-up wipes until I was told that they actually dry out your skin and cause more spots. I've gone back to using Clarins. Some cheaper brands are tested on animals. I believe Lancome are still testing on animals. I use Barry M and Rimmel as well as L'Oreal and Maybeline
Old 01-06-2013, 02:33 AM   #73
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Julie,

I'd think twice about the laser treatments if I were you. I recently had IPL treatment on some red veins on my upper chest (cheap and very effective) but whilst chatting to the beautician, she happened to mention that IPL is not recommended for melasma. In fact, according to what she said and what I've read since, it can actually make it worse.

If, on the other hand, you (or anyone else) are suffering from those horrible little red veins - in my case, due to sun exposure - then I throughly recommend IPL. I had just one treatment at a cost of around $60 and poof, they were gone. I'd also recommend IPL for permanent hair removal - that was far more costly, took far more treatments, and hurt like hell (especially in the - *ahem* - more delicate areas), but when you think that it means that you'll never again have to bother with shaving/waxing/whatever, it's definitely, in my opinion, worthwhile. (Bear in mind though that it works best with darker shades of hair.)

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 02:43 AM   #74
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

I agree 100%...there are times you just have to bite the bullet and go to a dept. store or Sephora, but I would rather avoid the pressure. I think the prices and quality aren't much different.

Today at Whole Foods I bought Persian Rose solid perfume by Pacifica, because it's a small little tin that you can store in your purse and it smells...intoxicating. Gabriel Color blush in Rose...that's the color for my skin tone and Minerals Fusion eye shadow because the colors were crazy beautiful golds that I hardly ever see, Burt's Bee lipgloss in Desert Sunrise....I don't wear a lot of make up normally, but I like to have it on hand. Day to day, I wear lipglosss and mascara, maybe eyeliner.

It used to be that drugstore stuff was crap, but I don't think that's true anymore. It's basically the same as dept store makeup. I don't remember exactly how much it all came to, but I know it was less than Macy's.

Quote:
I'm a self-confessed drugstore beauty product junkie.
Don't get me wrong, there are certain things that you can only get in a dept. store, professional beauty supplier, or online..But there's not much else that can compare to the great deals, lack of saleslady pressure, and the lazy-dayz clothing that you can wear to the drugstore/chemist.

So, I'm curious..what are your fav beauty finds from your local drugstore..and why do you love them?
Angeltoes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Angeltoes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #75
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
This one has Sunscreen in it, but I usually use a light one anyhow under it for extra protection. It works really well for me. I have oily skin, so finding something that does not add to it, is a bonus for me. You have to read lables because several of the BBs do not have sunscreen in them, like the Loreal one. Garnier does so that is the one I stay with.

>>This is so true...I love the Loreal one..but I won't buy it because it doesn't contain sufficient spf.

I also just went to Walmarts, and picked up some Hard Candy lash Primer. It is suppost to build your lashes so they are thicker and longer, before you put on Mascara. I will give it a try tomarrow and let everyone know if it is worth it!
>>Definitely let us know. I also recently bought a lash primer by Claudia Stevens, that I've yet to try, so we shall see. I don't think I'll need it for daytime, but for a night out, it might be nice.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #76
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Snap! View Post
Great stuff! There are a few things I gotta try now...

My criteria for most of my cosmetics & personal care stuff is it is 1) readily available (i.e. drugstore) 2) fragrance-free and 3) under $20. This narrows down the choices... And if I have a coupon, I am most happy!

>>I've saved $30 just in cupons alone at the drugstore, before.

I am a big Cetaphil fan, so most days it's their gentle face wash and moisturizing cream. I use Olay's regenerist serum (fragrance free) as a treatment to make sure I'm putting something good on my face.

>>Love the Cetaphil...great for sensitive skin and dermatologist recommended. I love their face moisturizer..it never irritates me or breaks me out.

I am not a big makeup wearer, and will break out the little bit of Clinique I have for a special occasion, but will not leave the house without concealer. My favorite is the Covergirl & olay simply ageless concealer. You either love of hate it...
My most expensive makeup item is Smashbox Halo. I will cry when it is gone. It is like $60 but my skin is super dry and I love how it wears. I want to try drugstore powder foundations that are supposed to be for dry skin but I have had a hard time getting the right shade as you can't try anything, so I end up not getting any. Any suggestions out there?

