Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

View Poll Results: Who will win today's game?
New England Patriots 14 34.15%
New York Gians 27 65.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2011, 04:19 PM   #21
Mr. Moon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, she, it, hey you
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,160 Times in 229 Posts
Mr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST Reputation

LMAO!!!

RAVENS!!RAVENS!!RAVENS!!RAVENS!!RAVENS!!RAVENS!!RA VENS!!
Mr. Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Moon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #22
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I usually never pick one team over another, but I have a funny feeling that The Jets will be contenders for the Super Bowl ring this year. I was such a huge fan of that sports club years ago when Joe Namath was their QB...

My prediction?

The Jets

4th Qtr.

by 3 pts (punt from the 35 yd line) to win!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 08:45 AM   #23
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALovelyKiss View Post
I usually never pick one team over another, but I have a funny feeling that The Jets will be contenders for the Super Bowl ring this year. I was such a huge fan of that sports club years ago when Joe Namath was their QB... years ago.

My prediction?

The Jets

4th Qtr.

by 3 pts (punt from the 35 yd line) to win!

Maybe...
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #24
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
My prediction-

STEELERS vs. New Orleans Saints with the STEELERS winning!

Like I said back in September.....Steelers vs. Saints in the Super Bowl.

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #25
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Green Bay Vs New England.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #26
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I predict that I (who should get out of work at 5pm) won't ~
due to people calling off and using winter weather as an excuse on super bowl sunday.

I predict that my chances of going home will increase if the Steelers don't go to the super bowl and the weather is excellent.

Please pray for me

Oh and I predict that the team that makes the fewest F**** Ups will win

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #27
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Green Bay Vs New England.
I think you got that one right
UofManyPredictions....

But Green Bay wins again!

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #28
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Saints for the win !!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #29
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
I predict that I (who should get out of work at 5pm) won't ~
due to people calling off and using winter weather as an excuse on super bowl sunday.

I predict that my chances of going home will increase if the Steelers don't go to the super bowl and the weather is excellent.

Please pray for me

Oh and I predict that the team that makes the fewest F**** Ups will win
Well in the spirit of being helpful I hope the Steelers don't go to the super bowl.
And of course i'm hoping for excellent weather. Is that for you or for the superbowl? Well just to be sure, I will hope for good weather all around.

I hope the New England Patriots play the New York Giants and beat them senseless. But since they lost to the Giants pre season and loss to them again week 9, and also given their history with them, I guess I won't count on it.

It's probably going to be Pats vs. Green Bay.

I come from a long line of Pats fans. We were Pats fans long before they ever won anything. It was a long road of defeats, year after year. So it's been particularly sweet in recent years. I remember when i was a kid I could never find the Pats logo on NFL products (except in Boston of course; and the internet has changed all that anyway), I couldn't find Pats highlights, they never showed Pats players when they ever they showed pics of NFL players, and the announcers pretty much made fun of the Patriots while calling the games. I don't miss those days. So whenever the Pats are out of it, or not involved with a game, I always hope the underdog wins. For all those kids out there like me, just hoping...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #30
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Hopes the Broncos go all the way!!! *hides as I know all the hate is coming*
All I gotta say is Mile High Salute to you!

All I know is I'm proud of Tebow *plugging ears to haters* and how far he brought my team in his first start as a NFL QB. I'm a proud fan, bleed orange and blue, all day, everyday, win or lose till I die! I hope they pull an upset vs Steelers. I have some other favs and I have some teams I wish do not make it...

For now I will say Let's go Broncos, Falcons, Lions, and Texans - Round 1.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #31
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Broncos fan who is not proud of the self inflating Tbum. One isn't inclusive of the other.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #32
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Hopes the Broncos go all the way!!! *hides as I know all the hate is coming*
All I gotta say is Mile High Salute to you!

All I know is I'm proud of Tebow *plugging ears to haters* and how far he brought my team in his first start as a NFL QB. I'm a proud fan, bleed orange and blue, all day, everyday, win or lose till I die! I hope they pull an upset vs Steelers. I have some other favs and I have some teams I wish do not make it...

For now I will say Let's go Broncos, Falcons, Lions, and Texans - Round 1.

Ruff, I'm glad you have team spirit for your Broncos. I love one team and one team only. And really, I don't like any team MY team is playing and there are a few teams I have more than the usual disdain for. Honestly speaking anything can happen in the NFL, that's why they play the game. So if by some chance the Broncos pull the upset so be it. Tebow can make some plays, as an avid follower of the NFL I know that. But I guess I'm just sick of seeing him on his knees praying and hearing about Jesus in his game comments. There are plenty of religious believers on the Steelers and in the NFL but I don't really hear them talking about their beliefs all the time like Tebow does. So, I guess the issue I have is when the Broncos have won games this year Tebow's gives these comments that would leave the viewer thinking the Broncos won the game because he must be a better Christian than another random NFL player who is also a Christian.

Good luck today!

Winners today-Steelers, Bengals, Saints, NYGs. Enjoy the games folks!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #33
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Saints all the way!!

GEAUX SAINTS!!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #34
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Steelers and Giants aren't playing till tomorrow.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #35
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

I have been a fan of E. Manning. I like him better than his big bro. However, I see the Falcons hittin the field hard, so I don't know if the Giants got this one. It will be a great game, no doubt.

As for Tebow. I like him like I said and I love my Broncos. That will not change. He is a good person with a good heart. It's a shame he gets heat for it. He brings people with terminal illnesses and cancer to his games. Many players may do this and I respect anyone who does that for others. As for his religious beliefs, to each their own. Personally, I think the media is what gives him too much props for it. When Broncos win, he talks about and thanks "the team." I see lots of players on their knee before, during, and after games and lots of players thanking God first. I don't know why Tebow gets heat for this and really I don't care. He wants to have faith, I like that. I have faith and it helps me in my life as it does many other people. However it's about football and who gots game. That's what the media needs to focus on and not his religious beliefs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #36
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face The playoffs are better than the Superbowl.

Tim Teblow is not queer friendly. He did a commercial with his mom for Focus on the Family. He doesn't like me so i don't like him.

I would like to see the Detroit Lions go to the Superbowl this year. Detroit needs it!!!
Old 01-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #37
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Tim Teblow is not queer friendly. He did a commercial with his mom for Focus on the Family. He doesn't like me so i don't like him.

I would like to see the Detroit Lions go to the Superbowl this year. Detroit needs it!!!
Oh, it would be cool if the Lions could get to the Super Bowl, but, honestly, I think we're just happy to be here given the last several years of the hapless Lions.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #38
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

in the spirit of the streets of new orleans, don't thank about it ... drank about it!

who dat! go saints!

saints vs patriots
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #39
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Texans advance. Yeahhhh! And... Lions!!?
Old 01-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #40
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

I predict the pub down the street from my house will have a great special on draft beer that night.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post: