Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-09-2009, 10:44 AM   #21
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Blobs of toothpaste in the sink.

Grosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss

Hair in the drain. Yes I know its mine, but it does not matter.

*shudder*
Old 12-09-2009, 10:49 AM   #22
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

In a restaurant, finding a hair on my plate.

In a restaurant, take a bite of food, and there's a hair in that bite.

< ~ ~ Riot act
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:52 AM   #23
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Procrastination... makes my head wanna "Just do it ALREADY!!!!"

Indecisiveness... see above! "Just make a DECISION!!"
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 11:41 AM   #24
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Blobs of toothpaste in the sink.

Grosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss

Hair in the drain. Yes I know its mine, but it does not matter.

*shudder*
I can't stand toothpaste in the sink. Whether it's mine or not - it's GOT TO GO.

Sock subject - I can't stand to wear socks that are SUPPOSED to fit my shoe size. Guess what? They don't. I end up buying little girl socks for that snug fit. I cannot stand having my foot swim in my socks. It annoys me the beejeezus out of me.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #25
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,850 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Wearing wool is very difficult--it itches, feels weird, and just skeeves me out.
Wool is evil.

I'm not terribly fussy, but when I am fussy it's over the top. My biggest fussy is people in my space. Not just the stand to close to me thing, either. I don't want to fucking hear you. I don't want to hear your music, your phone conversation, you're mindless blathering from the next table. Keep you shit quiet and keep your conversations to yourself.

Mister is fussy about clean. I'm a bit of a slob, so my very existence makes him crazy some days.
MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #26
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I itch like mad with wool. Looking at it makes me itch.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:14 PM   #27
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I know this is ultra weird....

But teeth.

Teeth are grossssssssssss

They are everywhere. Pictures of them. In fact, this morning when I went to Farmtown? Huge pictures of rotted teeth at the bottom of the page. Weatherbug? teeth. Gagggggggg.

In school, people would plop their retainers on their lunch trays and I would gag. My sadistic sister found out and would place her retainer on the snooze button of my alarm clock and even called my college roommates to do do it.

I chose my dentist office based on no pictures of teeth.

Gross gross grosssssss.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #28
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

When I was younger, I used to have problems with long sleeved shirts. I would always roll them up. Now, I can't stand having my sleeves rolled up unless I am washing dishes or something of the like. If I see Mare's shirt sleeve above Her wrist, I'll go so far as to pull it down, lol. (Thankfully, She doesn't mind).

Old 12-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #29
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I know this is ultra weird....

But teeth.

Teeth are grossssssssssss

They are everywhere. Pictures of them. In fact, this morning when I went to Farmtown? Huge pictures of rotted teeth at the bottom of the page. Weatherbug? teeth. Gagggggggg.

In school, people would plop their retainers on their lunch trays and I would gag. My sadistic sister found out and would place her retainer on the snooze button of my alarm clock and even called my college roommates to do do it.

I chose my dentist office based on no pictures of teeth.

Gross gross grosssssss.
LOL ... I had an ex who felt that way about tongues. If you stuck your tongue out at her, she'd have a bitch fit. I always thought that was such a sucky burden to carry around being a lesbian and all..... *shrug*

Old 12-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #30
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

Ok folks. I was holding back but it's time for me to unleash the what I believe is the nastiest of all things that makes me super insane.

I call it "Piggies in the Window".

It's when you see a car driving by and someone has their nasty ass feet propped up on the dashboard, or actually touching the windshield. I am completely repulsed. Extra gross out points for folks who choose to perch their hoof on rolled down window. Makes me want to drive by and lob it off.

Speaking of feet...

While I love nice feet, gross feet make me go crazy. I can't help but look at everyone's feet in any kind of sandal. I judge-yes JUDGE the alignment of the toes, health of the nail, condition of the nail, etc. I hate chipped polish, cracked heels and dirty feet, in general.

I feel so much better now.

*sigh*
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #31
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Where to begin

Hangers MUST face the same way. If they don't - the world will explode.

After you are done washing ____ in the sink...take a paper towel or a washcloth and wipe out the sink. Water spots make me sad.

If your shoes or pants make a swishy or squeaky sound....you must change them post haste. My ears will explode.

There are more but I shall spare you all
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #32
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, and I have issues with acne, too.

If I see a pimple...I cannot take my eyes off of it. It begins with a glance and then the heat of its stare begins to burn a hole in my brain and I simply must look. If you are someone I know and am close with you, you may find yourself on your back - me straddling your torso and your face in my grip. I apologize in advance.

I remember once (this is super gross so you may or may not choose to turn away NOW) I was shopping at Home Depot and the check out boy had a terrible case of teenager acne. I was enthralled. I couldn't pry my eyes away from this boy's face. My girls were standing there like "uh, mom...the guy needs you to pay...there's a line forming....mom....MOM!!"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #33
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post

I remember once (this is super gross so you may or may not choose to turn away NOW) I was shopping at Home Depot and the check out boy had a terrible case of teenager acne. I was enthralled. I couldn't pry my eyes away from this boy's face. My girls were standing there like "uh, mom...the guy needs you to pay...there's a line forming....mom....MOM!!"
Um, what would have been SUPER gross is if you flipped the poor boy on his back and started gripping his face.

.... just sayin ....

Old 12-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #34
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

I keep waiting for Jess, aka Mr. Fussy Britches, to arrive in this thread to tell you all how Hy has banned me from laundry (apparently I don't fold correctly) and how Hy banned me from gardening/yard work (that one was calculated on my part... poor lil rosemary bush and her homemade Mommy haircut )

... other things that drive me nutso....

Tucking the flat sheet under the mattress at the foot of the bed. My poor lil feets scream, "RED!!! HARD LIMIT!!!"

The "paper trails" my mother in law leaves around the house. Wherever she opens the mail is where she leaves all or part of it. Its something akin to Hansel and Gretel and breadcrumbs...
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #35
Plato
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
ProVerb
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Plato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST Reputation
Smile ... ok just a few things ...

Not only should hangers be facing the same way, they must NOT be empty.
"Hanger Infractions" have their own place on a lower rack in my closet.
Clothes should also be separated by category, shirts, pants, coats, etc
Then there are sub-categories, collar, no collar, long-short sleeves
Then by colors ..
Sounds very logical to me
Plato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plato For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #36
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plato View Post
Not only should hangers be facing the same way, they must NOT be empty.
"Hanger Infractions" have their own place on a lower rack in my closet.
Clothes should also be separated by category, shirts, pants, coats, etc
Then there are sub-categories, collar, no collar, long-short sleeves
Then by colors ..
Sounds very logical to me
How on EARTH do you stay in love with me and my closet felonies?
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #37
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
I keep waiting for Jess, aka Mr. Fussy Britches, to arrive in this thread to tell you all how Hy has banned me from laundry (apparently I don't fold correctly) and how Hy banned me from gardening/yard work (that one was calculated on my part... poor lil rosemary bush and her homemade Mommy haircut )

... other things that drive me nutso....

Tucking the flat sheet under the mattress at the foot of the bed. My poor lil feets scream, "RED!!! HARD LIMIT!!!"

The "paper trails" my mother in law leaves around the house. Wherever she opens the mail is where she leaves all or part of it. Its something akin to Hansel and Gretel and breadcrumbs...
I started to make a list... then I got frustrated. I shall return...armed to the teeth!

PS.. I knew you did the garden banning on purpose.. heh! Put the snips down and back slowly away from the garden!!! muah!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #38
QueenofQueens
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Seerauber, Centaurita Bonita, QoQonut, Volupté Suprême
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lux, Ms. Lisbon if you're nasty.
Relationship Status:
Left of Centaur and blissfully betrothed.

QueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST Reputation

Ah, I see I have tapped into a rich vein of comradery. I feel strangely comforted. Bless your hearts.

SuperFemme, the running your tongue over your teeth after eating thing? I share your affliction, and let me tell you there are times when it takes every ounce of strength I possess not to bolt out of the restaurant/diner/movie theater/house and to the nearest rest room or other privately ensconced mirror, in order to conduct a thorough dental exam.
Remember, "mental" rhymes with "dental".
QueenofQueens is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofQueens For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 04:03 PM   #39
ShyViolet

How Do You Identify?:
Usually by Title, Subject, or Dewey Decimal number.
Preferred Pronoun?:
silly girl...
Relationship Status:
I hardly know, sir, just at present.

ShyViolet Has the BEST ReputationShyViolet Has the BEST ReputationShyViolet Has the BEST ReputationShyViolet Has the BEST ReputationShyViolet Has the BEST ReputationShyViolet Has the BEST ReputationShyViolet Has the BEST ReputationShyViolet Has the BEST ReputationShyViolet Has the BEST ReputationShyViolet Has the BEST ReputationShyViolet Has the BEST Reputation

The dish sponge. I haaaaate it when the dish sponge is left in the sink. Drives me nuts. Also, the blanket on my bed MUST be positioned the correct way (the tag needs to be at the bottom right corner of the bed) or I cannot sleep.
ShyViolet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShyViolet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #40
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyViolet View Post
The dish sponge. I haaaaate it when the dish sponge is left in the sink. Drives me nuts. Also, the blanket on my bed MUST be positioned the correct way (the tag needs to be at the bottom right corner of the bed) or I cannot sleep.

Might I add that if the bed is not made (and made properly) I will not get in it. Even if I am totally ready to hit the hay...if the bed is un-made I will make it and then get in.
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
anal_retentive, freak, fussy, issues