Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #21
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

HABS fan here!
most laugh at me when i say that, but s'okay!
i love 'em anyway!

ya know, back when Roy was goalie, i got to meet him, he was pretty cool - went to a HABS game as well, was a pretty awesome time..

anyway, back on track, go HABS go!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:05 PM   #22
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Been a Stars fan for years.. With the recent Detroit Signing of my fave player Mike Modano, Im a lil torn now... Love the game, and if Mike can win a cup before he retires well tha would be awesome!

Now to go and buy my new #90 Detroit Red Wings Jersey
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #23
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting to see how things change. Now the Habs are #1 for the League while the Leafs have dropped to #10. Still a lot of games to play before we get to the playoffs..

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #24
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

And now the Leafs have dropped even lower...weird, weird season
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #25
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
And now the Leafs have dropped even lower...weird, weird season
Weird? I thought it was business as usual.

The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2010, 09:10 PM   #26
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Hardy har har Well, in their defense they haven't opened a season so...erm..."well" since like 2000... So I guess the winning part was the weird part Yeah, yeah, I know I should have known better than to get my hopes up lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Weird? I thought it was business as usual.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #27
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Go Leafs Go! It's all about the hometown team, kids - win or lose.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:13 AM   #28
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love My Bruins

Boston Bruins advance to the Stanley Cup Finals

Dare to Believe

Can we beat the Canucks?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #29
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Can we beat the Canucks?

Simple answer? Nope, you cannot With the entire nation behind them and naming them Canada's team, the Canucks cannot lose now. This country will probably explode if the Canucks win. And they definitely have the skill to do it. They just need to be sure not to choke like they did in the first series against the Black Hawks. But it is comforting to know that even then they beat last years champs, despite two disaster games.

GO CANUCKS GO!
Old 05-28-2011, 10:21 AM   #30
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Simple answer? Nope, you cannot With the entire nation behind them and naming them Canada's team, the Canucks cannot lose now. This country will probably explode if the Canucks win. And they definitely have the skill to do it. They just need to be sure not to choke like they did in the first series against the Black Hawks. But it is comforting to know that even then they beat last years champs, despite two disaster games.

GO CANUCKS GO!

We have a tradition here in the states where the governors of states where teams are fighting for a champoinship bet their team will win and offer something representative of their state as the prize for the winner.

Feel up for the challenge?

Of course I did my homework before extending the challenge LOL.

BOSTON BRUINS VS. VANCOUVER CANUCKS LIFETIME STATS AND FACTS

108 total meetings between Boston and Vancouver with the Bruins boasting a 68-24-15-1 winning record

The Bruins have outscored the Canucks 437-299

Boston posts an all-time 29-17-8-0 record on the road in Vancouver with a 215-172 scoring edge

The B’s are 3-0-1 in their last four meetings with the ‘Nucks

The Canucks have shutout the Bruins just once in their lifetime series — 6-0 on Jan. 15, 1996 in Boston

Two of the last three Bruins wins against Vancouver were shutouts, via Tim Thomas: 1-0 in Vancouver on Oct. 28, 2008, and a 2-0 win on Dec. 21, 2006 in Boston

Thomas is 3-0-0 lifetime against the Canucks, has stopped 97-of-98 shots-against (27-of-28 this past regular season; 31 saves in ’08; and 39 stops in ’06 for his second NHL career shutout) for a grand total of .990 save-percentage (SV%) and 0.33 goals-against average (GAA)

Their last meeting, a 3-1 win in Vancouver, Milan Lucic posted 1-2-3 totals, a team-high plus-3, and 3 shots on goal…
Nathan Horton and Patrice Bergeron also had goals…Tomas Kaberle, David Krejci, and Dennis Seidenberg all posted one assist each
Mark Recchi: 15-11-26 in 32 career games against the Canucks
Milan Lucic: 1-2-3 and 12 shots on net in three games
Nathan Horton: 2-1-3, plus-4 in four games
Michael Ryder: 4-3-7 totals, 22 shots on goal in seven career games
Shawn Thornton: 0-2-2 and 23 PIM in 8 contests versus Vancouver

Old 05-28-2011, 11:48 AM   #31
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Of course, none of those stats mean anything when they still kick your ass!

Old 05-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #32
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:

LMAO. So true.

I am a die hard, used to disappointment Boston sports fan. We talk big,
sometimes, with our fingers crossed behind our backs cuz we remember things like the ball going thru Buckners legs to cost us a World Series.

So maybe it would be wiser to just hope for a well played series between 2 evenly matched teams who both fought hard to get to the finals?

Old 05-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #33
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

That I will agree with. I'm really hoping for a seven game series as that's more enjoyable and suspenseful.

Old 05-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #34
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Quote:

We have a tradition here in the states where the governors of states where teams are fighting for a champoinship bet their team will win and offer something representative of their state as the prize for the winner.

Feel up for the challenge?
Well, I suppose I could offer up one of those fancy Canadian hockey team quarters

Quote:

Quote:
That I will agree with. I'm really hoping for a seven game series as that's more enjoyable and suspenseful.
Are you trying to induce heart attacks nation-wide?
Old 05-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #35
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Well, I suppose I could offer up one of those fancy Canadian hockey team quarters

I had to look those up....just to make sure you weren't pulling my leg.
Those are kind of cool. Never saw one before.

I can offer you nothing that cool that I can think of. How does salt water taffy grab you? Or a tee shirt? Or a hat?

Old 05-28-2011, 07:00 PM   #36
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:

I had to look those up....just to make sure you weren't pulling my leg.
Those are kind of cool. Never saw one before.

I can offer you nothing that cool that I can think of. How does salt water taffy grab you? Or a tee shirt? Or a hat?

We can get Salt Water Taffy from New Brunswick. Has to be something unique to Boston. Do they have any of the old time Boston Bruin hockey hats?

Old 05-28-2011, 07:23 PM   #37
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
We can get Salt Water Taffy from New Brunswick. Has to be something unique to Boston. Do they have any of the old time Boston Bruin hockey hats?

Old time Bruin hockey hats....as in baseball caps or Banff knit winter caps?

Old 05-28-2011, 07:26 PM   #38
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:

Old time Bruin hockey hats....as in baseball caps or Banff knit winter caps?
I was thinking ones with the original logo or something.

Old 05-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #39
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
I was thinking ones with the original logo or something.

Let me see what I can find and you can decide LOL. You are still in California right?

Old 05-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #40
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:

Let me see what I can find and you can decide LOL. You are still in California right?

Yup. But I can always find something unique from Vancouver to send you via the internet. Maybe something from the Olympics? (hat, mitts or something)