imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Where are you from?

Yes, another poll. I am about to go to my last two final exams of the term at noon and it seems I like to make polls to distract myself lol...

I'm very slowly forming a hypothesis... So please answer the above poll IF you answered the "how we date" poll

I've clumped things together into regions just to not make the poll a bajillion years long. I'd prefer much more detail, but I'm going to do a rough aprox.

I know people move around. And loving in new places influences new ways of thinking and viewing. It changes your perspective. However, we also have our place of origin back ground that influences and colours the window we view through.

So, please chose the place you spent the first 25 years of life in. If you left before that, choose the place you have lived in the longest.

Of course I would add far more options for regions if the board was not primarily american. But it is, soooo....

There are also a huge heap of other family of origin things I have questions about, like which generation you are away from immigrant, parent and grand parent back ground etc. you don't have to answer those but it would be nice if you did, below.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I can't see a poll!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:23 PM   #3
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Naked poll!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 05:54 PM   #4
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Naked poll!!!

Gemme is obsessed with naked things!!

I'm from Hawaii. Does that help?? LOL

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 05:57 PM   #5
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want a poll! As a middle aged white woman who grew up on the pacific coast of these here united states of america, i think, no i KNOW, that i deserve (am entitled to) a freaking poll NOW!!!!!!

Thank you
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #6
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

My safari froze and I lost the will to write the questions. I then had to run out the door to write two final exams. I had no idea it posted this. Someone report this assholery and get it deleted! Bunch of wasting buggery!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 06:06 PM   #7
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

And now after 18 days and 16 finals, I'm going to go get drunk and eat poutine with my best mate, Moose Flaps McCunty*
There will likely be no poll for a bit...

*this is her band name. I am Titsalina Fat Arse.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 06:08 PM   #8
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Oh Dear~~
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 06:11 PM   #9
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default From

I am from Texas born and raised!

Proud Texan here.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 07:34 PM   #10
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Born in Oklahoma

Grew up in in 3 different states

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 10:23 PM   #11
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Born in Louisiana,i'm a home body,can't get to far Italian and cajun cooking.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #12
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation
Default :puertorico:

Im born and raised in Puerto Rico (a beautiful Caribbean Island!) Same goes for my parents, and their parents, and my parents parents before them.

I have spent the last hmmm maybe 10 years in California (the first 3 of them in Claremont and the rest of them in Los Angeles; where I live at this moment)
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 07:45 PM   #13
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
Gemme is obsessed with naked things!!

I'm from Hawaii. Does that help?? LOL
It's true; I am.

I've never been to Hawaii but I hear it's lovely when it's not melting from lava.

I was born in the dirty South but have lived all over the US. Only been outside of the US once, on a Canadian cruise, but I never left the ship so it doesn't count.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2014, 07:59 PM   #14
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Born in Texas, live in Texas.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:38 PM   #15
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Born tacoma wash,worked forever in seattle...

2 hours from my Canadian freinds!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2014, 03:38 AM   #16
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm from Indiana for the 1st 20 years of my life
Michigan for the 2nd 20 years
and now Texas
I am the first generation born in the US on my Swedish dad's side and the 2nd generation on my Irish mom's. I was raised by my 1st generation Irish grandma.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2014, 06:57 AM   #17
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

New England born and raised... Massachusetts specifically. Western and central so no accent...

Born to be a Carolina girl. Like I told my mama...just cuz you're born there doesn't mean you gotta stay there. Too many bad winters for my liking. Im not a wuss no matter what my mother says! Why be a martyr and suffer when you have a choice in the matter.

New England will always be home and well loved by me...but the world is a big place and I want to experience it
Old 10-22-2014, 08:58 AM   #18
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

Lets see...

Till I was nine I lived in Massachusetts, first Milton and then a little cute town on the cape called, Osterville. Then my father had the most amazing idea of moving my family to, Oahu. Due to a lot of reasons we moved from, Oahu to Vegas when I was 15. Then when I was 27 I moved to, London England to be with my now husband. I would love to be the last place I ever live! Well as long as my husband can stand me!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2014, 09:10 AM   #19
Bevidotcom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mrs, sweetie, baby,
Relationship Status:
Mrs. to the Mr.

Bevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST Reputation

I'm from weeee Lil' Rhody
Bevidotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bevidotcom For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2014, 09:28 AM   #20
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
And now after 18 days and 16 finals, I'm going to go get drunk and eat poutine with my best mate, Moose Flaps McCunty*
There will likely be no poll for a bit...

*this is her band name. I am Titsalina Fat Arse.
I'm thinking that you've had enough time to get your freak on honeybarbara, and since there have been people here putting out, i mean putting it out there for you, maybe you could do a poll for us now pretty please?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: