Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-01-2014, 04:40 PM   #61
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

I'm super excited that the Champions League starts up again soon.

But what I'm most happy about is that I'm finally cleared to begin playing soccer again.
I've really missed playing, and getting back into game-shape will be such a pleasure these next weeks.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2014, 11:35 AM   #62
TagHeuer_07

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Relationship Status:
Not lookng for relationship

TagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST ReputationTagHeuer_07 Has the BEST Reputation

Im Liverpool FC fan for years, and yes love Bayern FC as well
TagHeuer_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TagHeuer_07 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 04:00 PM   #63
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Glad to see the thread still lives! Btw, Ciaran, thanks for dropping that video here I'll definitely be giving it a watch!

I was actually reading through the thread from the beginning today and it's funny (and if we weren't in the position we are now, it would be far less funny lol) to get that reminder in written posts year after year of "this year is the year for us." Finally that year came and in force with us winning the treble last year, and hopefully we'll have the honour of being the first to successfully defend it this year.

It's been a really exciting CL season so far, and no just from a Bayern perspective. Olympiakos beating Man. U was probably one of my favourite moments so far. Just brilliant to watch United fans start off so sure of themselves despite the abysmal season they've had both domestically and in Europe, then to have United not even manage a single goal in Athens and barely manage an attack. I think United will win the second leg but probably another 1-0 performance for them. Barça beating City was also pretty great to watch.

I wasn't really happy with Guardiola's decisions for our lineup in the second leg against Arsenal, though. Obviously I'm happy we went through, but we could have easily managed more than a draw had he not decided to bring Müller in with less than 10 minutes to injury time. Also Martinez as centre back...you'd think Pep would have noticed at least by half-time that he should have brought him off in favour of Boateng or van Buyten...And Ribéry had no business in such a big match while not being at 100% yet, Götze neither...especially not over Müller. Anyways, what's done is done and now we wait to see who we draw for the next round.

As for the Bundesliga, obviously another great year and a real tribute to our players...it's sometimes been more exciting watching the battle for the top 6 though...I'm just hoping to hell someone...anyone put Leverkusen out of contention for a CL spot. Btw was loving Schweinsteiger's goal off the freekick against Leverkusen this weekend

Around 1:27 you can see the freekick
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 04:03 PM   #64
mythy

How Do You Identify?:
silly buggar
Relationship Status:
single

mythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputation
Default owdo

my team is Manchester United but at the minute are not doing too well.lets hope things improve.
mythy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mythy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 04:39 PM   #65
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythy View Post
my team is Manchester United but at the minute are not doing too well.lets hope things improve.
What's your view on Moyes, do you think he should go or wait it out? It'll be interesting to see if United's position in the Premier League and CL performance means his time with the club will be cut short this summer.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:00 PM   #66
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

You read it here first- my early longshot pick for the World Cup- Belgium
The Following User Says Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2014, 03:57 PM   #67
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My sport of choice is and all ways will be rodeo,I have contested in all women's rodeo where we do all the rough stock events as the boy's do,even though I don't compete any more It was a blast when I did.Wrangler Jeans sponsored a team rodeo events some years back that had a ton of cash in it for the wining team's.
I also have played a lot of softball as short stop and or catcher,I watch some of the college ball games when they are on.Now,football is something I watch now and again when I get the urge too.
At the moment I am into playing pool with the A.P.A I play both 8 and 9 ball,last year my 8 ball team wen't to Vegas for the team championships where my 8 ball team won 9th in the nation.Once in a while the women's pro pool teams are on E.S.P.N. and I do watch as well as tape the shows.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:14 PM   #68
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

We played a good match against United, but just couldn't seem to convert. I think it's again coming down to Pep's going back to fielding Müller as a false 9 instead of playing Mandzukic as a true striker from the start. Müller should have still been in the lineup, but back in midfield where he's always much more effective.

Anyways, we were saved again by Schweinsteiger and it's a big blow to us that he'll be missing the second leg, but I'm sure we'll manage.

