Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #121
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just a start

When men insist on leaving their hats on inside
People who spit in public places, ugh
Loud people, unnecessary shrieking, shouting or banging
People who are rude to service workers

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 12:36 PM   #122
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus007 View Post
Loud people, unnecessary shrieking, shouting or banging
That IS fussy. *tsking*
Old 08-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #123
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Almost forgot

When people say they are doing "good" instead of "well"
(I know soooo petty)

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:44 PM   #124
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

People talking in the movies throughout the entire thing-loudly like they are sitting on their own couch;

Crying babies in the movies ( yes I had two, no I did not bring them with me-if I couldn't afford a sitter, I did not go);

Seeing 5-6 year olds in an R-rated movie with their parent ignoring them, where every other word is fuck or there is fucking (I cringe 1,000 deaths)

No, I do not go to movie theaters anymore, those things make me too crazy and last but not least:

Having to stand in a queue anywhere that someone is on their cell phone, loudly talking about all manner of personal things.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #125
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think anyone would wanna get Me started on this, I'd rant and rave for awhile so I'll just read everyone else's response!!!!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #126
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

When people leave nastiness all over somewhere my hands have to touch...
stove knobs, fridge handles, sink fixtures, etc. squicks me out to no end.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 01:47 AM   #127
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus007 View Post
When people say they are doing "good" instead of "well"
(I know soooo petty)
i say this ALL the time. Makes me one of the people. *mutters about snobs*
Old 08-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #128
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

sitting at a red light and feeling my car vibrate because someone two cars up has decided I need to hear AND feel their choice of music. What? I dont count in shared space? Are you THAT egocentric to think I enjoy your music? I hang my head out the door and sing with you, but I make up my own words...hope YOU dont mind....

when people pick me up to go somewhere and their car is a litter bag. Seriously dont ask me to sit on a seat that has french fries and face powder all over it. Nor do my feet want to slide amongst your pop cans and Burger King bags...

parents who are oblivious to what their kids are doing. Dont let your kids strip all the leaves off of a branch of tree because you are on the cell phone making your next hook up. Dont let the five year old scratch his ass while he is in line at the Grand Buffet. HEY! Your kid is crying, will you please at least look at him and see how you could comfort him because you are making me really uncomfortable...

lipstick on teeth

bitches who roll their eyes when they think you arent looking

well, any passive aggressive behaviors pretty much declare war with me...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 10:52 AM   #129
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I play pool on two teams,it never fails that one of the players on either team cant put down the cell phone to play the game when its there turn to shoot,last night I played someone who never turned her phone off dureing the whole game,delayed her time at the table talking then put the phone down while playing then went back at it while I took my turn at the table.This sort of cell ohone use is tmi ..I dont need/want to hear about your X or your recent sex life in full description.Nor your lated fude with whom ever you are fussing with.
Rude kids and out of controle kids that the parrent(useing that word losely) pay no attention to in the store or resturant and definatly at the doctors office,please keep you noisey,snotty,dirty kids away from me...I dont want theire mess on me.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 03:56 PM   #130
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting at a stop light and the smoker next to me has their hand out the window to keep the smoke out of their car. Now, I am subjected to their bad habit.

People who text, talk and drive. I get so tired of getting cut off by people who are too busy on their cell to pay attention to where they are going. Please, stop risking lives other than your own.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #131
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Too much perfume or cologne......95 friggin degrees at the baseball game last weekend, and we get into an elevator thats overly crowded and I'm smashed behind three woman and two of the three bathed in the perfume......I had to hold my breath......pity the poor people stuck near them when the sun started to bake them and the per FUMES began emmitting. I would of had to leave the ball park if they sat near me. Instant migraine.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:

Tags
anal_retentive, freak, fussy, issues