Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 07-10-2015, 04:46 PM   #1
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,844 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I need a computer geek!

Hello everyone! Any and all help would be appreciated....
I am having trouble with my laptop. Every time I try to open the Internet or do any type of search, I get various pages that pop up from free money ads and iPhone 7 (yes 7) offers to a virus is detected, even though McAfee says there are no viruses detected...and I have a current security system...
I can't do any search without ads popping up...
Help!
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:50 PM   #2
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Also, it says on my scan report from McAfee that there were 0 viruses detected during my last scan....
I'm currently doing a scan...
Old 07-10-2015, 05:09 PM   #3
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Member Photo Albums

I would pay someone with as many hugs as they could handle!!!
Please help!
Old 07-10-2015, 05:45 PM   #4
betruetoyoursoul

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,BabyGirl
Relationship Status:
On a Beautiful Journey regardless if I am single or coupled!

Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,093 Posts
betruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputation
Default Maybe this information will be of help.*S

Hello ((((((((((((((((Girlin2une)))))))))))))))) I hope other than your internet problems you are starting a lovely weekend. These are a few things I have done in the past when it happened to me. I do not have an IPhone though I want to try to help you.

I came across this page:
http://www.thesafemac.com/arg/

I have tried adblocker and that has worked for me in the past , this was shared with me by two very good resources.
Iphones -https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/adblock-browser-for-idevices/id537774578?l=en&mt=8 (free)

These are two programs that have worked for me ( free version) through the years that two people who knew computers well.
AntiSpyware -http://www.superantispyware.com/

Malware Bytes - there is a free version - https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/

I hope these sites help you and you can get your computer working without the issues that you are having. I am sure others may have some great ideas . Have a great evening. (((((((((((((you)))))))))))))))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlin2une View Post
Hello everyone! Any and all help would be appreciated....
I am having trouble with my laptop. Every time I try to open the Internet or do any type of search, I get various pages that pop up from free money ads and iPhone 7 (yes 7) offers to a virus is detected, even though McAfee says there are no viruses detected...and I have a current security system...
I can't do any search without ads popping up...
Help!
Old 07-10-2015, 05:54 PM   #5
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by betruetoyoursoul View Post

Thank you thank you thank you
I really appreciate the advice...
((((((((((((((((((betrue))))))))))))))))))))
Old 07-10-2015, 05:56 PM   #6
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Member Photo Albums

Oy!! Seems I can't even quote properly anymore!!
This girl needs a break!
Old 07-10-2015, 06:07 PM   #7
betruetoyoursoul

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,BabyGirl
Relationship Status:
On a Beautiful Journey regardless if I am single or coupled!

Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,093 Posts
betruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputation
Default Some Changes*S

Alert: I changed a few things when I realized ( I should read and pay attention before I give advice*S) that you had an IPhone so I hope the new information is helpful as well. Let me know how to turns out *S Hugs* S

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlin2une View Post
Thank you thank you thank you
I really appreciate the advice...
((((((((((((((((((betrue))))))))))))))))))))
Old 06-26-2017, 11:50 PM   #8
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not too proud to beg!

Please Help.

Have this stubborn problem. Have IE 11 and running Windows 10 on an Inspiron 11.

On my lock out screen, I have a photo that I wish to send a copy of to someone. Three of us have searched for a way to do this to no avail. Does any computer wizard out there have any suggestions for me to try?

Will be immensely grateful to any mensch who is willing to offer even a possibility of a way I can send a copy of this photo out.

If sending that photo is not a possibility, please (if you would kindly) assist me in extracting one of the other photos to send. The 3 musketeers here have even been unsuccessful doing that. We seem to be batting 1000.

Thank you greatly in advance for any help you would send my way.
Fox
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:01 AM   #9
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

problem resolved
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: