Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-02-2011, 05:47 AM   #61
Captain Franki

How Do You Identify?:
FAAB Genderqueer; Camp as Christmas; Utterly Confused; Pokemon Master
Preferred Pronoun?:
They or any other neutral pronoun
Relationship Status:
Single

Captain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST ReputationCaptain Franki Has the BEST Reputation

Usually whatever I slept in + dressing gown + sometimes something vaguely comfy on my feet
and ridiculous things wrapped around my face and body.

I was at the end of my clean clothes so

right now i'm wearing glittery aquablue headband, a spotty accessory scarf thing knotted around my shoulders like a preppy dude's jumper, a fluffy black n purple dressing gown, a random stained top with cutesy skulls on, starry pj bottoms, and socks that say kiss me on them.
Captain Franki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Captain Franki For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 12:47 PM   #62
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Every night's different and, during this season, what I wear is dictated by the following:

1. The temperature
2. What's clean
3. What's clean and readily available

These days I am often seen wearing a long sleeved tee under a sweatshirt with long jammie pants and house socks.

Last night I had a pink sweatshirt, maroon long sleeved tee, pink Happy Bunny jammie pants and gray house socks that had a hole in the ball of the left foot. I might want to consider recycling them for cleaning purposes.
Okay, the last time I posted in here, it was winter in Washington.

Seeing as how it's spring in Texas now, I tend to wear jammie pants and a tank or sports bra more than anything. Ebon tends to run colder and I tend to run hotter, so we compromise. He puts on a hoodie and I take off my shirt.

He seems to like it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #63
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Summahtime!

I discovered a nightie at TJ Maxx the other day that I fell in love with: it was a DKNY brand gray stretchy cotton, sleeveless, scoop neck, to-the-knee dress-thingie. Bought it and LOVED IT.

Imagine my surprise at Wal-Mart the other night when I saw they carried the EXACT same thing under their house brand.
I bought all they had in my size.

Needless to say - New uniform!!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #64
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhh Medusa i love TJ Maxx. Great find it sounds like.

On normal Mondays, after pulling three straight 12s, I rarely get out of my jammies or gown. On other days when if i don't leave, mostly t-shirts and shorts around the house.

Sometimes a sundress in the summer time, they are so comfy and informal and feel so feminine.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #65
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Usually if I am not going anywhere I wear my pjs all day until I take a shower, then I wear whatever

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:11 AM   #66
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Working from home today so the top half of me will be wearing work-appropriate gear replete with hair and makeup for our web interface meeting and the bottom half of me will be in my favorite black stretchy pj pants!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 07:25 AM   #67
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

I have an ever-changing collection of little sleeveless cotton dresses I wear...
knee length and with pockets...I had recently worn out my favorite...I had two made and wore one, the other seems to have been tucked away someplace I can't find...my sewing friend is now making me 3 more out of a pattern from the second one I wore to shreads...

I had a long one or two which where made of such sturdy cotton and so much material, it was like wearing a king-sized sheet around...they have been donated...

I like, very much, the dresses I wear at home...I am always on the search for more...I can't wait for the outside-of-the-house part of the day to be Done so I can be comfortable in the inside-the-house dresses part...

I like to be comfortable...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 07:54 AM   #68
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm mostly wearing banana republic canvas boat shoes, swim trunks, and a T at home because I live right near the beach.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:29 AM   #69
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Around the house....I can always be found in matching sets of spandex running skirts with a runners bra or bicycle tank top type of thing on. Those skirts require no underwear (built in) and a pair of crocs at every door if I have to step into the outside world for something.....

if it is "sporty related" I put on some sort of shoe.......

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:12 AM   #70
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

it is rarely purdy... until the temp drops out of the 90's, it will continue to be a pair of swimming trunks, sports bra, two pair of socks ( three in winter) and work in yard shoes/ boots
there have been occasional trips to mail box or car to retrieve junk sporting a plaid robe, cowboy hat and boots...
she checks me before we actually GO anywhere...
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 10:14 AM   #71
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

as little as possible these days

usually, yoga pants and a t-shirt or a summer dress.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #72
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

right now, sweat shorts and an old stained stretched out top covered by an old stained sweater. i convert comfy ruined daywear into around the house gear.

i have a long jersey skirt too. To the floor. i love it. i wear it around the house with the same kinda tops.

Usually socks. It's cold in the Bay Area. i try not to mismatch even in the house, but it happens. Better than frozen toes.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #73
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Summer dresses or undies and a cami it's been a hot hot August
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 10:25 AM   #74
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default boxers

Boxer briefs and a t shirt
Old 08-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #75
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Yoga pants, shorts or boxers
Muscle shirts, I call them singletons, all the time in lots of colors
and I have hoodies if it gets chilly in the house

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #76
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Long, three quarter or short legged/sleeved jammies depending on the season and temperature. I must have 20 pairs, in every colour, design and style. People buy them for me at birthday, Christmas or bring them back from holidays because they know I'll always appreciate their gift. And fluffy socks. 1 or 2 pairs depending.... preferring the rubber patterned soles due to tiled floors and a dislike of landing on my bum!
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #77
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

mostly little cotton frocks.. i love em
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #78
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

At home I wear undies and a tank top
Or jammie pants and a tank top
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:00 PM   #79
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

It depends on the weather in or if im wearing anything.At the moment with the temp being 101 or higher,usely boxers and wife beater with tennis shoes,in the winter sweat shorts and t-shirts or pj bottoms and a t-shirt.If nobody is home but little ole me sometimes nothing at all.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #80
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Where ARE you people that are talking about getting chilly in the house???

My home uniform consists of jammie pants/shorts, sports bra/tank and sometimes a tee on top of that. The feet are bare and the hair is up, up, up.

107 is just too damn hot.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: