Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-02-2011, 12:23 PM   #101
Deirdre

How Do You Identify?:
Le Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sugar & Spice (and Merlot)

Deirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST ReputationDeirdre Has the BEST Reputation

Hockey lover, here!

I have a few favorite teams: the Canucks, the Wild, and the Blackhawks. I try to catch a Habs game here and there, as well. Canucks are my #1 however.

Here in Portland we have a minor league (WHL) team, The Portland Winterhawks. Not the greatest team ever, but in a city with no NHL franchise, it's nice to be able to go out and see a game.

Recently, the Canucks pulled their main goaltender, Luongo, for a few games and were using their backup, Cory Schneider. A lot of people were upset about that, but Schneider has done fantastic for someone not having much ice-time with the Canucks. He even had 2 consecutive shutouts a few games back. Unfortunately, Schneids had a bad start last night, so they stuck Luongo back in the net at 2nd period. It was a pretty intense game (surprisingly), but in the end we lost 6-5 against *deep breath* The Predators. Blah.
Deirdre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #102
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I grew up in Boston, so I'm a Bruins fan. Went to college in Pittsburgh, followed the Pens. They play in Boston over Turkey weekend, and again before Christmas. Which game should I go to?
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:29 AM   #103
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I think the better question will be is: are they going to strike or be locked out? http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2012/8/2...-cba-christmas

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #104
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Linus-Completely forgot about this! :smh: Can't believe they'd kill the golden goose after the disasterous lost season awhile back!
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #105
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'd go to Pittsburgh ~ not a Bruins fan at all lol

I'm ALL about my Winnipeg Jets

I will NOT be a happy girl if they lock the players out *grumble*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: