Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #61
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

21 minutes until the final game. It's been a great series of terrific hockey on both sides. Is a shame someone has to lose given the talent and skill on both these teams.

Good luck everyone.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #62
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Way to go boys!!! 2011 STANLEY CUP WINNERS!!!...
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #63
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Cough *choke* cough

Tim Thomas definitely deserved the MVP!

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 09:34 PM   #64
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO BOSTON 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS. AS A STARS FAN FOR LIFE I CAN'T STAND VANCOUVER BUT HAND IT TO TIM THOMAS HE WAS THE BETTER GOAL TENDER GREAT JOB GUYS
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #65
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

BRUINS WIN!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 11:41 PM   #66
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Well done.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #67
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

I hate the Bruins... grrrrrrrrrrr.....
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:01 AM   #68
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Way to go Bruins!
I may have left Boston but I still root for the teams.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2011, 11:33 AM   #69
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Wow. Vancouver is really embarrassing. Rioting for the sake of rioting. Sigh.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #70
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Wow. Vancouver is really embarrassing. Rioting for the sake of rioting. Sigh.

That was quite scary to watch. Wish I understood the reasons why people did that.

Thankfully, the city of Boston refused to open the Garden for fans to watch the game on the big screen, partly to avoid a large crowd and the potential for misbehavior.

It's sad but is nice to know this sports behavior isnt just done in the USA.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:00 AM   #71
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

You can't completely say the US doesn't riot and do stupid things.
Pittsburgh after winning Superbowl in 2009.

Well I am going to go against the grain.
I am a Canucks fan and I do live in Vancouver.
I love my Canucks, I grew up watching them.

A lot has been said trashing Vancouver for what
happened after the Stanley Cup, but no one ever talks about
how the city actually helped volunteer to clean up.
There was also Facebook sites created to help tag people
who participated in the riots and hold them accountable. Vancouver isn't happy with what some people in Vancouver decided to do that night.

-----

Anyway, back to hockey.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:27 AM   #72
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Time to dust this off. Will the Bruins repeat last year or will Vancouver finally do it? it's interesting that dynasties in sports is far more rarer than before..

Anyone watching the pre-season games?

Old 10-03-2011, 11:02 AM   #73
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Time to dust this off. Will the Bruins repeat last year or will Vancouver finally do it? it's interesting that dynasties in sports is far more rarer than before..

Anyone watching the pre-season games?
No way the Bruins repeat, too much of a Cup hangover. In the East I think the big questions are what is going to happen with Crosby and do the Caps implode or do they give themselves one more chance to make the leap and become something more than a regular season wonder. They should have taken the C away from Ovie a couple years ago. Now it's a little late and they just have to hope he grows into it.

In the West, if I'm a Vancouver fan I'm equally worried about Luongo's softness and the Sedin's playoff disappearing act. No way can they win while dealing with both of those. Chicago should rebound from their hangover year, and the Wings have one more Cup run in them if they can stay healthy. Zetterberg's injury really hurt them in the playoffs last year. Franzen's too. They need to have one of those guys scoring.

Go Wings!
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #74
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I've been keeping my eye on the Jets quite a bit, and am really looking forward to seeing how they do. They're preseason games have looked impressive.

Toronto...Phaneuf has shown some spark in his leadership role during the preseason, which is encouraging. There are some new blood on the team that I've got some high hopes for as well. But I've also heard talk in the newspapers that Burke would consider trading new guys for well established forwards...and that's exactly what the Leafs' problem has been since the late 90's, so hopefully they'll smarten up.

As for the Canucks, we'll just have to wait and see whether they're focused enough to head back to the Cup final.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #75
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

All I gotta say is ..........

**~GO JETS GO~**

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 09:40 PM   #76
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

First game of the season and the Leafs actually won 2-0...first opening game shutout since 2001. They should definitely stick with Reimer in net.
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 01:00 AM   #77
Ranger Butch Force

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Ranger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a Ducks fan, live with a Red Wing fan, but I think that the Penguins might take it this year.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:53 AM   #78
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
First game of the season and the Leafs actually won 2-0...first opening game shutout since 2001. They should definitely stick with Reimer in net.
Eh. It's early in the season. They still have time to choke.

Kings beat the Rangers in OT in Stockholm. Was a good game and Quick was definitely performing well. It'll be interesting to see if he is more stable this year. I watched some of the pre-season and Philly has some possibilities. Their trades during the off-season suggest some possibilities.

I don't know if the Penguins will take it this year. Might be a bit of a longshot. Boston still has one of the best goalies around and some decent offense.

I would love to see Vancouver try again this year (as I know my favs, the Habs, suck and will suck this year again!)

Old 10-08-2011, 02:35 AM   #79
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I am a huge Dallas Stars fan. I am so proud of their 2-1 win tonight over Chicago Blackhawks.

They are looking really good. If they can keep it up they will be hell to contend with in the playoffs. I am excited to see what will happen.

I just wished someone would buy them already.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #80
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Quote:
Eh. It's early in the season. They still have time to choke.
Way to stomp on my early season/pre-disaster hopes

Quote:
I would love to see Vancouver try again this year (as I know my favs, the Habs, suck and will suck this year again!)
Same here as far as Vancouver. The Habs aren't doing well so far as far as pre-season/first games. Which does suck, cause they're usually the ones I look to in the early playoffs. Before they dash all of eastern Canada's hopes...

I'm actually really interested in how the Jets will do this year. It would be amazing to see them come in and kick up a storm their first season back in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Butch Force View Post
I'm a Ducks fan, live with a Red Wing fan, but I think that the Penguins might take it this year.
Meh, I find it doubtful. No doubt they'll make a good run, but I can't see them winning the Cup.