Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #1761
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

a lil late but here we go for the picks folks!

Buf beat Mia. I probably would have pulled for MIA. damnit!

ooo ATL / ARZ tied. Go CARDINALS!

GO JAGS OVER TEXANS. (and they are ahead right now)

Come on Bucs over Panthers.

It's gotta be Browns over Cowboys. Them damn boys can't get it together this season.

Lets go, Lets go Lions over Packers. (Packers currently in the lead and I think I will pull for who ever plays the damn pack always, just don't like em ' since Favre left)

It's gonna be the Bengals over KC. We should all know that and they are ahead by a significant amount anyway. Wow, they change their starting QB as I type! I somehow think Quinn is a better QB than Cassel anyway.

Come on Jets, another win? They still will not play Tebow because he's "terrible Tim"

oooo good game with the Saints over the Raiders!

Come on Broncos over Chargers!

Gonna be Pats over Colts (cringe)

Ravens over Steelers. I just know. haha.

Come on Skins over Eagles.

ooo another good game Niners over Bears. Sorry Wolfy and Bears fans.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #1762
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Wow I've been so busy so far today I forgot about my predictions ~ better late than never right? Here goes .............

~ Arizona vs Atlanta; I'll go with Atlanta

~ Tampa Bay and Carolina; I think the Panthers are on a roll so I choose them

~ Cleveland vs Dallas; c'mon Cowboys lets do this!

~ Green Bay vs Detriot; Packers all the way of course

~ Jacksonville vs Houston; Go Texans

~ Cincinnati vs Kansas City; I hope the Chiefs pick up their socks and win

~ NY Jets vs Rams; go Jets go

~ Washington vs Philadelphia; gooooooooooooooo Redskins!

~ New Orleans vs Oakland; I don't think I can choose this one but I'll go with the Saints

~ San Diego vs Denver; I'll say the Broncos here

~ New England vs Indianapolis; omg this one is crazy I love both teams but I'll pick the Patriots

~ Baltimore vs Pittsburgh; oy vey! sorry I bow out of this one I can't choose

AND for Monday night's game ...........

~ Chicago vs San Francisco; I'll go with the 49ers for this one

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #1763
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Wow! what another weekend of football!

Anyone catch the Texans/Jaguars. Into OT and it was anyones game then! However, the Texans took it.

I must have missed something with the rules of OT changing. I thought it used to be whoever scored first but it seems now both teams have a chance to have the ball back? is this correct?

I am surprised to see the Colts currently (the word is currently haha) ahead of the Pats! Go Colts! LOL
Old 11-18-2012, 05:50 PM   #1764
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
The PT schedule for Comcast still says "TBD"on NBC.

I jut looked on the onscreen guide, and I am so excited! It now shows the scheduled game. I knew it would, but I did get a little nervous about the "TBD"...Yay!!!

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #1765
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
I am surprised to see the Colts currently (the word is currently haha) ahead of the Pats! Go Colts! LOL
Spoke wayyy to soon! hehe. I was thrilled to see my former Husker player Dennard score a TD for Pats. blatt!

Quote:

I jut looked on the onscreen guide, and I am so excited! It now shows the scheduled game. I knew it would, but I did get a little nervous about the "TBD"...Yay!!!

That is cable for ya.. ughh. Sometimes it shows somthing is on the tv when it some other whole show on. Gotta love it! But if you go to NFL.com it will have the times and channels for ya!
Old 11-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #1766
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

That is cable for ya.. ughh. Sometimes it shows somthing is on the tv when it some other whole show on. Gotta love it! But if you go to NFL.com it will have the times and channels for ya!
Yes, but....NFL.com/ESPN doesn't tell you whether or not you'll be able to watch it with your cable company. It is determined by game time, and where you are at. So, unfortunately, for me, it is not a very reliable source when I am on the west coast, wanting to watch a team from the opposite coast.

I knew that it would be on, because there is only one Sunday night game, but the "TBD" part was making me anxious.

Gaige is still sleeping... 1hr and 20 minutes to game time....Baby, wake up, wake up...
Old 11-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #1767
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Yes, but....NFL.com/ESPN doesn't tell you whether or not you'll be able to watch it with your cable company. It is determined by game time, and where you are at. So, unfortunately, for me, it is not a very reliable source when I am on the west coast, wanting to watch a team from the opposite coast.

I knew that it would be on, because there is only one Sunday night game, but the "TBD" part was making me anxious.

Gaige is still sleeping... 1hr and 20 minutes to game time....Baby, wake up, wake up...
I believe NFL.com does. If you click on the matchup it should say the cable network playing the game. I could be mistaken but I've seen it before.

I hear you about the whole coast thing. My team is on the west coast opposite of your fav team and I'm lucky I get to watch some of the games. Did you check NFL.com also for the play by play action when you are unable to catch a game. Again, just click on the matchup when it's gametime and it should take you right to it.

Congrats to you and Gaige and those Ravens!
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #1768
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I believe NFL.com does. If you click on the matchup it should say the cable network playing the game. I could be mistaken but I've seen it before.

I hear you about the whole coast thing. My team is on the west coast opposite of your fav team and I'm lucky I get to watch some of the games. Did you check NFL.com also for the play by play action when you are unable to catch a game. Again, just click on the matchup when it's gametime and it should take you right to it.

Congrats to you and Gaige and those Ravens!
Comcast schedules differ from coast to coast, so though it may be on NBC and on Comcast, it still may not be available to me. That's why I always check the local Comcast guide. Thanks though. So far, I've been lucky that I haven't had to miss any games, Gaige and I enjoy them together via Skype.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #1769
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

YAY RAVENS!!!

I kind of felt embarrassed for the Steelers at the end of the game, during their
"hot potato" moment.... Jeez!

Old 11-19-2012, 12:04 AM   #1770
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Patriots finally kicked ass today!

And, the Steelers uniforms still make me want to spray them with a can of raid.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:06 AM   #1771
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Comcast has a NFL channel called 'NFL RedZone'. It's about 10 bucks for the whole season. Comcast automatically renews the subscription. It's HD as well as regular TV. Basically whenever any team is in scoring position inside the 20 yd line which is called the 'red zone', that is the game it shows. It's EVERY football game.,....no blackouts.....

My favorite part is at the end of the show....usually at 5:00pm (CA)........every, yes every touchdown is shown at the end.....then it's off the air until next sunday.....

hanging my head..........Oaktown got spanked......

I bet Dish and Direct TV also have it.....you can look where all the NFL channels are and see if you find Red Zone or call your cable provider.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 AM   #1772
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wow! what another weekend of football!

Anyone catch the Texans/Jaguars. Into OT and it was anyones game then! However, the Texans took it.

I must have missed something with the rules of OT changing. I thought it used to be whoever scored first but it seems now both teams have a chance to have the ball back? is this correct?

ruff,

Starting in 2012, regular-season overtime will be the same as postseason overtime i.e. modified sudden death.

My understanding is a TD (or safety) on the opening possession will automatically end the game. A FG will not.

In the case of an opening FG, the opposing team must be given the chance to win or tie. Failing to score ends the game.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #1773
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

The news is reporting Patriot TE Rob Gronkowski, who left yesterdays game early, had surgery for a broken forearm this am. The Patriots, as usual, are refusing to comment.

This is not good news for a team riddled with injuries this year. Hernandez, our other super TE, has been sidelined most of the season with an injury. The Pats have a plethora of TE's but none of the rest come close to these two guys.

This is not good for my fantasy teams either. How the heck do you replace the Gronk? If that guy who has been bugging me to trade Gronk to him all year hasnt seen the news yet......naw, tempting but against my ethics.

This has truly been one heck of a challenging season.

Old 11-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #1774
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Football Thursday!!!!

Enjoy your games!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #1775
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

........couldn't resist posting this
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 08:31 PM   #1776
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation
Default WOW!!

I'm not really a Jets fan. But man! To say they are falling apart is an understatement! 2 turnovers in less than two minutes? And New England scored touchdowns on both of them.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #1777
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
I'm not really a Jets fan. But man! To say they are falling apart is an understatement! 2 turnovers in less than two minutes? And New England scored touchdowns on both of them.
I know... Did they want to play?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #1778
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
I know... Did they want to play?
35 - 0 at the half? I'm going with no.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #1779
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
35 - 0 at the half? I'm going with no.

35-3 at half.... lets not forget the 3.

Learned long ago as a Patriots fan, when it comes to the Jets (Bills and Miami) to never underestimate our opponents, their ability to stage a comeback, and the ability of our defense to turn into the keystone cops in the second half.

Wondering exactly when the Jets are gonna realize Sanchez is their version of Romo i.e. occasionally phenominal but mostly unpredictable, unreliable, and disappointing. Can trying Tebow at the helm, for even a game or two, be that bad an idea?

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 08:13 AM   #1780
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Favorite response to the Pats/NY game seen in the web last night...

J-E-T-S: Just End the Season

Still can't get over the Lions game and that totally blown ref call. That runner was down. Lions should have won.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports