Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-17-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default What Do You Wear Around the House?

I just want to know if anyone else is as sexy as me.

I have a really gross t-shirt that is so thin you could show a movie through it and I like to pair it with really funky cotton leggings.

Because Im just THAT sexy.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2009, 12:56 AM   #2
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

In the winter....black sweats and a black sweatshirt that I cut the neck out of ala Flashdance Its comfy and still very femme. <g>

Jewel
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:59 AM   #3
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Well,

... not too sexy I guess. Slightly studley though!

Always some variation of sweat bottoms, T-shirt (usually white) and flannel cover shirt. (Except in hot summer months or when the wood stove is really goin', boxers and a T-shirt.)

I do need or like to color match/coordinate though. Mostly earth tones...

*I also hang on to clothes favorites until you can see through them Medusa! I still have tops from high school! LOL!!

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:50 AM   #4
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

Currently it is sweat pants and some form of vendor shirt (right now it's Ooma) and slippers. In the summer it is boxers and vendor shirts. Slippers are optional.
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:37 AM   #5
Kast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hye
Relationship Status:
in love with her

Kast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST ReputationKast Has the BEST Reputation

It's still the boxers and muscle t-shirts... pretty soon, it'll be long johns.
Kast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:08 AM   #6
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

A big smile.
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2009, 04:44 AM   #7
Ozio

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Relationship Status:
unfettered

Ozio is on a distinguished road

In the winter I wear NFL sweats and, if it's terribly cold, a black, terry cloth robe. In the summer I wear walking shorts and a t shirt.
Ozio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:10 PM   #8
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default possibly another derail to be bad...(?)

Sneakin' in...

... for Jack. Do you have a hat like this? I do. (This is part of around the home attire, right? Not REALLY a derailment.) To match your gun Jack, must have right accompanying hat!

WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:20 PM   #9
Rogue

How Do You Identify?:
femme dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
happily married

Rogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST ReputationRogue Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

jammies! - If Im home and dont have plans to go anywhere or do anything.. I will stay in my jammies.. some days I get up.. get out of my jammies.. have a shower and put clean jammies on.. LOL.. all depends on what Im doing.. but there is NOTHING more relaxing to me than being in my comfy jammies..
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rogue For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2009, 02:20 PM   #10
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

It really depends on what day of the week it is. Like tonight, it will be crimson and blue t-shirt (my jayhawks play tonight ), lucky boxers, and my fave flannel pants....and to top it off, in honor of a dingela dingela friend of mine, I will wear a sombrero!

Jack, I completely understand the snack thing! lol
Old 11-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #11
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
It really depends on what day of the week it is. Like tonight, it will be crimson and blue t-shirt (my jayhawks play tonight ), lucky boxers, and my fave flannel pants....and to top it off, in honor of a dingela dingela friend of mine, I will wear a sombrero!

Jack, I completely understand the snack thing! lol
Well, in that case, I shall wear my Big Dog T-shirt that is 4 sizes too big, cotton shorts, my hair on top of my head and my naughty school teacher glasses.

YAYYAYAYAY... somebody mentioned SNACKS! Where the hell are the Pringles?!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #12
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Boxers and a T most of the time. If its cold, some sweats.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #13
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

either my super comfy New York Times sweatshirt, yoga pants and my sock monkey slippers or my April Cornel nighty. I like to be oh-so comfy in my casa
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #14
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Well, in that case, I shall wear my Big Dog T-shirt that is 4 sizes too big, cotton shorts, my hair on top of my head and my naughty school teacher glasses.

YAYYAYAYAY... somebody mentioned SNACKS! Where the hell are the Pringles?!
Ahhh, I am having flashbacks.....as if I wasn't already when I found those shoes in my closet last night! (and added them to a certain shrine!)

Thursday nights around my house is laundry night, so I am found running around in my ol' purple loin cloth, a beater, my little wooden shoes, and my Texas Longhorns hat, backwards of course!!

Told you every night was different!

Old 11-17-2009, 05:58 PM   #15
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Every night's different and, during this season, what I wear is dictated by the following:

1. The temperature
2. What's clean
3. What's clean and readily available

These days I am often seen wearing a long sleeved tee under a sweatshirt with long jammie pants and house socks.

Last night I had a pink sweatshirt, maroon long sleeved tee, pink Happy Bunny jammie pants and gray house socks that had a hole in the ball of the left foot. I might want to consider recycling them for cleaning purposes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:06 PM   #16
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I wear this

And this:
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #17
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

I thought those shorts of yours were red SF
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #18
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Medusa,

Round here, you will find me in the requisite yoga pants and an A-shirt just about daily.

If I get a little chilly, I just slip on one of the girl's many hoodies. She practically has a thousand. I try to avoid the ones with glitter or loud advertisements. Even though I do scream Abercrombie.

Just look at me.

I'm aging backwards.

I'm a fucking sex kit-ten.

Yeah, that's right,

e
Old 11-18-2009, 03:11 PM   #19
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

I am either in boxers and t shirts or shorts and most of the time I go nakee
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #20
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

3 Seasons I am in:
boxers
t-shirts
muscle t's

Winter:
lounge pants
sweats
sweatshirts

I am all about comfort wear!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote