Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

View Poll Results: Who will win today's game?
New England Patriots 14 34.15%
New York Gians 27 65.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #61
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My favorite team lost yesterday.. Haven't been as interested in football as I used to be- gone all baseball.

But a Saints - Pats Super Bowl sounds great!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #62
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothButch View Post
I'm going with the 49ers...and whoever else decides to show up
Now, wouldn't the come back of the 9ers this year be something if they made it to the Super Bowl! K- WOWY!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #63
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
But a Saints - Pats Super Bowl sounds great!
Yes it does. As does a 49ers - Pats or Giants - Pats or Packers - Pats. The operative word is PATS

I do get though that opinions my vary.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #64
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
Yes it does. As does a 49ers - Pats or Giants - Pats or Packers - Pats. The operative word is PATS

I do get though that opinions my vary.
LOL... I think I get it!
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #65
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I predict my wife has a greater chance of getting home on time.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #66
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I predict my wife has a greater chance of getting home on time.
See what a little prayer will do.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #67
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
See what a little prayer will do.
It's still 50/50 as to if she gets out on time, weather permitting.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 12:30 AM   #68
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Niners advance to play winner of Pack\Giants
Pats advance to play winner of Texans/Ravens

Predictions?
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #69
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Niners advance to play winner of Pack\Giants
Pats advance to play winner of Texans/Ravens

Predictions?
My predictions:

Packers will beat Giants. 49ers might then beat Packers

Texans will beat Ravens. Pats will crush Texans.

Pats vs 49ers would be sweet.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #70
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

49ers beat Giants or Giants beat 49ers to win it all??
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #71
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
49ers beat Giants or Giants beat 49ers to win it all??

Considering how well I did predicting the outcomes of todays games ...... the safest thing I could say is in a game between the 49ers and the Giants....one team will definately win.

Seriously tho, I hope the 49ers win. They have the defense to put pressure on Eli and that makes him rush and make mistakes. If the defense faulters, as the Packers learned today, Eli will burn you but good. And, the Giants have been playing like a team possessed.

So I hope 49ers but Giants winning would not surprise me.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #72
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hoping for 49ers-Ravens in the Super Bowl, only for the hype of brothers coaching against one another in the big one for the first time. Not sure if coordinator brothers have coached against one another. I also thought that both Manning brothers played against one another in one bowl, but maybe that was during the regular season.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:30 PM   #73
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Patriots.......
Old 01-16-2012, 12:04 AM   #74
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Baltimore, Baltimore, Baltimore. My home town needs something to smile about, and I'd like to see the Ravens give a great city a great victory.

SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:10 AM   #75
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

SuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post
Baltimore, Baltimore, Baltimore. My home town needs something to smile about, and I'd like to see the Ravens give a great city a great victory.
Hmmm... my hometown too (well... the closest thing I had to a hometown growing up), but what about those Giants! NY was my adult hometown and football here in Seattle is a bit laughable (don't tell anyone here I said that - lol).

Ravens vs. Giants - only this this time it'll be the Giants and it'll be closer than 34 - 7.
SuddenlyWestFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuddenlyWestFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #76
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyWestFemme View Post
Hmmm... my hometown too (well... the closest thing I had to a hometown growing up), but what about those Giants! NY was my adult hometown and football here in Seattle is a bit laughable (don't tell anyone here I said that - lol).

Ravens vs. Giants - only this this time it'll be the Giants and it'll be closer than 34 - 7.
ahh, i remember that Super Bowl fondly. i wouldn't mind a rematch between the Ravens and Giants but i would prefer to see the 49ers and Ravens for the same reason guihong stated. The HarBowl
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #77
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post

sweeping our division has us smiling in Baltimore. another Super Bowl win would be the cherry on top.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 11:04 AM   #78
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know...now I am thinking...
The Pats and the 49'ers....
Jest saying.....

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #79
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Right on, and may the Colts-Ravens legacy get that cherry this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
sweeping our division has us smiling in Baltimore. another Super Bowl win would be the cherry on top.
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #80
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default one step closer...

I'm going to say the Ravens vs. the 49ers in the Superbowl, with a Niners win.