>>Foundation is hard, the best way that I've found for picking the right shade is going into the store with none on your face, trying the closest shades on your cheek, and then going outside in natural light and comparing them. The shade that "disappears" into your skin, that's the one. It also helps to bring a friend with you to help. Unfortunately, this only works for the lines that have tester shades. A good one to try is "Loreal True Match". They have the largest selection of shades, and also usually have testers, as well.
Good luck!

I have a bad habit of getting bored with what I'm using and switching around to other stuff, but I'm getting better about that. I always try to get stuff on sale with a coupon, or if it's mall store (like clinique) get stuff when they have gifts.

>>I also like to switch up..I think it's a good thing, actually. The only item that I don't switch is my face wash (Purpose) and my sunscreen (Nuetrogena).

I am still searching for a daily facial sunscreen. I want the above (readily available, fragrance free, reasonably priced) for dry skin and no chemical sunscreen. And doesn't make my skin all shiny or feeling like I have a mask on. The few I have found are either super expensive, too drying, or water-resistant and wear horribly.
>>Have you tried the "Neutogena Ultra sheer for sensitive skin"? It's not a chemical sunscreen, it's sheer, and it runs about $10 generally. Just when you apply it, allow it to absorb for about 5 minutes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #77
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeltoes View Post
I agree 100%...there are times you just have to bite the bullet and go to a dept. store or Sephora, but I would rather avoid the pressure. I think the prices and quality aren't much different.

Today at Whole Foods I bought Persian Rose solid perfume by Pacifica, because it's a small little tin that you can store in your purse and it smells...intoxicating. Gabriel Color blush in Rose...that's the color for my skin tone and Minerals Fusion eye shadow because the colors were crazy beautiful golds that I hardly ever see, Burt's Bee lipgloss in Desert Sunrise....I don't wear a lot of make up normally, but I like to have it on hand. Day to day, I wear lipglosss and mascara, maybe eyeliner.

>>I used to buy the "Bare Minerals" mineral eyeshadows..because the shades
were just so gorgeous. The only thing was that they didn't wear very long. I'd like to try them again with an eyelid primer, to see if that helps the staying power.

>>Aren't the solid perfumes great! I actually have made my own before from my favorite essential oils. One of my favorites is the lavender, for when I'm feeling stessed. I just apply at my temples and behind my ears..it instantly relaxes me.

It used to be that drugstore stuff was crap, but I don't think that's true anymore. It's basically the same as dept store makeup. I don't remember exactly how much it all came to, but I know it was less than Macy's.

>>>And a lot more BANG for your buck, too.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #78
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Question

I was curious if anyone here had tried the dermatologists prescribed lash accelerator called "Latisse"? The results I've seen are impressive..but I'm hesitant because in the fine print it talks about increased brown pigmentation of the eye retina (which is more than likely permanent)..and I don't want my eye-color to change permanently.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #79
stepfordfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme-inist.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones :)
Relationship Status:
I really really like someone.

stepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sensitive skin!

I have incredibly sensitive skin -- allergies/rosacea/you name it....

I love the physicians formula brand and most Almay products.

I also am a sucker for avene anti redness.

The best finds on the cheap are the end of the year discounted stuff. If you are okay with not finding your exact shade but can accept a range, big scores to be had. I just bought nice (revlon) lip liners for about $1 each when normally those suckers are 8$!

Aside from those I am a sephora junkie. I'd rather pay up for products I love (smash box & urban decay) than waste it on products I don't love.

Buy what works best rather than volume.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:08 AM   #80
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepfordfemme View Post
I have incredibly sensitive skin -- allergies/rosacea/you name it....

I love the physicians formula brand and most Almay products.

I also am a sucker for avene anti redness.

>>Avene, sold at CVS, right?

The best finds on the cheap are the end of the year discounted stuff. If you are okay with not finding your exact shade but can accept a range, big scores to be had. I just bought nice (revlon) lip liners for about $1 each when normally those suckers are 8$!

>>Nice discount, there!

Aside from those I am a sephora junkie. I'd rather pay up for products I love (smash box & urban decay) than waste it on products I don't love.

>>For sure...why throw your money away on items you don't love and will never use? Some things are definitely worth the extra cash.

Buy what works best rather than volume.
>>Smart consumerism.