Ideal starting lineup in the second leg, imo:

Neuer
Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba
Lahm, Kroos
Robben, Müller, Ribéry
Mandzukic

Subs: Shaqiri, Pizarro
Old 04-09-2014, 02:40 PM   #69
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Wow those were two amazing games.
The bar I'm at was going bananas.
Who'd a thunk Athletico over Barce?!
Glad MU is out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2014, 03:47 PM   #70
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
Wow those were two amazing games.
The bar I'm at was going bananas.
Who'd a thunk Athletico over Barce?!
Glad MU is out.
They were! Definitely the most intense match day of the season! It was really too bad we played the same day as the Atletico v Barça match. I should have bet money on the two Atletico/Barça fixtures though Predicted the 1-1 draw spot on and an Atletico win for the return leg (predicted 2-1 instead of 1-0 though). Atletico have just been brilliant this season! I want to play them in the final!

The second half of our match against United was just epic, though. Evra's goal gutted me, but seems it only happened to put fans on an emotional rollercoaster cause less than 70 seconds later I was celebrating...and then again and again

And now La Bestia Negra returns to Madrid

I can hardly wait for the semis!
Old 06-18-2014, 03:52 PM   #71
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Anyone else been watching the World Cup? Probably the most exciting international football tournament since France '98 so far! Some great upsets too!

Goal of the tournament so far is definitely Robin van Persie's flying header against Spain!

Overall great match though, one where you definitely got the impression of watching history in the making.

Old 06-18-2014, 03:57 PM   #72
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:
happily occupied and awfully engaged.

traumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I've been watching/listening religiously...I would totally agree with what you said, and add....

Adios, Espana!!!
Old 06-18-2014, 04:20 PM   #73
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Second that! I thought maybe Spain would come back with a vengeance against Chile after being massacred by the Netherlands, but Chile were phenomenal today! Even Australia have played better than Spain so far, and I was not expecting that at all!

Seems like there will be an early death for some of the favourites this year. Brazil haven't been looking so sharp aside from Neymar either. Chile and Mexico both look like they'll upset their groups, brilliant performances from both! Chile vs the Netherlands is going to be an amazing match given how both have been playing.

And of course, I'm thrilled that Germany barely had to get out of first gear to beat Ronaldo and Portugal
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #74
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:

traumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so looking forward to watching Germany slaughter us Yanks...(sigh, we're just not ready for world class soccer, but ok, we made it to Brazil!). I don't think Portugal won't be a big issue for us, but it'll likely be a good game.

Agree though, Brazil and even Mexico have been playing without spark. I think they'll definitely bring the show next round, as they damn well better had.

Croatia seems to be up, 30 mins in...
Old 06-18-2014, 08:26 PM   #75
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Yeah, Croatia is looking dangerous and really got screwed by some bad officiating against Brazil. A draw against Brazil would have been more fair for them considering they had a goal wrongly disallowed as well as a penalty kick awarded against them that never should have been. But like we saw today they have Mandzukic back...so I think they'll be very dangerous now. Its likely though that they'll meet the Netherlands in the knockouts, though, if they beat Mexico so that will be interesting!

Its hard to see how well Portugal will do against you guys. They were garbage against Germany so it depends if they take that defeat to heart and get their act together. If Ronaldo is fit then I still think Portugal will win that one given how much trouble the US midfield had in keeping possession against Ghana's midfield. We'll see though, this WC has definitely shown upsets are more than possible!

But yeah I agree next round Brazil will have to get things done against Cameroon. They really can't afford another draw.

England vs Uruguay and Greece vs Japan will be interesting tomorrow though!
Old 06-19-2014, 02:27 PM   #76
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

At 70:00 mins Uruguay 1 - England 0
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:53 PM   #77
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Final.. Uruguay 2 - England 1
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:00 PM   #78
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneStranger View Post
Final.. Uruguay 2 - England 1
Got my prediction spot on so happy about that result

England not technically out yet, but not sure how they'll do against Costa Rica who played surprisingly well against Uruguay. The English just haven't really put on a spirited performance at all so far.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:13 AM   #79
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:

Cool

I can actually hear all of England chanting... Viva Italia! At this very moment.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #80
TheHinduPose

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 3,093 Times in 887 Posts
TheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST ReputationTheHinduPose Has the BEST Reputation

This bit of old blighty is hoping for a draw,England team is rubbish!
They have been for years,they are a bunch of jumped up snivelling self absorbed prima donna thugs.
The likes of Wayne Rooney and co have been over induldged,over paid and over glorified for pandering to their egos,ie England team does'nt understand the concept of team work and how to use the ball in an imaginative creative way.
TheHinduPose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheHinduPose For This Useful Post: